• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whose Flesh Would You Eat?

Dr. Nosophoros

This stems from the "Cannabalism" thread, it was a thought that crossed my mind. Whose flesh would you eat on this forum and whose would you avoid? I have my preferences but I will hold them for replies (yet they will not change unless the argument is good enough).
Thanks in advance.

Nanda

Polyanna
My cannibalism would be a result of necessity, not preferance, so it wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Inky

Hema, because she's vegetarian and would be tastier! :drool:

I would avoid Darkpenguin because he is exercising and that will make him tough and stringy.

Caina

Apostate Heretic

I would avoid Darkpenguin because he is exercising and that will make him tough and stringy.
Yes I agree Vegitarians. Vegans are the best, but a simple vegitarian would do. Although I wouldnt eat an American in any case, our flesh is like poison and the Nitrogen is so high it kills the dirt you bury them in;)

Caina

Apostate Heretic
I am not interested in dining on human flesh, thanks just the same.
But you do. You eat small particles of people every day. You breath and eat human cells all the time. Do you bite your nails at all? IN many ways we ingest parts of each other, may want to get a blood test;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Hmmm......Darkpenguin would give lots a lean meat. Also be dense with protien and other nutrients.

As for a member I wouldn't, I'd have to say Buttons, as an endagered species might not be the best to eat.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
But you do. You eat small particles of people every day. You breath and eat human cells all the time. Do you bite your nails at all? IN many ways we ingest parts of each other, may want to get a blood test;)
Oh good lord that is hardly the same as Whose Flesh would you eat, lol. I can handle the micro ingestions but draw the line at hacking off a nice lean flank steak to toss onto the barby. *sighs*

Caina

Apostate Heretic
Oh good lord that is hardly the same as Whose Flesh would you eat, lol. I can handle the micro ingestions but draw the line at hacking off a nice lean flank steak to toss onto the barby. *sighs*
No doubt, just being obvious. But over a lifetime I am sure it adds up to at least a couple whole people;)

Dr. Nosophoros

edit: I can't believe no one else has posted this,
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rFDgSKbapzY
Awesome- thank you for posting it! Monty Pythons Flying Circus was very influential to me in my so called formative years, U.S. "comedians" never dared to venture into the territory they did.

The Vegan argument is compelling, but just like the real Parma hams, we could feed a certain diet to flavour the meat, or convince them that a certain diet was more healthy. All things considered you'd probably have to get orphaned children from a very young age and teach them eating habits that contributed to the best flavour, "Cornish Game Hens" are damn good, but they are nothing but baby chickens here in the states.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy

But what the...............??????????? :eek:

Oh, so this is the kind of stuff that goes on behind my back, after I've committed my life to being a vegetarian and making a vow not to eat any of you people! Is this the thanks I get? :eek:

By the way, I am very petite and don't carry a lot of meat! The women in my family have firm rubbery skin, it will be tough and chewy! :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
By the way, I am very petite and don't carry a lot of meat! The women in my family have firm rubbery skin, it will be tough and chewy! :D
I always did enjoy a good piece of jerky. :eat:

Caina

Apostate Heretic
But what the...............??????????? :eek:

Oh, so this is the kind of stuff that goes on behind my back, after I've committed my life to being a vegetarian and making a vow not to eat any of you people! Is this the thanks I get? :eek:

I would at least want your concent, I wouldnt eat the unwilling;)

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
thats like so gross i am so not comfortable with that drinking blood and eating jesus thing -- ewww
Amen!!! It is only written by the Pharisees 'John', Paul and Simon the stone (peter)....

The thing is, the very start of the Bible in Genesis tells you any one eating blood or flesh will be disowned by God and is condemned....
So in my logical opinion the gospel of John is by the Pharisees and is to put the Jews off ever following Yeshua as the Christ....
The fact it contains contradicting testimonies to the other gospels, many private Pharisee conversations makes it more clear….the easiest to see is, it keeps saying “I Am Christ”…which is evidently fake as Yeshua said don’t go after them, which say that of him.

So basically when Kali drinks the lord of the dances blood and says “I Am”, pattern is all to clear….
Big C burgers or Big K...or maybe big M for Mammon which is a word from the Gita, which Yeshua used….