• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wich Madhab Do you Follow? (share it here)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I following the Shafi'i....Cuz I think it's the most moderate, and it merges the ideologies of both Hanafi and maliki very efficiently :)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
To be fully honest, I dont follow the Shafi'i all the way..

I compromise between the madhabs...but in legal and normal issues, I follow the Shafi'i

~Amin~

God is the King
me, too. :flower2: and Allah, and the Quran.
I try to follow strictly Qur'an and sunnah, and this way i feel safe
from all the doubt, and if i have sources of Maliki, or Hanifi ,shafi,
Hambali, then ill refere to there interpretation.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
me, too. :flower2: and Allah, and the Quran.

Well, when i say my heart and mind, that doesn't mean that i gonna invent my own dogma or something. :D

I just meant that i take from all the great scholars of Islam the most suitable teaching for me.

Of course, before all that and at first, i believe in Quran and the Sunnah of prophet Mohammed, then after that, i'll just do as i described above. :)

ayani

Well, when i say my heart and mind, that doesn't mean that i gonna invent my own dogma or something. :D

I just meant that i take from all the great scholars of Islam the most suitable teaching for me.

Of course, before all that and at first, i believe in Quran and the Sunnah of prophet Mohammed, then after that, i'll just do as i described above. :)

of course, of course! :eek: and it is better to decide for one's self than to follow without reflecting. 17:36

AbuQuteiba

Salafee. My madh-hab is the Qur'an and authentic hadeeth. But like sister FVM mentioned, As-Salafiya, is not a school of fiqh. All four imaams were Salafees, insha'Allah. (When i say Salafee, i mean they abide by the Qur'an and Sunnah with the understanding of the salaf).

Salafee. My madh-hab is the Qur'an and authentic hadeeth. But like sister FVM mentioned, As-Salafiya, is not a school of fiqh. All four imaams were Salafees, insha'Allah. (When i say Salafee, i mean they abide by the Qur'an and Sunnah with the understanding of the salaf).

our(hanafi madhab) is based on the Quran and the Sunnah ,

goraya15

I am an Ahmadi Muslim. Meaning I follow first the Qur'an, then the sunnah, then the hadith, with clarification through the Promised Messiah's books and acecdotes, along with the views of his successors.