• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Christian?

Elihoenai

Jude 3

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Is Being a Christian about going to the Pub, having Wine and drinking Beer?

Is Being Christian about Getting Plastered every weekend?

Does Being born in England and you are White British make you a Christian?

Is Being Christian about Genetics in the same way Jews are Jewish by Inheritance?

LIVE: Church Of England FINALLY Start Fighting Islamism

WILD City MOCKED the Street Preachers HARD BUT the UNEXPECTED Happened!

Who Or What Is Christian?​
The Bible says:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, “If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
John 8:31-32
…The disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
Acts 11:26

Elihoenai

The Bible says:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, “If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
John 8:31-32
…The disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
Acts 11:26
Do you believe what the Holy Scriptures/Bible Declares or are you just quoting Holy Scriptures/Bible?

Therefore, Disciples of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ are Christians. Do Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus go to the Pub drinking Wine and Beer getting Plastered every Weekend? Are Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus determined by what they look like?

Are these White English in the video clip Christians?

My wife was physically assaulted when I preached at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | London Evangelism

Can you see that the Devil/Satan is a Liar?

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Therefore, Disciples of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ are Christians.

There are other uses of the word "Christian" in the Bible. For instance, in 1 Peter 2:12, Christians are the people other than those who you try to impress.

Do Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus go to the Pub drinking Wine and Beer getting Plastered every Weekend?

I think the people referred to in Acts 11:26 would have to all be dead by now, so they probably don't do much drinking.

Do you believe what the Holy Scriptures/Bible Declares or are you just quoting Holy Scriptures/Bible?
I believe what is said in the Bible.
Therefore, Disciples of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ are Christians. Do Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus go to the Pub drinking Wine and Beer getting Plastered every Weekend?
In Bible Christian is defined as a disciple of Jesus, a person who remains in word of Jesus. Getting plastered doesn't necessary mean one is not a Christian. But, I think Christian should not get plastered.
Are these White English in the video clip Christians?
I don't think I am right person to say. But, if they don't remain in word of Jesus, they are not.

Elihoenai

There are other uses of the word "Christian" in the Bible. For instance, in 1 Peter 2:12, Christians are the people other than those who you try to impress.
All My Writings is to Impress Elohim/God. Elohim/God tells Me what to Write. The People of Elohim/God are Impressed with My Writings. Every Word and Action of a Christian is in Total Devotion to Elohim/God.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

I believe what is said in the Bible.
This appears to be Idle words based on your response about being getting Plastered. Asserting "Disciple of Yeshua/Jesus" in your profile appears to be a Fraudulent claim given your Weak responses.

In Bible Christian is defined as a disciple of Jesus, a person who remains in word of Jesus. Getting plastered doesn't necessary mean one is not a Christian. But, I think Christian should not get plastered.
Are you saying that you can be Remaining in the Word of Yeshua/Jesus and Get Plastered/Drunk? Christian/Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus Follow Yeshua/Jesus. Did Yeshua/Jesus ever get Plastered/Drunk?

I don't think I am right person to say. But, if they don't remain in word of Jesus, they are not.
You are Not the Right Person to say given that you are Ignorant about Who or What a Real Christian is and you are Not practising Real Christianity.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

You didn't bother to actually read 1 Peter 2:12, did you?
1 Peter 2:12

12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

I have read every Book, Chapter and Verse in the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

The Verse 1 Peter 2:12 certainly does Not teach Christians to impress Gentiles. The Verse instructs that Impressing Elohim/God Results in Gentiles being Impressed by your Good Works.

So-called Christians that seek to Impress Gentiles War Against Elohim/God Ceasing to be Christians because Gentiles are in a Total War Against Elohim/God.

Last edited:

Are you saying that you can be Remaining in the Word of Yeshua/Jesus and Get Plastered/Drunk? Christian/Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus Follow Yeshua/Jesus. Did Yeshua/Jesus ever get Plastered/Drunk?
I don't think Jesus got ever drunk. And I think people should not get drunk. However, I think people are weak and it is possible that even a disciple of Jesus fails in some things. That does not necessary mean his then not anymore a Christian. But, obviously it would be good to repent, improve and get rid of bad habits.
You are Not the Right Person to say given that you are Ignorant about Who or What a Real Christian is and you are Not practising Real Christianity.
What do you think practicing Real Christianity means? And why do you think I don't do that?

Elihoenai

I don't think Jesus got ever drunk. And I think people should not get drunk. However, I think people are weak and it is possible that even a disciple of Jesus fails in some things. That does not necessary mean his then not anymore a Christian. But, obviously it would be good to repent, improve and get rid of bad habits.
Ephesians 5:18

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus Fails in some things, although getting Drunk is not one of the Failings. There no place in Holy Scriptures/Bible showing that the Disciples of Yeshua/Jesus ever got Drunk.

And remember we are talking about people that get Plastered/Drunk Routinely every weekend as part of their Tradition that is Falsely Being called Christianity. Getting Plastered/Drunk is Satanism. It's the Satan's/Devil's Escape from the Devil's/Satan's Weekly Grind.

