• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why mankind?

crocusj

Ok, so it is incorrect to say that love cannot exist without hate. Love cannot be recognized without hate is the same difference to me anyways. If you do not recognize it then it does not exist in the same respect.
Clearly we are not going to agree on this.

Spirit, itself, would not be able to feel pleasure, no. Nor can it experience peace, at least the concept of peace we hold. Simply balance and perfection. You are not understanding God as I am explaining it though, which is why I have begun calling it Spirit. I tried to specify that "God" is a concept, not the anthropomorphic theistic deity of modern religions. Spirit did not "need" to do this, it chose to. That is a take on it at least. I doubt we could understand Spirit to a full extent, we barely understand ourselves
And we're not going to agree on this either....