• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yaheweh / Jehovah

Aabraham ben Azar

I have found a very interesting subject , I want to share it with you and to have your view or additional information to enhance our knowlrdge.

YAHHAYYAHEWEH THE SECRET 100TH NAME OF ALLAHA

by Ishaq Alsulaimani

YAHHAYYAHEWEH THE SECRET 100TH NAME OF ALLAHA

In Lesson#1 it was established that ALLAH

OR ALLAHA is an appropriate designation for

the GOD of Israel.There are 99 names or attributes

of Allah that may be called upon to address specific

circumstances. For example if one were experiencing

a financial crisis he or she could call upon Allah

in the name of YAH-RAZZAQ(The Provider) or YAH

GHANI (The Enricher). In the same manner if one

were experiencing emotional distress over a departed

loved one that individual could call upon Allah in the name

of YAH-MUMIT(The Causer of Death).

According to the Old Testament, Abraham,Isaac
and Jacob knew the Lord as El-Shaddai meaning
the ALMIGHTY:

EXODUS 6:2 OLD TESTAMENT(O.T.)
'God spoke to Moses and said to him," I appeared
to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as El-Shaddai, but I did
not make myself known to them by My Name
YAHEWEH/JEHOVAH.'

The Name El-Shaddai translates to the 53rd

name of Allah being YAH-QAWI meaning," The Almighty " .

The above mentioned verse in the Book of Exodus also identifies

The Holy Name of the Lord revealed to the Prophet Moses being
YAHEWEH or JEHOVAH as it is transliterated in the English.

The question is: Does the Name YAHEWEH or JEHOVAH

outhouse

Atheistically
because muslims took the god of israel as there own, who is a complation of atleast two deities, does not mean he had 100 names.

yahweh was yahweh even before israeli's worshipped him.

El and El Shaddai is another deity alltogether

Jehovah and alla were added much later, and not his original name. When will the different names stop is the real question.

Aabraham ben Azar

because muslims took the god of israel as there own, who is a complation of atleast two deities, does not mean he had 100 names.

yahweh was yahweh even before israeli's worshipped him.

El and El Shaddai is another deity alltogether

Jehovah and alla were added much later, and not his original name. When will the different names stop is the real question.
Just for your information the Hebrew Elohim, Aramaic Allaha and Arabic Allah derived from one root which is ELH / ALH, ( ELOH in Hebrew and ELAH in Arabic ) so when you say "the God" in Arabic you have to add Al = AL ALH = ALLAH and in Hebrew ELOHim ( The suffix "im" of the word "ELOHIM" is a plural of respect in Hebrew).
So no one steal from each other as all the Semitic languages are sister languages derived from one root.

Yahwah :" Ya " is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Hebrew and Arabic ,meaning Oh "Huwa" or "Hu" means He,again in both Hebrew and Arabic together they mean Oh He! , So instead of YHEH ELOHIM , we have now Oh He! ELOHIM.

outhouse

Atheistically
Just for your information the Hebrew Elohim, Aramaic Allaha and Arabic Allah derived from one root which is ELH / ALH, ( ELOH in Hebrew and ELAH in Arabic ) so when you say "the God" in Arabic you have to add Al = AL ALH = ALLAH and in Hebrew ELOHim ( The suffix "im" of the word "ELOHIM" is a plural of respect in Hebrew).
So no one steal from each other as all the Semitic languages are sister languages derived from one root.

Yahwah :" Ya " is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Hebrew and Arabic ,meaning Oh "Huwa" or "Hu" means He,again in both Hebrew and Arabic together they mean Oh He! , So instead of YHEH ELOHIM , we have now Oh He! ELOHIM.

most all, false

first of al El and Yahweh were compiled together after 622 BC. They were two seperate deities. They were both worshipped from 1200 BC when Israelis were becoming their own people.

Elohim is not always plural either. Its meaning has also changed over the centuries.

Vultar

I'm sure the name has been modified over the years as it is just a different evil spirit playing the role of "god", thus calling themselves something slightly different or as was mentioned earlier in the thread, multiple "gods". Also in the case of Islam, information was supposedly relayed via the evil spirit gabriel so there would be a different name perspective there too.

Disclaimer: I don't expect anyone to believe what I write.... I'm just a messenger.... :D

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Interesting. This is the first time I've ever heard of "Israelite Muslims" that claim to be the "real" Jews and appear to be holocaust deniers.

Thank you for posting a link to your source, Aabraham. It helps to explain a lot.

Vultar

Interesting. This is the first time I've ever heard of "Israelite Muslims" that claim to be the "real" Jews and appear to be holocaust deniers.

Thank you for posting a link to your source, Aabraham. It helps to explain a lot.

Well it would only make sense if the muslims think they are the real jews and since they weren't killed in the holocaust, that the holocaust didn't happen (I guess it was just "the genocide of those other guys" not a holocaust) :D

And the minstrals rejoiced.... Yay :D

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
The Holy Name of the Lord revealed to the Prophet Moses being
YAHEWEH or JEHOVAH as it is transliterated in the English.

The question is: Does the Name YAHEWEH or JEHOVAH

it depends what language you are speaking

in english it is Jehovah because that is how the hebrew Yahweh is translated.

In arabic is it different again just as your name spoken in english will be different to the way your name is spoken in arabic or greek or german or french....

Ok... First of all... Why are you innovating such things as a new 'secret name of Allah'?

Second, "Oh He" or "He" is not really a name of Allah. It's just "He"...

Third, the Jewish Encyclopedia already says that YHWH means "The Living" and "self-subsisting/self-sufficient" and these are names of Allah.

