• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I use my own name!!!

Jane Doe

Who says I don't use my real name?!

Yeah.. I guess it might be a bit obvious... But... SOMEONE had to be the first Jane Doe, right?

:)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Welcome! From another member who uses her 'real name'. (Well, I consider it to be, hehee!)

I hope we're able to make you feel at home here!

A

angellous_evangellous

indecisive cookies!!! said:
actually i legally changed my name to my RF username lol:p

My wife has stopped calling me "O Great One" and is now referring to me as Angellous.

Sheesh.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Mike is my first name, sadly i have not yet gotten round to changing my last name to 182, although it is indeed on my "to do" list.

welcome to the forums :)

... ok, maybe i actually don't intend to change my last name to 182, i'm alright with my real last name (for now) but i've been incredibly open and honest with the people on this forum about myself and my life.

wicca_woman

831...J&J
first , i would like to welcome you to RF .

Tonia is my real name and i chose to use wicca_woman because it tells others a little bit about me . i am more than happy to share ANY part of my life with other people and if it makes others mad then that is just too bad...my username has nothing to do with "hiding"...