• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman's menstruating on man he is unclean

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Well..somewhere along things got really screwed up..Because Im no biblical expert..But I recall that the husband is instructed "provide" sex to his wife..I believe he even got a year off of "duties" after marriage to be able to ensure he couldl fulffill his "duty" to his wife..

Not only that..the Song of Solomon for me clearly demonstrates Shulamite was hot for his bod..She wanted to get it on as much as hie did..

Its pathetic how little there is in the Bible about a womans needs in that manner..But there is enough for me to be convinced my God wanted me to have sex and enjoy it..Just the way my body is designed is evidence of that..The clitoris is there for pleasure and pleasure only..Its not required for reproduction..

How things got so twisted is the fault of men and women warping the truth..And the woman being portrayed as some sort of harlot for having her own burning and churning loins and groins full of desire and need..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh and as to the OP ..how would anyone know???..

They wouldnt ..you would know..so if you think its wrong or sinfull dont do it..(have sex while menstruating)....

But if you think its old antiquitated law that doesnt apply here and now..Accept that..stop feeling guilty ..and go with your heart..

It also says in the Bible if you so much as look at a woman with lust you have committed adultery in your heart..We could ask the equestion..How would anyone know but you if you did that?(looked upon a woman with lust)...

Love

Dallas

Arlanbb

WOW ~ What a bunch of open women we have on this thread. On Opra a few weeks ago Dr. Oz [I think that is his name] suggested that couples should have sex at least 200 times a year, that is ever other night and twice on the [excuse me for using the word] weak end. Are there people that really do that that much? arlan

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
WOW ~ What a bunch of open women we have on this thread. On Opra a few weeks ago Dr. Oz [I think that is his name] suggested that couples should have sex at least 200 times a year, that is ever other night and twice on the [excuse me for using the word] weak end. Are there people that really do that that much? arlan
Why, .....don't you? :D

Reactions: kai

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int

I hope to! :D

I've hit a bit of a dry spell as of late...

As for being open...I'm like this in real life, too. Seriously, I'll talk about anything....it's not like we've never heard or it or thought it ourselves..I'm so over being hush hush about things :p

Charity

Let's go racing boys !

As for being open...I'm like this in real life, too. Seriously, I'll talk about anything....it's not like we've never heard or it or thought it ourselves..I'm so over being hush hush about things :p
I know it's like having this gift and no one to give it to.......:D

Lincoln_the_Athiest

The Rightious Atheist
odd thought hiv lasted longer then 7 days

Now theres an answer I was looking for....hahaha.

Well there are plenty of guys that touch women while they are menstrating and the women has touched themselves. Which means they would "become unclear" but there not and they keep going....lol

Lincoln_the_Athiest

The Rightious Atheist

As for being open...I'm like this in real life, too. Seriously, I'll talk about anything....it's not like we've never heard or it or thought it ourselves..I'm so over being hush hush about things:p

Well shout missy Ive been dry for 3 months mind if i stop by.....
On a serious note is sex really something to hide, I mean be responsible and have a good time. Life is way to short, which i wish the military was to short too.

Arlanbb

At 76 I have slowed down a lot. The TV suggest that I should go see Alice and get in a bathtub and watch the sun go down but my wife of 53 years says that I'm stuck with her and we only use the shower. arlan