• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why insult?

Reza02

A Muslim young
So you consider atheists your enemies? I haven't done anything to you.

So, fighting someone who doesn't believe is righteous?

Atheists were harming prophet Muhammad and Muslims and they began many wars to destroy Islamic culture. So their name is in the Quran and they were intolerant people. They were picking quarrels and they want to destroy Islam. So Quran says fight them but now will you destroy us? if your answer is true I should say yes but else you know.
Prophet Muhammad didn't began a war with them but when there were bagan a war he fought them.

How could a "religion of peace" consider those that do not believe as enemies that you should "fight?"

Last edited:

leibowde84

Veteran Member
So you consider atheists your enemies? I haven't done anything to you.

So, fighting someone who doesn't believe is righteous?
How could a "religion of peace" consider those that do not believe as enemies that you should "fight?"

morphesium

It was near two weeks ago that two ISIS terrorists killed 14 persons including 2 Muslims and after this time French goverment began insulting to all that Islam sacred. Terrorists were two radicalists but question is if two radicalists were responsible for the attacks why Islam were insulted?
Whether these events occurred without knowledge of French goverment?
Why the French goverment began to desacration of mosques instead of retaliation by ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Syria? Are the French goverment has released just a village from ISIS terrorists in Iraq or Syria? Is it logical?
Why desecration? Why burning mosques? Why caricature?
If two radicalists were atacked why French caricaturists are making their caricatures of prophet Mohammad?
Insulting religions is forbidden in Islam and nobody insults other relogions in Middle East contries.
Why French goverment is accusing Iran of violating human rights, while Muslims aren't safe in this country?
However we see Christians are living in Islamic countries such as Syria, Lebanon,etc. And they are as same as other people.

Translated mostly with Google translate

I am copying some of the text from one of my earlier post here.

Imagine an identical situation that happens in two countries; country A and country B, where someone discovers a new aspect in theory of evolution or genetics:-

In country A, where people are not allowed to talk about evolution since their holy book has (holy) sentences that go against the theory of evolution. It is considered as blasphemy and as a result he is punished with a few 100 lashes.​

In country B, where people are granted free will, other concerned people/organization will scrutinize it, try to develop it further or make some use of it. Finally they succeed in it and they make new medicines with it or make some kind of enzymes that has industrial use, etc.​

Later, country A, they import these medicines for their own cure– (hopefully/despairingly even to treat their priests) and still you linger on with your holy books. How ethical is this? it too is insulting Islam - but this time it is the followers of Islam that is insulting Islam. It is much worse than non-Muslim insulting Islam through caricature.

Some of the modern drugs are based on knowledge that has disproved sentences in quran. Human insulin for diabetics is one of them – without the knowledge of evolutionary theory; our scientists wouldn’t have been able to make them. If such medicines have saved you or your loved ones, you do have a moral obligation to respect their knowledge – a moral obligation to believe that your “Quran” has sentences that are against the truth.

Reza02

A Muslim young
You are Iranian and Persian ???
Do you know how Islam came to your country ???
Forgotten Battle of Qadisiyah ??
Where Muslims you won ??
The spread of the Islamic religion under duress in your country ???

When we hear a good thing with a evidence we should accept this, No?
Sunnis attacked Iran but now we are Shiites, Why?
Because we heard Shiites believes and we received to this conclusion that they are right so we accepted this.
Nobody forced us.
A Muslim most accept 3 points with his wisdom.
So if Iranian ancestors accepted Islam by force they couldn't transfer it to their descendants by force.

Reza02

A Muslim young
You say that he was like Hitler ??
Hajjaj ibn Yusuf al-Thaqafi Muslim first class
He loved the Muslims of the Sunni school
Hajjaj ibn Yusuf al-Thaqafi shrewd his time and his time !!!
I do not know who is a Muslim in your opinion ??
Muslim , my friend, is every man believes in the Koran and Mohammed whatever school followed by ??

Hajja bin Yusuf killed about 120000 people and when he died there were about 50000 man and 30000 woman in the prisons.

A real Muslim is who believes Allah, Quran and prophet Muhammad and follow their instructions.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Prophet Muhammad didn't began a war with them but when there were bagan a war he fought them.
That's not true though, as Muhammad most certainly fomented opinion for and against him by his very actions. While he had no followers, the people of Mecca tolerated his strange ravings and entertained his fantasies. It was only after he began to collect a group of followers that the leaders of Mecca decided that things had gone too far. In effect, Muhammad caused his own suffering and persecution as much of his speaking would have been insulting to Pagans, Christians and Jews of the time.

