• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wikileaks Attacking during an Election

Lighthouse

Clintons response on "wiping" the server was rather humurous but I've seen people that ignorant of computer terminology. Especially considering her statements to FBI and her handling of emails, I believe she might have actually been that ignorant.

I can see the possibility of her being just that ignorant, which would have to be VERY ignorant in my opinion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Clintons response on "wiping" the server was rather humurous but I've seen people that ignorant of computer terminology. Especially considering her statements to FBI and her handling of emails, I believe she might have actually been that ignorant.
It doesn't make sense though.
Given her high & sensitive position, she should've been aware of the need for help in securing critical information. She certainly had ample time, personnel, money, & other resources to get the job properly done. Even this lowly groundskeeper brings in outside help to handle things above my pay grade.

Lighthouse

Given her high & sensitive position, she should've been aware of the need for help in securing critical information. She certainly had ample time, personnel, money, & other resources to get the job properly done. Even this lowly groundskeeper brings in outside help to handle things above my pay grade.

I tend to agree. Especially when you have 30 years in the field, and as you said... many resources around her. Would seem rather odd that all of them were just that ignorant.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I tend to agree. Especially when you have 30 years in the field, and as you said... many resources around her. Would seem rather odd that all of them were just that ignorant.
What makes more sense is the theory that she intentionally took
control this way so that she could later delete whatever she wanted.
Any other explanation would require that she be dumb & careless.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Right thats what makes me suspicious that her emails were actually wiped. Wikileaks sources would have the same issue. Then again all you really need to do is hack the emails of everyone corresponding with Hillary, and FBI did state that people Hillary was corresponding with were in fact hacked. Since with emails "it takes two to tango".
Not to mention that every server between the source of the email and the final destination of the email will have a copy.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I can see the possibility of her being just that ignorant, which would have to be VERY ignorant in my opinion.
Or trusting.
I had a boss that got into trouble all the time because he trusted people to not only do what they said they would do, but do it right.
Especially in areas he has little to know knowledge/experience in/of...

Like computer related anything.

Lighthouse

Or trusting.
I had a boss that got into trouble all the time because he trusted people to not only do what they said they would do, but do it right.
Especially in areas he has little to know knowledge/experience in/of...

Like computer related anything.

I hear ya, many still only have basic computer skills, if that, and place their trust in others with skilled degrees to perform their work-related duties.

Notanumber

A Free Man

Or she might have had skilled operatives to do it for her.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Go Wikileaks!
Why shouldn't they disclose the skeletons in DNC closets?
This is their business, & we as a country are better off with
light shed upon governmental misfeasance & malfeasance.

Note also that Hillary's ally, Obama, is doing what he can to
attack them for whistleblowing. If Assange takes this personally,
this is his right to work against this duo. Note too that the DNC has
its own attack dogs, who have been caught plotting violence at
Trump rallies. Relatively speaking, Assange is taking the high road.

Hillary's latest email eruption wasn't even due to Wikileaks, but
rather to fellow Democrat, Anthony Weiner
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html
Assange is hardly taking the high road with the timing of it all. I'm not afraid of truth but they've been sitting on all this for a long time just waiting to mess with the election process. It makes me care that much less about what Hillary or the Clintons have been doing. I've already had my suspicions for years, but lets wait until an alleged serial sexual assaulter is the other side of the candidacy. The drama runs deep both ways far as I can tell. Yeah and the Weiner thing doesn't make it any better with the timing of it all. I've heard in the past they wait till after elections to even hint that a subpoena is coming, especially when there isn't any real info and is probably not relevant to Hillary specifically.

idav

Being
Premium Member
The deaths of Ashe, Rich, and Montano seem a little suspicious too.
Yeah I keep hearing rumors that clintons are murders. Do people not even need evidence any more?
Or she might have had skilled operatives to do it for her.
I certainly wouldn't assign that credit to the Clintons. If there was some tampering and such I'd like to see some tech people on the chopping block.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Comey ought to announce a major press conference where he promises to be entirely forthcoming. Then when that comes about he just says "You know, I don't recall that information. If and when I do, I'll be sure to let you all know."
Your funny. I simple explanation on what a sex offender has to do with Clinton emails would be nice. Does not sound like standard procedure, maybe the guy hit on Hillary. Who knows. Lets just start investigating everyones email of friends and family of any suspects?

Lighthouse

Yeah I keep hearing rumors that clintons are murders. Do people not even need evidence any more?

I certainly wouldn't assign that credit to the Clintons. If there was some tampering and such I'd like to see some tech people on the chopping block.

Someone can be skeptical, and use sense without evidence knowing human animal nature of greed and power. Sure, they can all just be magical coincidences and have nothing to do with it.
Wikileaks released a Podesta email in which the term "wet works" was used. 3 days later, Justice Scalia was found dead.

“Didn’t think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard,” Podesta says in the February 9 email under the subject line “Thanks”.

“I’m all in,” gay lobbyist and Hillary delegate Steve Elmendorf replies. “Sounds like it will be a bad nite, we all need to buckle up and double down.”

Make of it what you will.

Acim

Revelation all the time
Your funny. I simple explanation on what a sex offender has to do with Clinton emails would be nice. Does not sound like standard procedure, maybe the guy hit on Hillary. Who knows. Lets just start investigating everyones email of friends and family of any suspects?

The explanation will come, but just won't likely be on Hillary or election watch.
Hard to identify anything the FBI has done with regards to Clinton emails as 'standard procedure.' The whole idea of letting her off after giving every reason to seek prosecution is considered (by apparently many in the FBI) as not standard procedure. Writing a letter to heads of a congressional committee within 2 weeks of an election is also apparently not standard procedure. But I do think the conclusion that had he waited till after the election would've not sat well with around 40% of the voting population. So, now FBI has managed to lose full faith and credibility for about 75% of the people, and thus anything they do now will likely have backlash. If Clinton (or her aides) is (or are) found guilty of wrongdoing, just like any other Clinton scandal, we now have the perfect scapegoat and way to deflect any blame.

How quaint.

Lighthouse

I hear ya though, without evidence cannot be sure. Just saying it tends to at least be a little suspicious.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Saying people hire experts and claiming Hillary would be an expert while needing outside help are quite different things.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Hard to identify anything the FBI has done with regards to Clinton emails as 'standard procedure.'
Going through emails with a fine tooth comb sounds pretty standard considering the inquiry.
The whole idea of letting her off after giving every reason to seek prosecution is considered (by apparently many in the FBI) as not standard procedure.
The whole point was there was not "every reason" to seek prosecution. They were looking for a smoking gun and none was found. People want to proscute for having stuff on blackberries seems a bit much.
Writing a letter to heads of a congressional committee within 2 weeks of an election is also apparently not standard procedure.
So I hear.
But I do think the conclusion that had he waited till after the election would've not sat well with around 40% of the voting population.
Really depending on the information. Saying they want to investigate a sex offender is something entirely different.
So, now FBI has managed to lose full faith and credibility for about 75% of the people, and thus anything they do now will likely have backlash.
Probably.
If Clinton (or her aides) is (or are) found guilty of wrongdoing, just like any other Clinton scandal, we now have the perfect scapegoat and way to deflect any blame.
That apparently isn't the reason they are looking into the emails.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Not to mention that every server between the source of the email and the final destination of the email will have a copy.
Which is what the Weiner thing entails, they got another device with emails. They don't even know if they are emails they already looked over originally. They gotta do the fine tooth comb thing again. Alas they still search for a smoking gun that may not even exist. Wikileaks apparently would be more likely to be able to provide some smoking gun if it ever existed.