• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writings/Texts/Essays regarding the Temple of Set?

Skorzeny

Hello Daelach,

You are correct, this DIR is not solely a Temple of Set DIR. However, the initial question of this thread, which has been derailed to a small degree, was worded in such a way to indicate that the Temple of Set was the focus of inquiry. At least that was my take on it.

All best,

Lloyd

That's correct. I was asking for documentation pertaining to the Temple and its practices specifically.

Daelach

Setian
However, the initial question of this thread, which has been derailed to a small degree, was worded in such a way to indicate that the Temple of Set was the focus of inquiry.

Hello L.Keane,

you are right, so I opened up another thread for continueing the discussion about LHP, religion and secrecy:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/setian-dir/128109-lhp-religion-secrecy.html

I'd kindly ask the participants to move the discussion of this topic on to this thread.

greetings, Daelach