Jumi

Nobody forced us.
A Muslim most accept 3 points with his wisdom.
So if Iranian ancestors accepted Islam by force they couldn't transfer it to their descendants by force.
Iranian ancestors were subjugated and conquered. You know the conquerors made them pay higher taxes(jizya), libraries and temples burned and people were humiliated if they didn't convert. The persecution got worse all the time. If you wanted to get on with life you could fake conversion. It's how forced conversions work. You and your children would hate the new religion but your grandchildren's children will forget and maybe join to persecute the remaining.

It was the same what happened with Christianity and my ancestors when they came here. You just have forgotten your history.

Reza02

A Muslim young
While he had no followers, the people of Mecca tolerated his strange ravings and entertained his fantasies.
He promoted his religion hidden for 3 years so since the name of Islam introduced it was some Muslims.
History testify that prophet Muhammad was very trustee and wise since his childhood.

It was only after he began to collect a group of followers that the leaders of Mecca decided that things had gone too far
First they tried to dissuade him then they harmed him then they want to kill him.

In effect, Muhammad caused his own suffering and persecution as much of his speaking would have been insulting to Pagans, Christians and Jews of the time.
He was inviting people to Islam not insulting Pagans, Christians and Jews.
Any body should tolerate much problems to achieve the aim.

Last edited:

Reza02

A Muslim young
You and your children would hate the new religion but your grandchildren's children will forget and maybe join to persecute the remaining.

They could fake Islam and nobody could understand but they didn't do this.

Moreover the old religion had a big class differences but it was smaller in the new religion

Jumi

Of course many did. No one wants to join a conqueror's religion initially.

I just saw there was a post about how Baha'i treated in Iran right now posted on the forum:

Interview w/ expelled Baha'i student... | ReligiousForums.com

You know they did this kind of thing when your ancestors converted and it's still going on in Iran. Think if your country and religious authorities protected them today? Why don't they?

mahasn ebn sawresho

Iranian ancestors were subjugated and conquered. You know the conquerors made them pay higher taxes(jizya), libraries and temples burned and people were humiliated if they didn't convert. The persecution got worse all the time. If you wanted to get on with life you could fake conversion. It's how forced conversions work. You and your children would hate the new religion but your grandchildren's children will forget and maybe join to persecute the remaining.

It was the same what happened with Christianity and my ancestors when they came here. You just have forgotten your history.
Thank you -
Yes, your words clearly and logically , and I agree with you -
Almjusyan Iranians accepted Islam, the Arab-Muslim armed force and the sword

mahasn ebn sawresho

Iranian were humiliated by Arabs for many years but they didn't convert their religion from Islam because they were Muslim of Muhammad's Islam not Arab's Islam.
Muhammad was an Arab -
Arabic and the Koran ---
A Quranic verse declares that
That's not going to be able to change reality
Arabs essence of Islam
Without Islam, the Arabs were the tribes in the Arabian desert
Islamic Arabic
Arab and Muslim

mahasn ebn sawresho

Of course many did. No one wants to join a conqueror's religion initially.

I just saw there was a post about how Baha'i treated in Iran right now posted on the forum:

Interview w/ expelled Baha'i student... | ReligiousForums.com

You know they did this kind of thing when your ancestors converted and it's still going on in Iran. Think if your country and religious authorities protected them today? Why don't they?
Religious freedom does not exist in all Muslim countries
All that we hear empty words
I knew Iranian Christian
I met him in the Diaspora
Reason is that Christian emigration presented a draft book on Assyrian press in Iran
That's why he fled his home and robbed
And fled to Urmia There are also dogged by Iranian authorities and then managed to escape miraculously
This is a simple example of Islamic repression
There is no difference between Shiite or Sunni school in the suppression of intellectual freedom , because one is the origin of the Koran

mahasn ebn sawresho

Moreover the old religion had a big class differences but it was smaller in the new religion
Islam did not cancel class differences ??
Islam did not abolish slavery ??
Islam declared racial segregation chauvinism ??
On the basis of religion ?
Who is a Muslim has all the rights ??
Who is not a Muslim, does not enjoy the rights ??
Is ( DMAE )
Islam is a racist idea chauvinism jihadist combat and colonial

Reza02

A Muslim young
Islam did not cancel class differences ??
Islam did not abolish slavery ??
Islam declared racial segregation chauvinism ??
On the basis of religion ?
Who is a Muslim has all the rights ??
Who is not a Muslim, does not enjoy the rights ??
Is ( DMAE )
Islam is a racist idea chauvinism jihadist combat and colonial

In old religion people were several clasess for example king and his family, nobles, druids, ... , normal people but in Islam people were Caliph and his family and normal people.

Slavery was traditional between Arabs but it dissappered since Islam during the time.

the last point is Wrong