• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your First Time

rocala

Thank goodness I joined a couple of years later and brought the intellectual expectations down to a tolerable level.
Well quit the self-hugs, I recall your presence as being a "breath of fresh air". If I have to find fault (you aint getting away with smug that easy) it was that at times you seemed, and indeed sought humour over objectivity. Still who is perfect?
You are probably my favourite poster and certainly one hell of a human being.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Well quit the self-hugs, I recall your presence as being a "breath of fresh air". If I have to find fault (you aint getting away with smug that easy) it was that at times you seemed, and indeed sought humour over objectivity. Still who is perfect?
You are probably my favourite poster and certainly one hell of a human being.
Creepin git.

rocala

Creepin git.
Yeah but I will probably get an invite to the staff xmas party.
istockphoto-896456158-612x612.jpg

McBell

Admiral Obvious
That's most of mine. How do I find my first thread? I think both you and Salix, and many others make excellent threads.
It appears that (based upon the advanced search function) this is your first started thread:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
What was it like your first time...

...creating a thread on RF?​

It was this:

I wanted to debate atheists into belief. Little did I know how the following 13 years would play out.

Do you still hold the same notions you did in that thread?

Not remotely, nor the desire to convert people to my worldview.

Is the thread topic still relevant?

Yes, as I think the question of whether a deity or deities exist will always be asked by humans and relevant to them.

Would you create it again today?

No.

How many posts/pages did it grow to before it fizzled?

It reached 24 pages and 461 posts over the course of a few years.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
My first thread didn't have much engagement. I was looking for different perspectives of Dharma, Dhamma, Ma'at, The Way, etc, and the frameworks different religions had for explaining existence:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Somethings change (my second).
White Noise
Some things remain the same (my first)