• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you think will be elected President? (Poll)

Which candidate will be elected President of Russia?

• Nikolay Kharitonov (Communist)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Leonid Slutsky (LDPR)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vladislav Davankov (SPPS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vladimir Putin (Independent)

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters

Shaul

Premium Member
The Presidential election will be held on 15-17 March. The Presidential election in Russia, that is. Who do you think will be elected?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
My prediction: In a landslide, and announced several hours before the closing of the polls, Putin will be reelected with around 95 percent of the vote...

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I understand that Trump wants to be on the ballot and has already petitioned the US Supreme Court at the advice of his attorneys to put him on the ballot, although he steadfastly refuses to debate any of them. I think Putin has offered Trump the job of Minister of Election Integrity and to not release the pee-pee tapes with Trump, Epstein, and the world-famous Russian "nesting dolls" if Trump will endorse Putin.

Shaul

Premium Member
The poll consensus so far is Putin at 100%.

I wonder whether the war in Ukraine may affect the election somehow. How, I wouldn't venture to guess.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Presidential election will be held on 15-17 March. The Presidential election in Russia, that is. Who do you think will be elected?
Three guesses.

I think it would be that ex KGB agent named Vladimir with that unique walk.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Putin has a penchant for making political rivals disappear:

It's no wonder why he's adored by Trump and the GOP.
I'm sure the left loves them too as they eliminate their political rivals off the ballot.

Admittedly though I'll give them credit for not making it in somewhat permanent ways.

Now I'm sure the Clinton's friends might have a comment, that is, if they were still alive.

We will never know for sure.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I'm sure the left loves them too as they eliminate their political rivals off the ballot.

Admittedly though I'll give them credit for not making it in somewhat permanent ways.

Now I'm sure the Clinton's friends might have a comment, that is, if they were still alive.

We will never know for sure.
"The left" didn't make Trump choose treason.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
The rumor is that Putin is dying or already dead. All the speeches and interviews are being given by a double. This means a fake Putin will be elected in March!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Of course Putin will be relelected. The voting will have no tinge of honesty. No one who understands Czar Putin would expect anything else.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
The Chinese will probably support whomever agrees to marry off the "excess" Russian women to the "excess" Chinese men.

libre

Skylark
Honestly I think the opposition candidates are sufficiently pathetic that Putin might've stood a chance in a fair election. We'll never know though.

Laika

Premium Member
I voted for the Communist in the poll so we can pretend the election actually matters. ;)

But I think it's a foregone conclusion Putin will be re-elected, even with anti-war sentiment due to the disaster for Russia in Ukraine.