• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why are there so many weak minded adult males these years?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Not in my house, we share it very equally, well honestly, i do more, i clean the house better than she does, and deffinalty do a better job on the dishes :D

She better be giving more money to tthe household! :p

You know it's strange, But I can't believe how much I want to punch you in the throat.

You sir, Have no idea what you're talking about.

Where did he say they were inferior? Maybe I misread, but he talked about what is adtually happening (or what he believes is happening) not on the woman's potential.

He didnt say women cant be leaders of politics for example, he said you dont see many of them, which is a extremely different statement,

kloth

Then why did you bring up the 'inferiority' of women?
I don't hate you, I hate your prejudice view on women, And I hate that a lot of men's views are that women are not equal. Because we are.

Single fathers are on the rise, Women are working more and having children later in life, And also continuing their careers after they've had children so your assumption was wrong.

I don't know that much about America or American culture, But in Australia I speak the truth.
when did i use the word inferiority? if people want to feel inferior about reality then that's on them. so what if women have less responsibity than men? i never said women are less than men.
you also say i have a predjudice view towards women when i gave a reason for my belief, so that doesn't make any sense at all that you say my view is predjudice.
now one thing i know is that people don't want to punch someone in the throat because they feel love for them, that's direct anger caused by hate. then again you at least admitted you do feel hate, towards my view and other mens view, seems like you would have said you wanted to punch my view. whatever. but you do realize that just as many women also go along with the believe they are not equal. that's why so many allow a man to take care of them financially.

single fathers are not on the rise. you may see a mother and father together, but we are not seeing a rise of fathers raising a baby alone into childhood. there is no rise in single men rolling around with a stroller alone. come on. also, what assumption did i make about women? i said that women are rising up more and more. so that tells me you're assumption is wrong. women have babies when they want more so than when the time is right, that's why so many men are surprised by it because it's no more planned these days than yesteryears.

no offense but i find it highly doubtful you don't know much about the u.s., as to the world is contstantlly watching the u.s. because we are always on the world news, youtube, etc. the u.s. is more watched and known about more than any country. but maybe it's true. either way, one thing i know is that no country these days is completely different from another when it comes to having kids and who raises them. austailia and the u.s. are especially not all that different really.

What so just because I'm a Christian I can never feel the need to punch someone in the throat?
Jeez well, Maybe cuz I'm also a woman I should just stick to my place in the Kitchen.
no offense, you might not be aware of this but that kind of sounds like an indulgence type of belief, which is a main belief in the world of the church of satan. in case you are interested and wanted to know.

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

perhaps it depends on where you live, but for the most part i come across grown men (some are old men) who seem to care about teen age things (i.e. how cool or tough they are) more so than taking care of their family, financial state, jobs, house, community, themself, etc.
i find it odd that so many adult males these years are still going through a rebelious stage in their life still, and have been for years. especially in this day in age, what hasn't been done by now? why be so concerned (or obsessed) with trying to prove something or be something you are not as an adult male these years?

Looks like you've just gone through a breakup.

Thana

Lady
when did i use the word inferiority? if people want to feel inferior about reality then that's on them. so what if women have less responsibity than men? i never said women are less than men.
you also say i have a predjudice view towards women when i gave a reason for my belief, so that doesn't make any sense at all that you say my view is predjudice.
now one thing i know is that people don't want to punch someone in the throat because they feel love for them, that's direct anger caused by hate. then again you at least admitted you do feel hate, towards my view and other mens view, seems like you would have said you wanted to punch my view. whatever. but you do realize that just as many women also go along with the believe they are not equal. that's why so many allow a man to take care of them financially.

single fathers are not on the rise. you may see a mother and father together, but we are not seeing a rise of fathers raising a baby alone into childhood. there is no rise in single men rolling around with a stroller alone. come on. also, what assumption did i make about women? i said that women are rising up more and more. so that tells me you're assumption is wrong. women have babies when they want more so than when the time is right, that's why so many men are surprised by it because it's no more planned these days than yesteryears.

no offense but i find it highly doubtful you don't know much about the u.s., as to the world is contstantlly watching the u.s. because we are always on the world news, youtube, etc. the u.s. is more watched and known about more than any country. but maybe it's true. either way, one thing i know is that no country these days is completely different from another when it comes to having kids and who raises them. austailia and the u.s. are especially not all that different really.

no offense, you might not be aware of this but that kind of sounds like an indulgence type of believe, which is a main belief if the world of the church of satan. in case you are interested and wanted to know.

