• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Young-Earth Creationists vs. ["]Paranormal["] Events

Jeremy Mason

We can't successfully interbreed with chimpanzees, creatures that share 99% of our genes.
If we can't breed with another closely-related species from the same planet as ourselves, whose genetic code and cell chemistry are practically identical to our own, I can't imagine how it could be possible to successfully inter-breed with a creature from another planet.

There would be a greater possibility for a human to successfully reproduce with a daffodil than an extra-terrestrial.

YouTube - Monkey *****

eccentricjdo

Eclectic Intelectual
My original point of question was, "Why are YEC's, highly resistant to belief in anamolies in general, while switchimg off their critical faculties when it comes to embracing, as 'fact', all the "miracles" in the Bible?"

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
We can't successfully interbreed with chimpanzees, creatures that share 99% of our genes.
If we can't breed with another closely-related species from the same planet as ourselves, whose genetic code and cell chemistry are practically identical to our own, I can't imagine how it could be possible to successfully inter-breed with a creature from another planet.

There would be a greater possibility for a human to successfully reproduce with a daffodil than an extra-terrestrial.
Enterprise_Blalock_2003-01-800.jpg

Get the hell out of the way, because I'm going to try!