• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

you know what i want to rant about in the next couple sentences?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It seems that in this world today there are an infinite number of religions is it a bad thing? maybe not.. But what i don't like to see is how religion has become an expression of that individual's personality. An just like the things you buy is simply a reflection of what you think "fits" you just right. people truly believe in their religions there is no doubt about that except for atheist, agnostics, and whatever other thing makes you just not give a dam about it. Is it wrong that we have so many religious choices you could choose a single one or all of them if you're really crazy enough to warp your mind into it. But many people unless highly influenced in younger years will look for the religion that "fits" them or in other words "fits their personality and what they think their morals are. Or the other side of this coin are te sheep, those that blindly follow a religion out of it just becoming a normal thing for them like watching tv or playing a game and think no more of it and just listen to the radicals who are warping their morals to what the person who made up the religion thinks "fits" them. I just think it's a terribly ****** up thing and wonder if one religion was correct why isn't everyone in that religion? hmmm must mean it isn't..

i should have said several sentences haha

Nearly everything in our society is pre-fabricated, marketed collections of fashions and accessories for you to buy in order to display your "unique" personality. Why would religion be any different?

adi2d

Fortunately, Mrs Revolt & I are both big believers in bathing (showering, actually).[/QUOTE]

Showers are the way to clean but mrs adi2d swears by half hour in hot water,candlelight,bubbles and a square of chocolate.

apophenia

Ah, yes, I suppose it is a tad bit too small.
I'll stop changing the font size then; I just liked the look of it better.
I definitely don't want to force anyone to squint to read my posts though!

Thank you for pointing this out. :)

Thank you :)