You said -
- Men have more powerful positions than women (Which is not necessarily true)
- You said women give men power over them
- You said this was social expectation (Implying that this is how it is)
- Women are not the ones keeping the system running
- You said they are not equal in the political world, religious world, You also said they are not equal in labor (ie, construction, plumbing etc)
- You said they do not have as much responsibility as men
- You implied being a stay at home mother is 'not that hard'
- You said most women are not modern, nor modern thinkers
- You said women look up to men (as if)
- You think women expect men to be in charge
- Also that they expect men to pay (For food, dates etc)
- You said women expect men to support women financially
- You implied women are actually sexist toward men
- You said and I quote "women are weak and helpless"
- You also said they actually are generally more weak and emotionally sensitive
- Direct quote of yours "I see young moms who have no control and act overly stressed over raising a kid like it's as difficult as they make it out to be, due to being lazy and tired of the responsibility."

So yeah I'm going to keep with what I said.
I don't think you know much, Because everything you said is pretty darn ignorant. It may be a lack of social interaction with women, Or it may be how you were raised, Or it may be that you're simply prejudiced. I don't know.

But I'd very much appreciate you learning a little more about society and women before you say anything else.

Aquitaine

I do see many people who are eager to have a child right away when they are 18 or 19 or younger. even if they are high school drop outs and not financially or emotionally stable.

[snip]

I guess it catches on more and more in society since the late 60's especially.
I see young moms who have no control and act overly stressed over raising a kid like it's as difficult as they make it out to be, due to being lazy and tired of the responsibility

Sounds to me then, like this is an issue with weak-minded Males *and* Females, so like I said earlier: weak-minded people are weak-minded, regardless of Sex or Gender.

dust1n

Zindīq
your reply makes me think about the whole 'young at heart' belief. which is okay, but these men are more immature than young at heart. getting themself killed or thrown in prison over nothing by a stranger.

To many, being young at heart implies being young in mind. Just my two cents. It probably isn't any different now than it has ever been.

kloth

You said -
- Men have more powerful positions than women (Which is not necessarily true)
- You said women give men power over them
- You said this was social expectation (Implying that this is how it is)
- Women are not the ones keeping the system running
- You said they are not equal in the political world, religious world, You also said they are not equal in labor (ie, construction, plumbing etc)
- You said they do not have as much responsibility as men
- You implied being a stay at home mother is 'not that hard'
- You said most women are not modern, nor modern thinkers
- You said women look up to men (as if)
- You think women expect men to be in charge
- Also that they expect men to pay (For food, dates etc)
- You said women expect men to support women financially
- You implied women are actually sexist toward men
- You said and I quote "women are weak and helpless"
- You also said they actually are generally more weak and emotionally sensitive
- Direct quote of yours "I see young moms who have no control and act overly stressed over raising a kid like it's as difficult as they make it out to be, due to being lazy and tired of the responsibility."

So yeah I'm going to keep with what I said.
I don't think you know much, Because everything you said is pretty darn ignorant. It may be a lack of social interaction with women, Or it may be how you were raised, Or it may be that you're simply prejudiced. I don't know.

But I'd very much appreciate you learning a little more about society and women before you say anything else.
-it is true. again, women are rising up in the political field slowly. but show me a country or city where half the political field is women and half men.
-second line is true.
-3rd is true.
-women are not for the most part running the world and building cities.
-hold on. you may be reading me wrong, I am not saying women are not equal because they don't deserve to be and shouldn't be or can't be. they should be equal.
- they don't generally speaking. not all. some women have more responsibilities than some men.
-it may be hard but not as hard as running and building the world. if not more safe as well.
-because it's true. when you go to a restaurant or club who's paying for everything usually? the man or woman?
-most women admire men for their power, ability to make it rich, you know you see women impressed with this. that's why women tell men to be man or that finding a good man is hard to find. they ain't talking about just a nice loving guy.
-if a man doesn't give up his seat or lead in a dance or hold a door open women often get displeased with that. it's called chivalry.
-true story. you know it and maybe you go along with it yourself.
-true. they want a man who brings home the bacon. ever heard that one? guess who's motto that is.
-who isn't sexist?
-I didn't say women are weak and helpless, you took that out of text.
-true. that's nature though.
-true. more young moms than ever are like this.

you should look up the word prejudice and understand it's definition. you also still can not defend against what I believe other than repeat what I said or make personal accusations of me instead of explain to me/everyone how society and it's system are not like what I claim for women and men.
I do agree that you don't know like you said. but rest assure I do. I've been around enough women and men and raised better than most to know better and face reality.
it seems as though you only go against what I say because you are female.

