• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Homosexuality is Immoral

Is it true this thread has a poll?

• What is truth?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Depends on who's looking at it.To those that believe in traditional morality it's immoral. To the adherants of the "new morality" (old immorality) it's a constitutional right. Not unexpected.

You forgot to be funny. Please try again.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It's immoral to be attracted to people who I don't find attractive. This means that gay guys, hetero girls, and anyone attracted to women I wouldn't be into are evil, horrible people.

Gaddock

Depends on who's looking at it.To those that believe in traditional morality it's immoral. To the adherants of the "new morality" (old immorality) it's a constitutional right. Not unexpected.

I never really understand the point of posts like this. Basically you are saying some people think one think and some don't - which is true of pretty much every topic on here and which we all know anyway. If you want to make a point why don't you give a reasoned arguement -a point of view backed up by logic rather than just saying something we already know?

Or is it that you are trying to imply that any beleif anybody has about anything is equally valid and that we have no basis on which to discriminate between one proal position and another? If so then this is a different question altogether and deserves to be made explicit on its own thread.

Regards

Gaddock

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I never really understand the point of posts like this. Basically you are saying some people think one think and some don't - which is true of pretty much every topic on here and which we all know anyway. If you want to make a point why don't you give a reasoned arguement -a point of view backed up by logic rather than just saying something we already know?

Or is it that you are trying to imply that any beleif anybody has about anything is equally valid and that we have no basis on which to discriminate between one proal position and another? If so then this is a different question altogether and deserves to be made explicit on its own thread.

Regards

Gaddock

Huh? Did you notice this is in the jokes section?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Yeah, can I get one with extra cheese, one with pepperoni and pineapple, and one veggie lover's, please?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
No body ever told me that... All of the other times people have tried to explain it to me it was too long and boring and I zoned out, but that explanation is short and simple. It all makes sense now. :D

See? Folks might think I'm just a deranged old guy, but I'm actually a deranged old guy on a mission to provide folks with good, solid reasons for believing things.

Last edited:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !

Gaddock
:banghead3 :faint:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
See? Folks might think I'm just a deranged old guy, but I'm actually a deranged old guy on a mission to provide folks with good, solid reasons for believing things.

Puts me in mind of a line I heard years ago:

"Every complex question has a simple, easy-to-understand wrong answer." :D