• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why You hide the bloody face of Jesus...?

Muhamed _ Stephanie

Gard Of Tawhid
was reading the Bible , and I found the Old Testament full of killing and blood , and and and ,,,,,,,
I asked my friend,but he said, look , just read the New Testament and God will open your heart ,when you see peace and love, when it touch your heart

I descided to start reading searching for that peace my friend talked about,,,
And from the begining I readed that verse saying ,

Luke 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. "

I was happy of that submession for peace, I cant deny, it came in my head a queation , if a man rap your sister, then offer him your daughter, so that you dont fight him , and peace spread like that ...Wow...

Anyways,that Buddism philosiphy of Jesus was Just a beging for what he was planing for ,after his entering to Jeursalem over donkey,or whatever you call it, How Jesus changed after that......???

He started to act like a king,treat the people badly,trying to spread his control over all ,the cheep turned into foX...

he even asked the students to sell even thier clothes to by swords to protect him,

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one

Luke 22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the

transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

Luke 22:38 Luke And they said, Lord, behold, here [are] two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Then he took them to the mountain and prayed,Can you imagine Jesus moving raising his nose ,and them around him raising swords :-O

After that and when the Chief priestand his servant was around Jesus ,the soliders,Ooo I mean the disciples,

Luke 22:49 When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword?
Luke 22:50 And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear.

Can you imagine, he cut his ears , that show his cleverness,well handle a rule stand infront of ur friend, try to reach his ears, u wont be able ,to makeit you should be behind him,and clever and direct the ruler forward,what a clever solider \_(*!*)_/
Then Jesus was manking fun of the servant, showing him his power
\_(*_~)_\

Luke 22:51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.

Everybody heared Jesus and his soliders broke the temple,they hurried to there,and Jesus got scared /_(*s*)_\

Matthew 26:47 And while he yet spake, lo,Judas, one of the twelve, came,and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.
Luke 22:52Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye Luke 22:53 come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.
Luke 22:54 Then took they him, and led [him], and brought him into the high priest's house. And Peter followed afar off.

and that was the punishment of Jesus after what he did, they killed him....(As the Bible tells)

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.36And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household.37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.38And he that taketh not his
cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Matthew10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Who came to die for whOoOoOoOoOo.....???

He used to insult and use bad words,

Matthew12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. 9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Please read how the treated the poor around the temple, he made a scourage of ropes, and kept beating them,kicking them out , and kicking thier sources of living,and treated them like a less than Animals.

John 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And found in the templ

To Be Countined------>

Last edited:

Muhamed _ Stephanie

Gard Of Tawhid
add this

John 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

and dont say he did that because of the Temple , nothingh would make a peacful man ,treat poors in that way , oneday uncivilized man , came to the Mosque , and ****** in the Masjid , the Prophets's follower were like going to beat him , the Prophet said "Calm down Calm down....Let him finish ,,,I ws sent with mercy not toughness, after the man finished , the Prophet said "Clean where he messed", and talked to the man ,saying that places are for praying for God ,not for that ,and kept teaching him Islam"

And already Jesus said before about the Temple that it isnt that importance,
Even the Children faced because of Jesus :-

Revelation 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

He approved the punishment of killing as killing, not only that he made it much harder,as he said that who shall be angry with his brother without a cause, he shall deserve that punishment...???"just for being Anger...??"" , and who shall say any fake about his brother , he should be judged in a council,before being punished...?

Matthew 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and he daughter in law against her mother in law.

Some believes that Jesus died for us , while he ask us to die for his seek
]Matthew 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

When Jesus talked about Jeursalem he discribed all the nations as dogs,and swines ,and not his picked nation "the sons of Israel":-

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you

for anyone may defend the part of Jesus beating the Bible with the scourge ,saying because they were selling there,he kicked them out with the scourge,and dont say he did that because of the Temple , nothingh would make a peacful man ,treat poors in that way , oneday uncivilized man , came to the Masjid , and pis*ed in the Masjid , the Prophets's follower were like going to beat him , the Prophet said "Calm down Calm down....Let him finish ,,,I ws sent with mercy not toughness, after the man finished , the Prophet said "Clean where he messed", and talked to the man ,saying that places are for praying for God ,not for that ,and kept teaching him Islam"
And already Jesus said before about the Temple that it isnt that importance,
Even the Children faced because of Jesus ,

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
This is not the bloody face of prophet jesus (PBUH)...this is the bloody face of those who wrote this book !

Very true... that's lies about Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. And those are not the morals of the Prophets.

Good morning friend,
I would like to offer my view of the bloody face of Jesus. For me the blood on His face is from His sacrifice for us. He willingly allowed Himself to be assaulted and killed because of His love for us. You mentioned the temple and I believe you to think He didn’t respect it as He should have. Actually He loved the temple. But He talked about the temple being destroyed and He would raise it up in three days. That temple was actually His own body that would be crucified on the cross.

John 2:[FONT=&quot]18[/FONT][FONT=&quot] So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21[/FONT][FONT=&quot] But He was speaking of the temple of His body. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]22[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them;[/FONT][FONT=&quot][c][/FONT][FONT=&quot] and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is a little youtube video that shows what the bloody face of Jesus must have looked like on the day He was crucified. YouTube - Christ's Passion, Are You Crucified?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Luke 23:34 gives us a look into the mind of Jesus. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]34[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][a][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And they divided His garments and cast lots.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I enjoy reading just the words of Jesus from the bible from time to time. Here is a link that allows you to see Jesus words in red. Do me a favor and read everything He had to say and see if you come away with the same feelings you now have for Him. J B Phillips New Testament rearranged for the Internet[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I love being a believer in Jesus because I know He died for you and for me.[/FONT]

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
My Christian belief does not extend to all the Jewish Laws and histories in the Old Testament.

There is no doubt those early peoples were extremely warlike and put their success down to their belief in a special relationship with God.

Jesus never disowned his heritage, but from his teachings and example he made it very clear that his own position was far from a bloody and vengeful view of his Father.

The common thread throughout his teaching and recorded life was that of a peace loving and forgiving person, who sought only that others followed him in the love of God and in fraternity with all people. This love and forgiveness extended to both sinners "in fact" and sinners "by omission". In fact he seemed to find the latter sins the greater problem.

His attitude to women caused some concern, because it was highly liberal for the times, and his free association with them caused more than one rebuke.
The disciples had difficulty living up to this standard, as can be seen in both the Gospel of Mary, and in the writings of Paul.

His association with sinners and less well thought of members of that society, was noted many times in the Bible, but he insisted that he came to teach every one.

Jesus if nothing else was a peace maker.

The "Beatitudes" Gives a very real taste of his message to us.