If the "Oh He" thing is true then it would not be a name of Allah but just is what it is.

outhouse

Atheistically
Ok... First of all... Why are you innovating such things as a new 'secret name of Allah'?

Second, "Oh He" or "He" is not really a name of Allah. It's just "He"...

Third, the Jewish Encyclopedia already says that YHWH means "The Living" and "self-subsisting/self-sufficient" and these are names of Allah.

If the "Oh He" thing is true then it would not be a name of Allah but just is what it is.

Yahweh was originally said to be a storm deity, who later was seen as a warrior deity

he goes back to the Shasu tribe long before israeli's existed

"The Living" and "self-subsisting/self-sufficient" were much later additions

rusra02

Premium Member
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all called on Jehovah's name, not Allah. (Genesis 12:8, 27:27,28, 29:16) These patriarchs learned by personal experience God's qualifications for the title "The Almighty One" but they did not have opportunity to appreciate the full meaning and implications of his personal name, Jehovah. Nonetheless, the word "Almighty" appears just 6 times in Genesis, while God's personal name Jehovah appears 172 times in the original hebrew text in Genesis.
God's name, which means "He Causes to Become" appears some 7,000 times in the Bible, revealing Jehovah to be the only true God. (Psalm 83:18)

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all called on Jehovah's name, not Allah. (Genesis 12:8, 27:27,28, 29:16) These patriarchs learned by personal experience God's qualifications for the title "The Almighty One" but they did not have opportunity to appreciate the full meaning and implications of his personal name, Jehovah. Nonetheless, the word "Almighty" appears just 6 times in Genesis, while God's personal name Jehovah appears 172 times in the original hebrew text in Genesis.
God's name, which means "He Causes to Become" appears some 7,000 times in the Bible, revealing Jehovah to be the only true God. (Psalm 83:18)

it's seems that Jehovah is mean "Lord"
we had no problem with it , to discribe God as lord in hebrew or any langauge
Jehovah (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/dʒɨˈhoʊvə/) is the romanization of Hebrew יְהֹוָה, a vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH, also transcribed Yahweh), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible.[1]
יְהֹוָה appears 6,518 times in the traditional Masoretic Text, in addition to 305 instances of יֱהֹוִה (Jehovih).[2] The earliest available Latin text to use a vocalization similar to Jehovah dates from the 13th century.[3]
Most scholars believe "Jehovah" to be a late (ca. 1100 CE) hybrid form derived by combining the Latin letters JHVH with the vowels of Adonai, but there is some evidence that it may already have been in use in Late Antiquity (5th century).[4][5] It was not the historical vocalization of the Tetragrammaton at the time of the redaction of the Pentateuch (6th century BCE), at which time the most likely vocalization was Yahweh. The historical vocalization was lost because in Second Temple Judaism, during the 3rd to 2nd centuries BCE, the pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton came to be avoided, being substituted with Adonai "my Lord".
Jehovah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we the muslims had 99 names of God , one of them mean "the Lord"

beerisit

And did you hear them? Or does Jehovah really mean Jehovah in genesis? After all you tell us that "DAY" doesn't mean day in genesis. Are you sure? Jehovah in genesis could very well mean Bruce.

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically

it is not original to the bible, it was a later addition.

red hearring anyone??????? :facepalm:

Most scholars believe "Jehovah" to be a late (ca. 1100 CE) hybrid form derived by combining the Latin letters JHVH with the vowels of Adonai, but there is some evidence that it may already have been in use in Late Antiquity (5th century).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah#cite_note-Kotansky-3

rusra02

Premium Member
it is not original to the bible, it was a later addition.

red hearring anyone??????? :facepalm:

Most scholars believe "Jehovah" to be a late (ca. 1100 CE) hybrid form derived by combining the Latin letters JHVH with the vowels of Adonai, but there is some evidence that it may already have been in use in Late Antiquity (5th century).

The tetragrammaton, YHWH or JHVH appears in the Bible some 7,000 times. The English word Jehovah is based upon the tetragrammaton, and uniquely identifies the only true God.

outhouse

Atheistically
The tetragrammaton, YHWH or JHVH appears in the Bible some 7,000 times. The English word Jehovah is based upon the tetragrammaton, and uniquely identifies the only true God.

false again

show some evidence jhvh was ever in the original text, it wasnt.

yahweh is yahweh J was added much later after jesus death :facepalm:

red hearing through ignorance is still a hearing

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
false again

ever read the jewish Talmud of the 2nd century?

in there we find evidence that the Christians were certainly using tetragramaton in their writings. The talmud explains that the books of the christians should be burned, but the sacred name must first be cut out of the books. So the name of God was being used in the first century.

Aabraham ben Azar

false again

yahweh is yahweh J was added much later after jesus death :facepalm:

red hearing through ignorance is still a hearing
I think the Ancient Europeans or part of them used to prounance the letter J as Y ( still some Europeans at present do : like German e.g J in German language pronounce like Y for example Ja ( Yes ) pronounce it like Ya and Juden ( Jews) pronounce it like Yuden ) ,Therfore many Eastern names which start with the word Y were Latinised or Westernised to J ( actualy they used to be pronounced as Y at ancient time ).
Examples:
Yacob to Jacob
Yehuda to Juda
Yael to Joel
Yerosalem to Jerosalem
Yeheshua to Joshua
Yusuf to Joseph
Yunus to Jonah
Yesus to Jesus
Yehowa to Jehovah
BenYamin to BenJamin

Actually this is my view , just correct me if I am wrong,Thnx.