• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Satan bad?

look3467

Premium Member
That part was concluded already

So what would happen to Jews, Hindus, Jains, Parsis, other religions who dont even believe in Jesus even as a person, kindly inform,

Since God loved the world that He gave His Son to die for it, then all souls are bought and paid for by Christ.

That being the case, then God took into account all the different religious beliefs and made them all as one in the body of Christ.

Which makes us all brothers and sisters in that body.

The only way we all will recognize each other as brothers and sisters in that body is through love.

For Jesus left us two commandments, love God with all your heart mind and soul and love your neighbor as thy self.

Upon those two are all the laws of God established.

Peace>>>AJ

GayAtheist

If you go by (and believe) that bible rubbish, then Satan is the least of your worries. According to the so-called holy book, he is responsible for the deaths of 10 people (of which god also had a hand!) compared to over 30 million killed by the evil "god". Seems to me that Satan is the unsung hero of the bible. Standing up to the tyranny and evil of a bi-polar, schizophrenic, misogynistic, homophobic, abusive, god!

nawab

So, now you are telling me that being a Christian or not does not make a difference

I am asking a Just question < what will happen to those people who do not Achnkowlege Jesus as a Messiah, on the day if ressurection.

Thanks

Since God loved the world that He gave His Son to die for it, then all souls are bought and paid for by Christ.

That being the case, then God took into account all the different religious beliefs and made them all as one in the body of Christ.

Which makes us all brothers and sisters in that body.

The only way we all will recognize each other as brothers and sisters in that body is through love.

For Jesus left us two commandments, love God with all your heart mind and soul and love your neighbor as thy self.

Upon those two are all the laws of God established.

Peace>>>AJ

nawab

Satan is too Powerful, i would say in the bible he can almost wage a war with God which is absurd and Jesus ws tempted by God, If Jesus is God how can he be tempted

However, In Quran we beleive that Although Satan do Diverts us and he deceives us but he is not responsible for anything, because we get tempted. If We are not tempted than Satan is useless.

If you go by (and believe) that bible rubbish, then Satan is the least of your worries. According to the so-called holy book, he is responsible for the deaths of 10 people (of which god also had a hand!) compared to over 30 million killed by the evil "god". Seems to me that Satan is the unsung hero of the bible. Standing up to the tyranny and evil of a bi-polar, schizophrenic, misogynistic, homophobic, abusive, god!

look3467

Premium Member
So, now you are telling me that being a Christian or not does not make a difference

I am asking a Just question < what will happen to those people who do not Acknowledge Jesus as a Messiah, on the day if resurrection.

Thanks

First of all, to acknowledge Jesus as our Savior is to be born again, and not to, is to remain unborn, or as is.
Second, the privilege of being born again is a joy in our sufferings, for we know that our souls are bought and paid for with the blood of Christ.

Now, I know you don't understand that but that is the way I believe it,
Now I will answer your second question this way, since the first Adam brought life in the
flesh and a dead spirit, the second Adam brought life to our dead spirits as a free gift.

We need not earn it, for if we did, than God would not get credit and you and I know that God will not have none of it.

So, every soul that ever lived in the flesh, will at death recognize God as their Savior.

Peace>>>AJ

look3467

Premium Member
The desires of the flesh is what is powerful and one that only the power of God in us can overcome.

Mankind has the privilege of being as god, to rule his own kingdom, whether it be by evil means or Godly means.

The former, is met with earthly consequences, while the latter is met with rewards.

So, whatever anyone wants to blame Satan for their own misdeeds, are not owning up to their own responsibilities of Godliness.

Peace>>>AJ