• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Gets Hornier? Mens or Womens Folk?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I say it all depends on whether or not there are any sheep to be had. But what's your take?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
its stupid to lump people in such a way. it depends on the individual.

You can't be serious! That's absolute balderdash. Balderdash with a rocket up its butt! All men are alike. All women are alike. Who are you to unlump them? God?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You can't be serious! That's absolute balderdash. Balderdash with a rocket up its butt! All men are alike. All women are alike. Who are you to unlump them? God?
damn ******* straight now get on your knees and worship me

Kerr

He was not talking about the men or women but about the sheep. Just look at this one! How can it be attractive! And no, I dont have my glasses on, but anyone can see that this is an ugly sheep...
blobfish.jpg

(source: 13 ugly animals: Blobfish | MNN - Mother Nature Network)

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
In all seriousness, while generalizations are dumb, I've never seen a male climb the walls as I've been known to do.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In all seriousness, while generalizations are dumb, I've never seen a male climb the walls as I've been known to do.

Don't you dare get serious on us! That is conduct unbecoming a...unbecoming a...a poster!!!!

Kerr

Always, always looking for a hole, aren't you?
You should know, you tried to dig into my basement yesterday. I was digging a tunnel into Storms basement while she was busy climbing a wall somewhere, but my hidden cameras catched you. You know, the camera in that hole you where so... interested... in.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You should know, you tried to dig into my basement yesterday. I was digging a tunnel into Storms basement while she was busy climbing a wall somewhere, but my hidden cameras catched you. You know, the camera in that hole you where so... interested... in.

I was probing that hole out of mere idle curiosity. Nothing more. And I simply resorted to using for that purpose the very first firm, lengthy object that came to hand. Anyone would have done that same! I swear! What? Me a pervert?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This whole issue can be resolved by answering one simple question: Who is more willing to create a wet spot to sleep in -- men or women?

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Let us reason this out together like rational humans. According to psychologists, men reach their sexual peak in their late teens, while women are too busy shopping to reach their sexual peak until their thirties. From this we may soundly deduce that women are more likely to possess more shoes than they've had orgasms by the time they reach age 30. And that logically proves that men are more likely to be barefoot when they get horny than women. Thus, we can safely reason that we have concluded our line of thought. QED Problem solved. (I love logic. It solves everything!)