• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is god?????

Debunker

@zADOK....I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY PURPOSE OF RELIGIONS TO RUN SOCIETIES....AND IN NO WAY YOU REACH TO GOD THROUGH RELIGION...YOU NEED LOT MORE THAN RELIGION...
Of course you are correct. But, who ever said one needed religion of any kind to operate a society. Communism does not need religion to operate but in a democratic society like the USA, we do need religion with it's unalienable rights and self evident truths.It is true that we do not reach God through religio0n but that may be the way God reaches us.

Religion gives you peace at heart and maturity to realize ...and the realization takes a form higher from there you know how to look for the way and what are the ways to the truth and it takes ages...

topsy

I do believe there is God. But only our good ways can make us know of his existence. Are you good toward your neighbor? Are you upright? Are you unconditionally selfless?

Konjim

God cab define by words ,

It depends upon your spirit, as well as your own things about God , we believe that God this Everywhere and in Every particle , God is Single power or unknown Energy who deiced your
your present and Future both .

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
God cab define by words ,
It depends upon your spirit, as well as your own things about God , we believe that God this Everywhere and in Every particle , God is Single power or unknown Energy who deiced your present and Future both .

According to Scripture [ 1st Kings chapter 8 ] God has a specific location: heaven.
[meaning residing in a spirit heavens or a realm independent of the material universe ]

God's spirit [ Psalm 104 v 30 ] is the force that provided the energy to create.
God supplied the dynamic energy used to create the material or visible world.
-Isaiah 40 v 26

According to Scripture we are created as free moral agents. We have free-will choice.
We are responsible for ourselves. We choose to be humble or haughty.
- Deuteronomy 30 v 19; 32 v 5; Joshua 24 v 15

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
when i talk of founders(Gods of respective religions)....no founder was more or less powerful than the other....then why is your religion better or worst than mine...and if its just the matter of comforting oneself ...is it wise enough to spend all your life believing something that is so fake and not trying to know what is the reality behind it????why are we all categorised into religions????

Jesus thought his teachings were better because his genuine followers have Christ-like love among themselves.- John 13 vs 34, 35

'Reality' behind the world's religions can be traced back to mankind's religious family tree back to ancient Babylon. As the people migrated from Babylon they took with them their non-biblical religious practices and ideas and spread them world wide into a greater religious Babylon or Babylon the Great. That is why we see similar or overlapping teachings woven in the world's religions or religious syncretism.

Sure basically we are categorized into religions or culture or cultural bias.
God only dealt with one nation on earth which was ancient Israel.
After the first century ended began a blending or mixing of non-biblical teachings with Scripture being taught as Scripture. In other words, genuine 'wheat' Christians would grow together over the centuries with fake 'weed/tares' Christians besides the non-biblical religious world.

All [true and false] would grow together until the 'harvest time' or 'time of separation' of Matthew [ 25 vs 31,32; 24 v 14 ]. That is why today the 'good news of God's kingdom' is being proclaimed on an international scale today before we see the end come of all badness on earth when Jesus is the one who will usher in global 'Peace on Earth' among men of goodwill.

chinu

chinu
your religion says it has a miraculous history which was made by its founder ,,,my religion too says the same,,,every religion on this earth have had some miraculous history,,,every religion have had its own Gods who did something or the other for the general good ,,,something miraculous,,,not the whole world has one religion,,,every religion has its own powers and limits every religion has its own shortcomings,,,does that mean god is above all religions who controls all the religions ,,,,if you look closely all the conventional religions do nothing but prevent the chaos in the world ,,,,sort of discipline in this world,,,all the religious books teach us to refrain from bad ,,,,so as to maintain the discipline...the religion thing is so deep rooted inside us that we are actually afraid to go against it....HOW CAN WE SPREAD A UNIFORM RELIGION THROUGHOUT THE WORLD,,,THE RELIGION OF GOD which has no name,,,AGAINST ALL THE CONVENTIONAL RELIGIONS!!!!! knowing the fact and realizing it are two different approaches... if you can REALIZE what am i trying to say probably you would understand the intensity of it....
If you know all this, than leaving everything behind why don't you search that real God ? :)

Konjim

we do not thinks about where he is , because believe that god is every where according to Hindu dharma

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
your religion says it has a miraculous history which was made by its founder ,,,my religion too says the same,,,every religion on this earth have had some miraculous history,,,every religion have had its own Gods who did something or the other for the general good ,,,something miraculous,,,not the whole world has one religion,,,every religion has its own powers and limits every religion has its own shortcomings,,,does that mean god is above all religions who controls all the religions ,,,,if you look closely all the conventional religions do nothing but prevent the chaos in the world ,,,,sort of discipline in this world,,,all the religious books teach us to refrain from bad ,,,,so as to maintain the discipline...the religion thing is so deep rooted inside us that we are actually afraid to go against it....HOW CAN WE SPREAD A UNIFORM RELIGION THROUGHOUT THE WORLD,,,THE RELIGION OF GOD which has no name,,,AGAINST ALL THE CONVENTIONAL RELIGIONS!!!!! knowing the fact and realizing it are two different approaches... if you can REALIZE what am i trying to say probably you would understand the intensity of it....

Well, my religion doesn't have deep miraculous history to it, though it certainly believes in supernatural. Master was reluctant to even mention Heaven, Shangdi or the spirits, for he revered them so much. My religion wasn't invented by its founder either, if we are to trust Master's words: "...I (Confucius) merely passed on the ancient wisdom". Admittedly, he did create it and add a lot of things to the tradition, but the thing is, he never took credit for it. There isn't even that much murmur against others in my religion: Heaven simply is, it exists and is above our comprehension, and accepts people based on virtue. So, if you never got yourself introduced to Heaven worship...its cool, as long as you were an virtuous person. This is over-simplification, but you get the idea.

But I didn't quite follow your message to the end...care to clarify? :confused: