• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

witch burning *Warning: graphic content*

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
You do realize that it is Christians, people that believe in Jesus that are Burning people that they call Witch.

You do realize that it is Christians, people that believe in Jesus that are Burning people that they call Witch.
No I don't know that, but I'll bet most of those people have no idea what they believe. They take some Christian teachings and mix it with other religious beliefs and create a religion that I don't recognize.

Circle_One

No that is not what I am saying at all. I’m saying that this world is in a mess because mankind has the ability to choose our path. It isn’t necessarily individual choice in cases like that as much as the acceptable behavior of the society in that region of the world. I don’t know if those people believed in God or not. I do know that a lot of believers have been burned in the past, so it could happen to anyone. Mankind has chosen a path that puts everyone in harm’s way because of the consequences of our actions. If you are ever unfortunate enough to find yourself in a position where the masses get caught up in some idea that you should be burned for some insane reason, you too will be overcome by the evil of this world. It is wonderful to be able to hope in Jesus Christ and know that that kind of insanity will pass away.

Yeah, too bad it didn't come early enough for some people. :sarcastic

blackout

Violet.
I'm not going to watch.

I still find it amazing how christians are afraid of witches, occultists, and satanists...
and what they think/fear us evil "ungodlies" might do to them.

You tell me. Who is sacrificing who.

And all at the altar of fear and superstition.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I'm not going to watch.

I still find it amazing how christians are afraid of witches, occultists, and satanists...
and what they think/fear us evil "ungodlies" might do to them.

You tell me. Who is sacrificing who.

And all at the altar of fear and superstition.

Same, didn't watch. I find as an empath stuff like that will make me physically sick.
Christians, or anyone of a religion that murders people of a belief in such a way like this are sick and horrible people, to me it also show that there so called Faith is weak and pathetic.