• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favorite food?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Sushi, fruits and tea. :3 If asking about specifics:

My favourite sushi item is inari, such as in inari pockets or inari inside outs sushi. I love the texture, sweetness and that it's vegetarian. So versatile.
Fruit wise, I could do with having (big & ripe) strawberries everyday. I do enjoy nectarines a lot too though, especially the white flesh ones.
As for tea, I'll go with green. Already have some nearly everyday.

R34L1TY

Neurology Nerd.
Sushi, Asian BBQ Ribs, Asian Beef, BabyBack Ribs - honey garlic /apple butter with Mashed potatoes, Steak & Donuts..mmm

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Mine is a three way tie between Chicken Alfredo, White rice with Kimchi and Ramen.

Except for the Kimchi and rice, the other options aren't very healthy. So the rest of my life in which to enjoy them would probably be a tad shorter. :p

Titanic

Tough Choice. I do not think I could choose just one... If I was Forced to?.... Then I guess I would have to go with suicide chicken wings. I love the spicy stuff. Although noodle soup and Pretty much any type of Seafood is very close for me. Although I love a variety so I do not think I could eat the same thing over and over.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Right now I am burning chicken on the propane grill. It is on sale for $.99 so I bought another and put it on the grill like the last one I bought. It is small so I thought grilling it will work well. It did, so I am doing it again.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member

No fair! That's what I was going to say.

There are many foods I like and crave. But I seriously start to go nuts if I don't have at least some sort of fruit a day. The specific kind of fruit is usually dictated by what's in season, though in winter, I definitely make a decidedly citrus turn. Right now, it's been all about the nectarines. :drool:

maninthewilderness

optimistic skeptic
Eggs.

Hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, fried eggs, egg drop soup, omelets, eggs Benedict, raw eggs, sunny side up, scrambled hard, southwestern eggs, pickled eggs, deviled eggs, poached eggs, etc...

Eggs are great!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Lately i've been getting hooked on beef cheeks. Slow-cooked all day with bay leaves, beef stock, fried onions, garlic and mushrooms, capsicum, celery, potatoes, thyme, and a dry red wine (chianti works best). A bowl or two of that and I'm in heaven! Unfortunately I'm going to have to change, with summer coming on... :(

Aimsd

My facourite food includes Chinese, Itlaian. I am too fond of Pasta, Noodles, Manchurian,raviollies, Garlic breads etc.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I'll just post a few pictures...says more than words:

seafood_platter_deluxe_for_two.jpg

All seafood - especially lobsters, prawns and crabs - crustaceans.

IMG_1201.JPG

Fried Patra (elephant-ear) rolls.

kangkung_belacan.jpg

Stir fried watercress with squid - I just love stir fried watercress!

9728762322_375faf2d93_z.jpg

Thakkali Rasam - Lentil, tomato and tamarind soup...the hotter (chili), the better

grilled-eggplant.jpg

Grilled eggplants.

payasam.jpg

Payasam - sweet mung bean pudding with vanilla and almonds.

coconutwater.jpg

That one kinda speaks for itself - young coconut water.

Give me all that...all day, erry day for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram :namaste

anything as long as it is prasad {offered food}, and it is vegan ....but with no onions no garlic ....