• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you like?

I'm an independent that leans to the right and I mostly believe in conservative values such as marriage = man/ woman, children should be raised ideally by a mother and father, America first, a strong military is essential for the suvival of this country. Do I qualify to comment in this thread?:confused:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
<Non-conservative with a question here>
Other than Paul, do any of the candidates have clear agendas to quickly end the wars?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
<Non-conservative with a question here>
Other than Paul, do any of the candidates have clear agendas to quickly end the wars?

In light of BHO having a clear desire to end the wars and not doing so, I highly doubt any Republican will do any better.

I believe Herman Cain may take a serious look at the situation.

There is something to consider here. We do not have all the intel that our Presidents do. For Barrack to drag his feet on this issue is very telling.

Cha'im

I fail to see much difference between Republican and Democrat these days. I like Ron Paul better then others.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am completely undecided, as my favorites won't be running.
That said, I was quite impressed with Herman Cain during his "interview" with Lawrence O'Donnell.

I suppose I'd even support Mitt Romney if he ends up getting the nomination... though the thought of it makes me feel a bit sick...