• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why didn't Britain get a Prophet

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Would such a claim be needed?

Well i think there are many people out there doing a lot of warning like say the people in the Green Party or Greenpeace,how do we go about discerning whether they have been sent by a God or Gods,unlessof course they could do some kind of amazing thing.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Crowley of all people? I'll take my own theory of Britain being seen as unworthy of a prophet instead... :)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Well i think there are many people out there doing a lot of warning like say the people in the Green Party or Greenpeace,how do we go about discerning whether they have been sent by a God or Gods,unlessof course they could do some kind of amazing thing.

I guess that is the thing. I've always been suspicious of people who claim to be prophets.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This Guy had something to say

stanley_green_oxford_street_1977.jpg

Starsoul

Truth
Sur Fatir, Ch. 35, Verse 24 "There is not a nation or a tribe…there has never been a nation or a people, to whom a warner has not been sent"

The Qur’an says

Surah Raad, Ch.13, Verse 7 "And to every nation and to every people have we sent a guide".

What happened ? did our one get lost?

I think that Prophets were sent to all nations, and perhaps britain was not a separate kingdom untill hundreds (or thousands) of years after the prophetic revelations, so the anglo-saxons (white race) may very well have been a part of a place (probably under Persian/Roman rule) where the prophets had been sent, or where the message of the Prophets reached.

All Prophets had been sent to the Holy lands, you can check the encyclopedia to see its map extension.

Holy Land - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 'Holy lands' , is the area demarcation of where the most progressive nations of 'that time' were inhabited (where most of the prominent Prophets have been sent), which later expanded to inhabit britian, ireland, and the American continent.

It is said that Around over 1 lac of prophets were sent to the earth. The acceptance of the message probably depended on personal choices of The Rulers and the eminent, well aware elite of that area, where common people were left to just obey and would follow whichever beliefs were practiced by their Rulers and kings.

It has to be noted though that Islam was spread in Europe, Asia by the efforts of people who carried further that message after the Prophets, to continue their mission , rather than by the Prophets themselves.

But since, most followers of the Bible and Prophet Jesus (Hazrat Eesah pbuh) are from the white race, it is quite possible that a majority of them followed the true message of christianity, or any other divine religion at some time, before things started getting owned by the Roman church , after which several different aspects of christianity emerged world wide.

Last edited:

Starsoul

Truth
They didn't come to Australia :149:

Even if he did, whats the guarantee that the people of this world would still not deny him and and wont conspire against him? And murder him like around 50,000 prophets are said to have been murdered by one particular sect of self inspired orthodox people.

The prophecy has been concluded on the sole grounds that, if there was room for another Prophet, he definitely would have come. Isn't it a bit racist to honor a Prophet only when he is of your region and of a race closer to yours?( not saying yours but, generally). All prophets were Universal, for all races and all creeds.

But, the good news is,:) that One Prophet is said to Re-arrive again in this world,( out of the line of the Prophets, as he got lifted in his time ) and he is to come back to deal with some un-finished business. And he then, will erase all the confusion created (intentionally or un-intentionally ) by some people, to gain a certain wordly respect in the name of religion, inspite of the fact that they are the very ones who really conspire against it.

Last edited: