• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't we have the Kitchen sink?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Somebody broke our kitchen sink,
The plumber (he's a drunk)
Tis how, alas, our kitchen sink
Became the kitchen sunk.

The Neo Nerd

That's a very practical and generous theoryChristine....

but they allow baptismal fonts and all..
so I'm not convinced.:rolleyes:
and Why all the silence?

Well i just came back from a run, so i could probably use a shower. So i say bring on the kitchen sink.

-Q

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
*Threatens to Tell* :eek:

*Gives feet to Dan* :flirt: :p

Did I hear someone say they are a feet masseur???

*takes off shoes*

Just ignore the smelly bunions.

Ladies, are you after a regular reflexology session, or are you after the full Religious Forums deluxe treatment, reserved for our RF member card holders?
if the latter, I will guide you to the confident hands of Quagmire for initial treatment of herbal deep peeling, at the end of the treatment you will be served cold Pina Colada by our hostess Christine, allowing you to ease up and get into the mood for our famous feet massage, the best you will get on any religious forum found on the servers of the cyber world.

Rakhel

Ladies, are you after a regular reflexology session, or are you after the full Religious Forums deluxe treatment, reserved for our RF member card holders?
if the latter, I will guide you to the confident hands of Quagmire for initial treatment of herbal deep peeling, at the end of the treatment you will be served cold Pina Colada by our hostess Christine, allowing you to ease up and get into the mood for our famous feet massage, the best you will get on any religious forum found on the servers of the cyber world.
Oo oo oo oo! Make it a scotch and I take care of the bunions myself!! :beach:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
:thud:YES you did forget to metion that part! You naughty naughty boy!

Its just that usually, despite the large variety of beverages we have in our bar, most members insist on having either Rum or Sake!

:pirate::ninja:

blackout

Violet.
Did I forget to mention we also have the best equipped bar on this part of the net? :D

See???!!! :eek:
I TOLD you they had the sink in the mod lounge. :yes:

*UV slips off purple and black striped stockings...*:flirt:

"White Russian please Quaggy" :drool:
"Or Black. I'm easy" ;) :beach:

Rakhel

Rum is nice. But I like scotch (and hubby can't say no, cuz it's net scotch is nicer to me)

AnthonyF

Nobody found the sink. I've found out the sick sad truth. THERE IS NO SINK!.
When I found this out I was heartbroken.
They lied about the sink in the mod lounge.
Unlucky for all.
I still think we should discuss this though, it's not fair.