• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Are You Such a Man-Hater?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Why is this forum full of man-haters? A lot of you are such man-haters that I look in the mirror and wish I were a girl when I read your posts. That @Horrorble in particular makes me so sad that I wear a bra and walk around pretending to be a woman to compensate for the self-esteem issues her posts cause me.

Please, please... tell me why you people hate men so much. Why do you all keep victimizing, attacking, and targeting me for my gender? Why?!! :sob:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
really !!!!

as i know women always had advance because they are sweet than men , but i don't feel that women hate me , on contrary .

but why you post this joke DIR ?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Men show limited appreciation for: Hello Kitty

Their minds explode when you ask them to imagine Barbie.

Give them a list of things to remember, and anything not somehow connected with man-things will be forgotten.

When they are in Toys 'R Us stores they immediately go to the video games area.

They think couch-sitting is a sport. They delude themselves into calling it 'Football'. Its actually 'Butt ball'

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
but why you post this joke DIR ?

Because it's a joke thread?

Edit (further clarification due to the language barrier and also to avoid potential derailment): This is a joke thread, so I created it in the joke forum. The OP is what you would probably describe as ironie in French.

Anyway, back to the core issue: why does RF hate men? I feel even more victimized because I haven't received an adequate explanation so far.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you!
There is no bigger fan here than I !]
hello-kitty-bacon.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Their minds explode when you ask them to imagine Barbie.

How do you know this? Have you actually tried to ask me about these things? I'm an ally of Hello Kitty, and I can imagine Barbies just as well as you can. Your blind sexism and generalizations about me are deeply offensive. I demand that you buy me a Hello Kitty wall poster in compensation.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Typical man!
You expect someone else to provide for you!
Buy your own Hello Kitty kitsch!
That's what I do
Well, actually....I find Hello Kitty stuff here & there.
Scrounging is green!
322b24bf0fe15da8a45d557a23de39ae.jpg

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It's biology. Sperm is cheap. Eggs are precious.

We don't hate men. I just recognize female privilege as a societal advantage based entirely on what I learned from reddit evo-psych forums.

What you're experiencing is internalized misandry. Don't be so hard on yourself, but also, realize you just might be overly emotional from your heightened testosterone and might not see things for what they really are.

So, just listen to women so that we can outline your perspective for you and you'll be fine. Hugs!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
How do you know this? Have you actually tried to ask me about these things? I'm an ally of Hello Kitty, and I can imagine Barbies just as well as you can. Your blind sexism and generalizations about me are deeply offensive. I demand that you buy me a Hello Kitty wall poster in compensation.
Can you back up your claims? No, you cannot. Therefore it is time to put up or shut up.

How do I know this? It's Hard To Attract Men When Your Hello Kitty Collection Is This Big
Hello Kitty Men project | Hello Kitty Hell
How about this one?: Guys Like Hello Kitty Too - Find Men's Hello Kitty Holiday Gifts On Sanrio.com It says "Sorry, there are no products matching your search."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Can you back up your claims? No, you cannot. Therefore it is time to put up or shut up.

How do I know this? It's Hard To Attract Men When Your Hello Kitty Collection Is This Big
How about this one?: Guys Like Hello Kitty Too - Find Men's Hello Kitty Holiday Gifts On Sanrio.com It says "Sorry, there are no products matching your search."
Men are such pigs! What hubris & privilege to expect a gal to abandon her Hello Kitty Kollection! Were I young, single & virle (been a while), I'd woo her. I'd even add to her collection. I'd want her to don a full size plush Hello Kitty costume for....oh....uh.....oh... Sorry....I was overcome with paroxysms of delite for moment there..

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I did click into the last one and this is what I got.

Sorry, there are no products matching your search.

Wherenextcolumbus

Why is this forum full of man-haters? A lot of you are such man-haters that I look in the mirror and wish I were a girl when I read your posts. That @Horrorble in particular makes me so sad that I wear a bra and walk around pretending to be a woman to compensate for the self-esteem issues her posts cause me.

Please, please... tell me why you people hate men so much. Why do you all keep victimizing, attacking, and targeting me for my gender? Why?!! :sob:
It sounds like you have vagina envy!