• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Ody

You know why consoles suck? YOU CAN'T EXPERIANCE FEAR AT THE HIGHEST SETTINGS!

Nor can you have a Battlefield two match with more than 16 :p players!

That is why pc gaming Pwns console nubsauce in de f@c3!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
finalfrogo said:
I wonder if, after playing the Wii, a regular console with typical controllers will ever be fun again...
Heheh, I can see 20 years in the future kids gawking at PS2s and Xboxes and going "but how does the controller know when you move"?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Cerrax said:
If you're in the mood for some RPG's that will feature the new control style, check out Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Dragon Quest Sword. Both are bringing some very fresh ideas to traditional and action style RPGs.
I never did finish the first Crystal Chronicles. By the time I got around to getting back into it, RE4 came out. I pretty much put everything else on the back burner for that game.

Cerrax

That One Guy
finalfrogo said:
I wonder if, after playing the Wii, a regular console with typical controllers will ever be fun again...

Smash Bros. Brawl will use a regular controller. And you can bet ports of PS3 and XBox 360 games (I doubt there will be many tho) will use a regular controller. The Wii has a special controller that looks just like a regular controller for playing old games on the Virtual Console and playing ports. Plus it has four ports for Gamecube controllers along the top of the console.

Cerrax

That One Guy
AlanGurvey said:
You know why consoles suck? YOU CAN'T EXPERIANCE FEAR AT THE HIGHEST SETTINGS!

Nor can you have a Battlefield two match with more than 16 :p players!

That is why pc gaming Pwns console nubsauce in de f@c3!

Actually the Wii will feature a spot to insert an SD memory card. You can use an SD card to boost the power of the system, so PC, XBox and PS3 ports are not improbable. Its kind of like the Expansion Pak from the N64, but better because SD cards come in many sizes (up to 2 GB I think). And the WiiConnect24 network is an online network Nintendo has started for Wii online capabilities. You can expect some great experiences with Wii online.
Plus the Wii controller offers the same speed and accuracy of WASD+Mouse.

PC sux n00b! Learn to write.

DeadVegas

This has to be the first time I've seen a forum have a thread about Wii without a bunch of idiots calling nintendo "teh suck".

The Wii looks awesome, there are so many possibilities. Zelda will be my first purchase for the system. I hope they have some kind of bundle when it releases. Anyway, maybe when it's out we can play together. It would be a very lively game with me. :angel2:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
DeadVegas said:
This has to be the first time I've seen a forum have a thread about Wii without a bunch of idiots calling nintendo "teh suck".

The Wii looks awesome, there are so many possibilities. Zelda will be my first purchase for the system. I hope they have some kind of bundle when it releases. Anyway, maybe when it's out we can play together. It would be a very lively game with me. :angel2:
If everyone got a WOW account, we could play together right now :D