What do you think practicing Real Christianity means? And why do you think I don't do that?
Luke 9:62

62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Given your responses it appears that you don't understand what Real Christianity Is. Christianity is Not Satanism. You said it's not for you to say whether the White English in the video below are Christian or Not. Do you know the Difference between Christianity and Satanism?

My wife was physically assaulted when I preached at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | London Evangelism

Happy to say I'm on the receiving end of 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse in London England. Real Christianity in Being Faithful to Elohim/God on a Continued Upward Trajectory Never Looking Back. What do you think Being Born Again means?

Last edited:

What do you think Being Born Again means?
But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to be-come God’s children, to those who believe in his name: who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:12-13
It is the spirit who gives life. The flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and are life.
John 6:63
He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed: that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn’t commit sin, because his seed remains in him, and he can’t sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn’t do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn’t love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10

Elihoenai

But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to be-come God’s children, to those who believe in his name: who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:12-13
It is the spirit who gives life. The flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and are life.
John 6:63
He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed: that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn’t commit sin, because his seed remains in him, and he can’t sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn’t do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn’t love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10
2 Corinthians 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

James 4:4

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Quoting Holy Scriptures/Bible doesn't mean you understand anything about what the Holy Scriptures/Bible is teaching. It appears that you don't know the Difference between Christianity and Satanism or you are Afraid to Assert the Difference between Christianity and the god of this World. Also it could be that you are a Satanist pretending to be a Disciple Of Yeshua/Jesus to keep people in Worship and Bondage to the Devil/Satan.

It appears to be a Fraudulent Claim in your Profile that you are a Christian/Disciple Of Jesus/Yeshua.

Last edited:

Quoting Holy Scriptures/Bible doesn't mean you understand anything about what the Holy Scriptures/Bible is teaching.
But, are the scriptures not true? Are they not telling what being born anew means? Why do you think so?
It appears to be a Fraudulent Claim in your Profile that you are a Christian/Disciple Of Jesus/Yeshua.
Please show where have I not remained in word of Jesus?

Elihoenai

But, are the scriptures not true? Are they not telling what being born anew means? Why do you think so?
People have Different Interpretations about Holy Scriptures. People have Different Interpretations about what is Sin. For example, some Christians say it is a Sin to have Sunday as a Sabbath when Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset is the Sabbath. Others Assert that bowing down and praying to a Carved Image of Supposed Yeshua/Jesus on the Cross is part of the Cristian Faith while Others Assert that this is Idolatry.

Please show where have I not remained in word of Jesus?
A person that does Not know the Difference between Christianity and Satanism cannot be a Disciple Of Yeshua/Jesus. You suggested that a person that gets Routinely Drunk every weekend can still be a Christian and you do Not know whether the White English in the video below are Christian or not. What you Look Like does Not make you a Christian.

You are not the only person Ignorant about Real Christianity. There are Billions that have been Deceived about what is Real Christianity. The Roman Catholic Church has Transformed the meaning of Christianity and is the Mother Church of Christendom.

Last edited:

People have Different Interpretations about Holy Scriptures. People have Different Interpretations about what is Sin. For example, some Christians say it is a Sin to have Sunday as a Sabbath when Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset is the Sabbath. Others Assert that bowing down and praying to a Carved Image of Supposed Yeshua/Jesus on the Cross is part of the Cristian Faith while Others Assert that this is Idolatry.
Would make it easier to just remain what is written, and not make own interpretations.
A person that does Not know the Difference between Christianity and Satanism cannot be a Disciple Of Yeshua/Jesus.
Is that what Jesus says, or is that what you say? What makes you the right person to tell who are and what it means?

I think disciples of Jesus should know the difference. But, not understanding doesn't necessary mean one is not, if we go just by the definition that is given in the Bible.

Elihoenai

Would make it easier to just remain what is written, and not make own interpretations.
The Holy Scriptures/Bible is Open to Interpretation. Elohim/God Wrote the Holy Scriptures/Bible that way. Every person and faction in Christendom are claiming that they are practising only what is written.

Is that what Jesus says, or is that what you say? What makes you the right person to tell who are and what it means?

I think disciples of Jesus should know the difference. But, not understanding doesn't necessary mean one is not, if we go just by the definition that is given in the Bible.
That's what Yeshua/Jesus teaches. A person that does Not Know the Difference between Christianity and Satanism does Not Know whether they are Worshiping Elohim/God or the Devil/Satan. You don't appear to be using your brain at all.

What you see in the Holy Scriptures/Bible is Not what I see. I Am Christian Gnostic while you are Dominated by Roman Catholicism given your responses.

Gnosticism, the Enduring Heresy

FredVB

For me caring about God's will is involved. Even if others do not live to be doing things in God's will, this is for me to care to do. What is shown earlier of what is revealed for that is the higher will that anything changed after from that is just compromise for us, so many do not really want to live according to what God's will would show for us. Salvation in Christ can really include this, which God means for us.

Elihoenai

The very idea that God wrote a sacred text is itself an interpretation.
Yes, this is the Interpretation of every person that Knows Elohim/God is Omni. Elohim/God is the Creator of All Things. All Writing are From Elohim/God that Inspires to do Good or to do Evil. Do you have a Different Interpretation?

Last edited: