• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Can't Harris Answer A Question.

esmith

Veteran Member
If one watched the interview with VP Harris and Fox News reporter Bret Baier interview ask youself if Harris is she able to answer a question. Can she?
If you missed the interview here is the link.

Daemon Sophic

I watched. Obviously VP Kamala Harris answered every question, worthy or not. It's simply that baby whiner snowflakes just didn't like the splashes of reality in their holy church of Faux.

-- Can Faux ask a question without "backing it up" with an video edited to "portray" the opposite of what actually was said?

-- Can Trump present ANY kind of coherent economic package/plan other than "we'll make it happen", "the amount of money we'll bring in.... will be phenomenal. Phenomenal!", or "Mexico will pay for it"? :laughing:

-- Can any of the right-wingers here, all afflicted with TDS wherein they see the Con Man (a proven traitor, and senile psychopath) as their unerring savior, ever see reality?

PS - these three are all rhetorical questions. The answer to each one is "No". :(

<-- solid review of Faux interview.

<-- Also useful/honest when considering VP Harris' bold venture into the Liar's Den.

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
If one watched the interview with VP Harris and Fox News reporter Bret Baier interview ask youself if Harris is she able to answer a question. Can she?
Have you already forgotten Trump's bananapants boo-boo-bonkers town hall, in which instead of answering questions, he swayed to pop opera and other bizarre music for 39 minutes?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
And for the record, I watched the whole interview, and she acquitted herself extremely well, and with much better answers than you ever get out of Donald Trump. Just the other day, Bloomberg asked him, "will you commit to a peaceful transfer of power if you lose?" His answer? "We had a peaceful transfer of power!"

esmith

Veteran Member
It is, of course, a rhetorical question.

Let's try one that is not:

(#1} Did the U.S. voters elect Joseph Biden?​

But, for those who prefer rhetorical questions:

{#2} Will @esmith give an honest, direct, and rational answer to question #1?​
#1 Yes
#2 Yes
But just what does this have to do with my question.
Will @Jayhawker Soule give an hoest, direct, and rational answer to my question?
Or will you do as the others have a go off on a different tangent, as Harris did?

Altfish

Veteran Member
You mean her answers didn't include any 'weave'?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
#1 Yes
#2 Yes
But just what does this have to do with my question.
Will @Jayhawker Soule give an hoest, direct, and rational answer to my question?
Or will you do as the others have a go off on a different tangent?

First of all, I have apparently seriously underestimated you. My apologies for that.

As for the second, I am absolutely certain that Kamala Harris is capable of answering a direct question. To suggest otherwise is to share Trump's misogynist attack on her as being stupid. Whether she did (or will) is another matter entirely. Whether she should have given such an answer is as well, and depends (at least in part) on the question asked and her intended audience.

Pivot-speak is a well attested vernacular of political candidates, and I generally hold it in contempt.

Now permit me a sincere question.

If you acknowledge that the U.S. voters elected Joe Biden, what do you feel about Trump's persistent assertions to the contrary and the apparent use of this question as a loyalty test administered to his base? I'm particularly interested in whether or not you find election denial problematic in a democracy.

Daemon Sophic

She sure is long winded.

Well, she tried to honestly answer the questions, but the questioner kept gabbing over the Vice President of the USA every 2-3 seconds, when she blatantly kept bringing reality to the Faux viewers. :fearscream: ** Blasphemy!! **

Apparently he, and one presumes most of the viewers, believe that international economic policy, or the complexities of illegal immigration, or one's right to control one's own body, etc.... should each be answerable with 4 words or less. :rolleyes:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, she tried to honestly answer the questions, but the questioner kept gabbing over the Vice President of the USA every 2-3 seconds, when she blatantly kept bringing reality to the Faux viewers. :fearscream: ** Blasphemy!! **

Apparently he, and one presumes most of the viewers, believe that international economic policy, or the complexities of illegal immigration, or one's right to control one's own body, etc.... should each be answerable with 4 words or less. :rolleyes:
Like I said, she sure is long winded.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Harris went onto a network where she would not be treated honestly and she did very well. In fact when FOX used an improper Trump clip for one of their questions she called them out on that. It was not the clip that they were discussing. She did what Trump could not and would not do. Trump cannot even go to fairly neutral sites for debates because he cannot handle being fact checked. That is why he ran away like the coward that he is from 60 minutes. Just because a source tries to report honestly should not make them "left wing".

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I couldn't and didn't watch the whole thing, because I can't stand her voice and she just went on and on.
You really should have tried to listen to her answers instead of letting yourself getting irritated by her voice. I will agree that her voice is not what I would call "melodious" at all. But then neither is Robert Kennedy Jr. If you read what he says you can still see that what he says is far too often pseudoscience. Perhaps you should read the transcript of the interview.