• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whom will you vote for on Nov. 2?

Which candidate for President will you vote for?

• John Kerry

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • George Bush

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ralph Nader

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I do not intend to vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
retrorich said:
Yes. Many experts believe that had the votes cast for Nadar been cast for Gore, Gore would have won.
And had the Democratic party payed more attention to the issues raised by disenfranchised Democratic voters who expressed their resentment by going Green, Gore would have won. I think there's plenty of blame to go around. ;)

retrorich said:
All that is not worth having trigger-finger George in office for another four years. The world can't risk that. He's done too much damage already!
It's up to each voter to decide what's worth it and what's not...either way, people with Green party sympathies are going to have to pick their battles in order to be heard at all.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think there's plenty of truth on both sides of this debate. Spinks has an historically proven point when he says that voting for Nader is a way of getting the mainstream Democratic party to stand up and take notice. It worked that way for the Progressives, etc. But I also think that the last election might have gone to Gore if the Nader vote had not swung it to Bush. And maybe this election could go more or less the same way. Difficult choices. Difficult choices.