Sounds to me then, like this is an issue with weak-minded Males *and* Females, so like I said earlier: weak-minded people are weak-minded, regardless of Sex or Gender.
okay, go with that. but I am still talking about men and not women. I could talk about both but I decided to make this thread about men because they cause most of the problems in this world. they commit the most crimes and this is true because way more men are in prison than women, and that's how it's always been. they commit more acts of violent crimes than women. they make the wars happen and are the ones at battle. serial killers tend to be men for the most part. they commit more sex offenses than women. this is not to say women don't commit crime or serious crimes at times, but not nearly as much as men. adult men who are repeat offenders or career criminals when they don't need to be.
even if someone wants to say they have never met or known a man that's a criminal in their entire life or one that has committed any crime or a serious one. that doesn't clear the statistics of pure fact.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
In any case, in MOST couples, both man and woman have a regular job where NEITHER of them is a leader.

And the woman does the dishes

Thana

Lady
-it is true. again, women are rising up in the political field slowly. but show me a country or city where half the political field is women and half men.
-second line is true.
-3rd is true.
-women are not for the most part running the world and building cities.
-hold on. you may be reading me wrong, I am not saying women are not equal because they don't deserve to be and shouldn't be or can't be. they should be equal.
- they don't generally speaking. not all. some women have more responsibilities than some men.
-it may be hard but not as hard as running and building the world. if not more safe as well.
-because it's true. when you go to a restaurant or club who's paying for everything usually? the man or woman?
-most women admire men for their power, ability to make it rich, you know you see women impressed with this. that's why women tell men to be man or that finding a good man is hard to find. they ain't talking about just a nice loving guy.
-if a man doesn't give up his seat or lead in a dance or hold a door open women often get displeased with that. it's called chivalry.
-true story. you know it and maybe you go along with it yourself.
-true. they want a man who brings home the bacon. ever heard that one? guess who's motto that is.
-who isn't sexist?
-I didn't say women are weak and helpless, you took that out of text.
-true. that's nature though.
-true. more young moms than ever are like this.

you should look up the word prejudice and understand it's definition. you also still can not defend against what I believe other than repeat what I said or make personal accusations of me instead of explain to me/everyone how society and it's system are not like what I claim for women and men.
I do agree that you don't know like you said. but rest assure I do. I've been around enough women and men and raised better than most to know better and face reality.
it seems as though you only go against what I say because you are female.

You're embarrassing yourself, Please stop. :facepalm:

kloth

In any case, in MOST couples, both man and woman have a regular job where NEITHER of them is a leader.

And the woman does the dishes
okay. this is my last reply on this woman thing. i'm not looking to change the subject with women who defend women because they are a woman or men who want to play the hero act and defend women on a forums.
but you don't know how most couples live and who washes dishes unless you know every couple on earth.
it doesn't matter if some couples both have jobs or their is no leader. there are households with kids or one child where one stays at home, and house husbands don't take up half that as opposed to house wives. who ever makes the money has more responsibly because if they lose the job, all is lost when the money is gone. a nanny can always be hired if a wife gets sick, etc. if the husband makes enough money. if a man loses a job and a wife can't find one or a good enough paying one, well then.

Thana

Lady
speak for yourself. all you got are typical forums come backs. are you bored? :cool:

No I'm just astounded at your ignorance.

Me trying to convince you would be like me trying to convince a white supremacist that other races aren't all that bad.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
perhaps it depends on where you live, but for the most part i come across grown men (some are old men) who seem to care about teen age things (i.e. how cool or tough they are) more so than taking care of their family, financial state, jobs, house, community, themself, etc.
i find it odd that so many adult males these years are still going through a rebelious stage in their life still, and have been for years. especially in this day in age, what hasn't been done by now? why be so concerned (or obsessed) with trying to prove something or be something you are not as an adult male these years?
I am a full time working, about to finish a postgraduate degree, home owning, married man in his prime. I think I got to this state thanks to being a rebel and always making the decisions other men didn't.
Incidentally, I'm also cool and tough.

kloth

No I'm just astounded at your ignorance.

