• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World War Three

Has WW3 started?

• Yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
If humanity starts a new world war then I will hate humanity

planet-apes-ending.jpg

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

Wandering Monk

Putin's "red lines" keep moving further and further back.

He's been saying such things about every new weapon system that was provided to Ukraine.
I can't even count the amount of times he made similar threats about supplying F16's.
Ukraine has F16's now. And once again his "red line" moved further back.

It's all bark and no bite.
If any of this is true, Russia is in serious economic trouble:

Ponder This

I don't think Putin can ever win, meaning Ukraine cannot reasonably be conquered and ruled. It's a fool's errand. But that doesn't mean he can't cause immense harm along the way. And it doesn't mean that the U.S. is doing all it should do under this really quite terrible Biden administration. That Ukraine only managed to get F16s this year... and the U.S. imposed on them to not attack inside Russia for the past two years... effectively forcing almost the entire war to be fought in and on Ukraine land only. It's unbelievable, and yet, that's what happened under the Biden administration.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I don't think Putin can ever win, meaning Ukraine cannot reasonably be conquered and ruled. It's a fool's errand. But that doesn't mean he can't cause immense harm along the way. And it doesn't mean that the U.S. is doing all it should do under this really quite terrible Biden administration. That Ukraine only managed to get F16s this year... and the U.S. imposed on them to not attack inside Russia for the past two years... effectively forcing almost the entire war to be fought in and on Ukraine land only. It's unbelievable, and yet, that's what happened under the Biden administration.
What a gainsaying of history in my view.

It was wisdom to tread cautiously when fighting a nuclear armed power, and the republicans blocked aid to Ukraine which was a much bigger setback than allowing them to fight on home turf in my view.

TransmutingSoul

May God's Will be Done
Premium Member
Yeah, vague and ambiguous warnings such as "an unforeseen calamity" as if God Almighty is so blind as to not be able to foresee in detail and instead gave a warning that any pretender to divinity could make in my view.
There are a lot of clear guidelines, that enable our free will chance to change the direction the world is now heading towards.

Regards Tony