• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You say to say hi.. atheist here

psychoslice

Veteran Member
ha ha ha ha hat.

no,. I know exactly what you meant,. and NO thanks. Not funny, not cool not honest.
I do NOT respect you anymore, thank you but no.

You can completely ignore me. I wont EVER want to talk to you. I don't HAPPEN to talk to hypocrites.
Don't be silly, can't you take a joke, you have a picture of you holding your hat, so don't loose your hat, ........if your reading anything other than that, then your wrong, and I am starting to think that you are not a very nice person saying what you did, not nice at all., shame on you.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
I think a mistake we all make, of which I am as guilty as the next, is assuming too much about another individual based on their religious persuasions (or non-inclinations). Thus, I think it's only fair to consider that possibly Yeager may actually be an "open minded Christian" before deciding he is not just because he is a Christian.

At any rate, welcome to the forums.

Blastcat

I think a mistake we all make, of which I am as guilty as the next, is assuming too much about another individual based on their religious persuasions (or non-inclinations). Thus, I think it's only fair to consider that possibly Yeager may actually be an "open minded Christian" before deciding he is not just because he is a Christian.

At any rate, welcome to the forums.
Yes, I was angry for other reasons, and I went way over board.. I don't even know what Yeager might have MEANT by "open-minded Christian"...

I can't see his comment right now, I deleted my raging response, and I can't even remember the conversation, and I forgot to pay my rent. I've been under the weather and it's affected my reasoning a lot. I'll surely do way better in my assumptions the more I practice at this. Thanks for the gentle reminder and welcoming message.

Hope to disagree with you soon. :mad:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome aboard :D

I believe we already met, Blastcat :)

Edit:
I read the other posts.
We are not perfect, Blastcat. We all make mistakes. It is easy to get upset at others for their mistakes against us, but when we make mistakes, we feel bad when they get upset at us for it. Let alone misunderstandings. The best way I see to counter this is to ask for clarifications first, or even forgive and be honest in telling that we were offended. Maybe the other side would feel they were wrong then apologize for it. Sometimes your worst enemy becomes your friend for simply talking nice to them. Believe me, I made some RF friends like that.

Last edited:

Blastcat

Welcome aboard :D

I believe we already met, Blastcat :)

Edit:
I read the other posts.
We are not perfect, Blastcat. We all make mistakes. It is easy to get upset at others for their mistakes against us, but when we make mistakes, we feel bad when they get upset at us for it. Let alone misunderstandings. The best way I see to counter this is to ask for clarifications first, or even forgive and be honest in telling that we were offended. Maybe the other side would feel they were wrong then apologize for it. Sometimes your worst enemy becomes your friend for simply talking nice to them. Believe me, I made some RF friends like that.
Point taken, thanks.
I'm currently working on it.. don't be shy to criticize me .. that's what I'm here for, so yeah, thanks.
I went ahead and deleted some of my more.. ah.. contentious comments.
Learning is a *****.