Me trying to convince you would be like me trying to convince a white supremacist that other races aren't all that bad.
sounds to me like you just want a bored argument. it happens. maybe you're snowed in these days or something. howeverer, the only one showing ignorance is you, not me. i have explained myselfself about my belief, you have not, you only make accusations without backing them up with any kind of theory of your own against what i say. you can't say i am wrong if you can not say why i am wrong exactly, even once. perhaps you are not the strong woman you think you are, or would like to be yet. i don't mean to sound harsh, just realistic. but don't give up, i believe forums can help a persons mind grow and evolve at times in new ways. even if you won't admit when someone is right, at least you see it, which is a start.
there's no use in you replying back, i already know what you will say. something typical like "you're embarrasing yourself" which also isn't realistic because this is a forums where nobody knows my real identity. so who cares about their personal disposition that much on any forums. reply back when you got something real to say, instead of the same reply really but in a slightly different form. thanks.
I am a full time working, about to finish a postgraduate degree, home owning, married man in his prime. I think I got to this state thanks to being a rebel and always making the decisions other men didn't.
Incidentally, I'm also cool and tough.

that's cool. i don't mean to sound disbelieving, but many people (if not all) get on the net/forums and mention how great they are all around in their life, it's easy to do. often, mainly there is a mention of their education status on a forums, if not every single time with people on forums but usually. but maybe what you say is true.
let's say it is true. you're idea of being a rebel might be different than mine or most peoples. perhaps drinking straight from the milk carton when your wife threatened you not to do is you idea of rebelion, or opening a tough jar of pickles is tough, or wearing a bandana on your head is cool. i don't know if all that realy is rebelios, tough or cool so much. maybe it is where you live though.
but i don't think people can really be cool and tough if it's self proclaimed, you have to hear it from someone first, at least once, and not from a relative.

but again, lets say you really are cool and tough. maybe it just hasn't cought up to you, yet. i often notice many men these days who are riding high and proud of it, until they crash and burn, then they express regret and cry "why?". it makes no sense to me to show regret if you knew better to begin with. especially if you are taking chances you have no reason to do really at your age and disposition with family, etc.
but even if you have none of that, what does it matter in this day in age? what hasn't been proved by now in 2013 that hasn't been done time and time again with men?
i think it's time to try proving new things with men, instead of the same ole thing perhaps your dad or grandpa once did, and maybe they still do. in a time when things are not getting better, why not try doing something more positive instead? there's already enough men trying to disrupt the system these days, for no reason.
where is the pride really in being a rebel without a cause?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
that's cool. i don't mean to sound disbelieving, but many people (if not all) get on the net/forums and mention how great they are all around in their life, it's easy to do. often, mainly there is a mention of their education status on a forums, if not every single time with people on forums but usually. but maybe what you say is true.
I could say the same about you, which would make it even worse since here you are vaguely preaching about the social plagues of the young men of our days. What if behind your computer you are no different from them? How are you going to prove otherwise?
let's say it is true. you're idea of being a rebel might be different than mine or most peoples. perhaps drinking straight from the milk carton when your wife threatened you not to do is you idea of rebelion, or opening a tough jar of pickles is tough, or wearing a bandana on your head is cool. i don't know if all that realy is rebelios, tough or cool so much. maybe it is where you live though.
See, here I was thinking about choosing to make a career out of an unorthodox field, while everyone toady is idolizing computer science, or choosing to live, study, work, or travel abroad and make my success in life through creativity rather than going in a predetermined conservative path to success and the good ol' American dream.
but i don't think people can really be cool and tough if it's self proclaimed, you have to hear it from someone first, at least once, and not from a relative.
Humor is a wonderful thing, I hope you aren't reading fiction at face value as you do people's posts.
but again, lets say you really are cool and tough. maybe it just hasn't cought up to you, yet. i often notice many men these days who are riding high and proud of it, until they crash and burn, then they express regret and cry "why?". it makes no sense to me to show regret if you knew better to begin with. especially if you are taking chances you have no reason to do really at your age and disposition with family, etc.
but even if you have none of that, what does it matter in this day in age? what hasn't been proved by now in 2013 that hasn't been done time and time again with men?
:areyoucra
i think it's time to try proving new things with men, instead of the same ole thing perhaps your dad or grandpa once did, and maybe they still do. in a time when things are not getting better, why not try doing something more positive instead? there's already enough men trying to disrupt the system these days, for no reason.
where is the pride really in being a rebel without a cause?
I have plenty of causes and goals, I just don't like taking the boring route there. Why take the yellow brick road directly to the Emerald city, if you can ride on top a flying monkey to see the wizard? There's better view.