• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is nighttime more dangerous than the daytime ?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I still disagree I think that night time is more dangerous than the daytime because even though there's less people the people that you do see outside that aren't in cars are usually homeless people trying to assault people.
The homeless are widely and mostly and largely harmless. It's rather unfortunate anyone thinks they are out thete trying to assault someone. Most often they have mental and physical handicaps that made them homeless.
You can disagree all you want, you are wrong about it this and demonizing the homeless perpetuates a very nasty side of our culture.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought about it a bit...

Yeah, most of the times I've found myself in dangerous situations(I said most, not all), its been night.

In impersonal situations(attacks from people unknown), its because they're using the cover of night to go unseen, or they're counting on the fact that many people will be asleep, and unaware. In personal situations, people are more likely to be together at night(work days are done).

In both cases, people are more likely to be under the influence at night, which leads to poorer decision making skills for most.