• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would win a fight

Who'd win the fight

• Wouldve been a tie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would've gone either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Abe Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt? If they weren't both dead and like you were to pit the two against each other and they were adults. Like you were to resurrect them with the same fighting experiences they had and they were both in their prime. Abe lincoln was a wrestler who built log cabins. In like 200 fights he only lost like one. Teddy Roosevelt was shot in the chest and the only reason he survived was as his doctor said was ample chest muscle.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I adjusted the question. I was thinking like if you were to resurrect them now...
Then I'm not sure I can answer the question, because I don't know how well a resurrected person could fight. The only other resurrected person I'm aware of is Jesus, and I don't recall reading any post-resurrection fight records in the Bible.

That, and I don't know how to resurrect people.

VoidCat

Then I'm not sure I can answer the question, because I don't know how well a resurrected person could fight. The only other resurrected person I'm aware of is Jesus, and I don't recall reading any post-resurrection fight records in the Bible.

That, and I don't know how to resurrect people.
Fair. I just been thinking a lot about if like the two were the same age when they lived and had fought against each other as adults how that wouldve gone. I will say i wouldnt have gone against either in a fight and i wouldnt mess with someone who builds log cabins on their spare time. That's why I voted abe.

Last edited:

VoidCat

Now that I think about it I forgot....teddy was trained in martial Arts he might have an advantage here.

Of course Abe would've had reach and Teddy was asthmatic

Last edited:

VoidCat

Let's resurrect Andrew Jackson and let him be ref just for the hell of it in this hypotheical...

VoidCat

Teddy Roosevelt trained in both boxing and wrestling, so he would probably have a significant advantage.
Abe had his fair share of street fights tho due to having to deal with numerous violent attackers if I recall my history right.

VoidCat

Let's resurrect Andrew Jackson and let him be ref just for the hell of it in this hypotheical...
I meant this comment as a joke but after some thought I added another option cuz i thought it'd be a funny option...

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
It would be a tough call if they were resurrected in their prime. Lincoln, 6'4" to Teddy's 5'10". Lincoln would have the reach and probably a weight advantage. Both were physically strong men. Both had experience in wrestling and boxing. Teddy had a brown belt in judo. That might give him a distinct advantage. That and the fact that, unlike Lincoln, he could take a bullet.

I'm going to give it to Roosevelt.

Now if they are resurrected as they are, it's anybody's game as long as the pieces stay attached.

VoidCat

That and the fact that, unlike Lincoln, he could take a bullet.
Taking a bullet give a 90 minute speech joking about the injury in the process before going to the hospital and only surviving due to muscle...i could see that.

Yeah i wouldnt want to mess with him. Or Lincoln since he could build a log cabin without the machinery we have today.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Abe Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt? If they weren't both dead and like you were to pit the two against each other and they were adults. Like you were to resurrect them with the same fighting experiences they had and they were both in their prime. Abe lincoln was a wrestler who built log cabins. In like 200 fights he only lost like one. Teddy Roosevelt was shot in the chest and the only reason he survived was as his doctor said was ample chest muscle.
I'd say Lincoln. He was a noted brawler.

VoidCat

I'd say Lincoln. Both were experienced fighters. Good hypothetical match up, though!
It's a hard question for sure. I had trouble deciding and kept flip flopping.

One things for certian...if Andrew Jackson was ref Abe Lincoln would have issues with the man. Thats why I included that joke that he'd be ref tho he's the last person you'd want as ref

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Honest Abe with or without his trusty ax
could old Teddy a righteous whoop'n!

We need Abe Lincoln today.

Last edited: