• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

gnostic

The Lost One
In your profile signature link - "Dark Mirrors of Heaven" - you state this with your own words:

"Dark Mirrors of Heaven (website) covers only the events from Creation to the time of Noah’s Flood".

So the creation from dust really took place? So the Noah´s Flood really happened?

Or is your entire website text a fairy tale too?

The website is about stories, not historical records, not historical facts. And there are number of different alternative versions of the myths, different sources...which are also not history, not fact.

So if I did fan pages about the Lord of the Rings or the Harry Potter series, would you think I would depict these stories as being true or fiction?

So your points?

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
So your points?
gnostic said:
Aren’t stories in the Bible a bunch of fairytale anyway?
Isn’t a talking serpent or talking donkey, fable?
Isn’t turning lifeless dust into living human being, unnatural? Magic?
Isn’t the story of global flood, just that? A story that never happened?

Native said:
In your profile signature link - "Dark Mirrors of Heaven" - you state this with your own words:
"Dark Mirrors of Heaven (website) covers only the events from Creation to the time of Noah’s Flood".
So the creation from dust really took place? So the Noah´s Flood really happened?
Or is your entire website text a fairy tale too?
So if I did fan pages about the Lord of the Rings or the Harry Potter series, would you think I would depict these stories as being true or fiction?
Just the fact that you´re promoting such a strawman argument tale, tells it all:

You´re taking the ancient religious and mythical texts as fairy tale fictions. In your mind, the creation never took place in a prehistoric time and you should pinch your arm to see if you´re even historically created your self.

You´re quoting and writing about a lot of religious and mythical issues on your website which you don´t understand - and even disgards it all on the RF as pure fairy tales. This inconsistancy is rediculous.

That´s my point.

Last edited: