• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Mine was just the same as my Twitter account out of convenience :D

It came there though out of the fact that years ago I had another account that I used to debate on there, and used it again to reconnect with friends.

SpeaksForTheTrees

Was so good at axisandalliesrts on PC could not get anyone to play me , all was scared to play player with 98% win over 600 games .
This nic had lots of takers , guys with high % got owned ,was hilarious and they would say bad things about my mum in the chat box , lost a few to keep lower % . After few weeks your nic became useless as no bugger would play.
From a list of loads from various games , I liked this one ,trees never done me any harm , live near a forset go there a lot, was silly ,I liked it .

Last edited:
I like to mess with computers and play video games and I live pretty much like a monk.

My name is not clever, but it is accurate.

Mackerni

Libertarian Unitarian
It's a nickname I decided to give myself a long time ago. I thought it sounded funny and I came up with it on the fly. I don't always use this nickname for everything I do, however.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Screen name is jeager106.
Jeager is a German word meaning hunter.
I have a custom made muzzle loading .58 caliber single shot rifle that uses black powder.
Serial number is 106.
It's considered a "primitive" replica firearm and was hand build by Kieth Lysle
from southern Ohio.
That rifle is very special to me as Kieth built few of them and is now deceased.
I seldom even shoot the rifle any longer but revere how it' made and who made it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Screen name is jeager106.
Jeager is a German word meaning hunter.
I have a custom made muzzle loading .58 caliber single shot rifle that uses black powder.
Serial number is 106.
It's considered a "primitive" replica firearm and was hand build by Kieth Lysle
from southern Ohio.
That rifle is very special to me as Kieth built few of them and is now deceased.
I seldom even shoot the rifle any longer but revere how it' made and who made it.
Pix?

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Yeah so I'm SURE this thread has been done before but I was just curious. I always wonder why people have the user name they do.

Mine is CDRaider because my name is Christina D and my schools mascot are the Raiders (we used to have this ugly red headed viking as our mascot but now we are wolves.. sucky mascot huh)

So what about yours?
I chose the name Priestess of Lucifer because I am a Priestess of Lucifer. lol.

Demonslayer

I chose Demonslayer because I can actually slay demons. True story. I invite all demons to possess me, and I have slaughtered each and every one that has dared to enter me.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
I chose peacemaker because of its dual meaning. On the one hand it literally means one who makes peace. On the other hand its the name of a firearm, a weapon of war. Its me admitting that my behavior is a mixed bag on this forum. I know it and I feel guilty about it. I can be a nice guy but I'm often judgmental of the pagans and I especially harass the LGBT community. I admit that I'm too often an &&&hole around here. but I'm working on it

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
I chose Demonslayer because I can actually slay demons. True story. I invite all demons to possess me, and I have slaughtered each and every one that has dared to enter me.

Here's a small one to practice on:

th