• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do the insects let us live?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Why are you members making me start to scratch myself into insanity?.......actually the wife can't even hear the words,"bugs or insects", without going crazy for the rest of the night and wanting to 'nuke' the house.
n

QuestioningMind

I don't know where to post this, so I'm putting it into general discussion. One of my doomsday scenarios for the end of the human race is one in which a mite or other tiny critter develops taste for mammals and eats us all up.

Why hasn't that happened? Or has it?

For example if ants or flies wanted to they could eat most of us. Why haven't they?
For the most part insects aren't even aware we exist. Even if they did they'd have no reason to kill us since we don't pose any real threat to them. No need to eat us since there's plenty of preferable food sources available.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Ticks and bedbugs are the worst, but they let me live.
Oof. I remember once after a school camp I found a tick on my back. Luckily I did not suffer any side affects. But I did have a Detol bath. And thoroughly checked myself and my bed for months afterwards lol

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I don't know where to post this, so I'm putting it into general discussion. One of my doomsday scenarios for the end of the human race is one in which a mite or other tiny critter develops taste for mammals and eats us all up.

For example if ants or flies wanted to they could eat most of us. Why haven't they?

Because we taste better ripe.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal

They could. This is technically an insect dominant planet anyway. Our insectoid overlords could turn on us any time.