• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Doesn't Scotland want to be separated from England ?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
As A Proud Scotsman I find this to be insulting and lame and because of this there are idiots out there who think that Scotland is English when it most certainly is not.
I'll help ya out. I'm proud and inspired by my Scottish allies!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Yeah, but they’re quite good

1724442621837.gif

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
As A Proud Scotsman I find this to be insulting and lame and because of this there are idiots out there who think that Scotland is English when it most certainly is not.

“Gordon where’s your trousers?”,you must be in the minority of people who think Scotland is English.

rocala

I am a member of a history forum, and I have frequently seen there and other places people from other countries refer to Britain as England.
I am puzzled by this, the act of union was a long time ago, and we have been sharing the same royal family for even longer. Both Germany and Italy united more recently but they don't seem to suffer this confusion.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The SNP and bay city rollers are not comparable,one was a hit in music,the other was just a mistake.

Wait, the Bay City Rollers were Scottish? And all this time, I thought they were from Bay City, Michigan.

There is no Bay City in Scotland either. No wonder those guys never amounted to much.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Wait, the Bay City Rollers were Scottish? And all this time, I thought they were from Bay City, Michigan.

There is no Bay City in Scotland either. No wonder those guys never amounted to much.

They had a poor contract from memory but were popular globally so I guess I’d didn’t matter.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I absolutely hate bagpipes

Can't stand them

I think lots of cool things come out of Scotland but that most certainly does not include bagpipes!
I like pancakes and bagpipes, and US Navy jokes. Penicillin and flushing toilets.And David Tennant. Alex McIlveen. Michael Forbes. David Tennant. And lots of other things they've made I've forgotten.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The Aussies taking on the English in a game of Australian Football would be fun to watch.

I think this was the only time we have beaten them at soccer. We need to let them have 1 thing because we thrash 'em at everything else.

Edit: Just realised I misread your post lol

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I'm still looking for Big Country on the map.....