• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's For Dinner?

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Letting my tongue rest for a few minutes, then back to my bowl of chorizo meatball chili and pan de elote. Hummmm

☆Dreamwind☆

20240409_154340.jpg

Angel hair with lemon n herb ricotta, chicken, spinach, and tomato.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Don't forget brinjal!
It take it that is the Hindu work for eggplant. I love various eggplant dishes. My housemates not so much. Where there were only two of us I made a eggplant parmigiana. It was so good that I had to force myself to stop eating. I ended up eating the whole pan over several days.

My dinner tonight was really good except the chicken was too fat. If I make it again I will rip the skin off of the chicken. That should take care of the fat problem. The hominy and tomatoes turned out really good. I did not tell the roommate about the hominy. There is nothing in it against her diet but it is "foreign" and therefore weird. Occasionally I have done that and been right. Turkey burger used to be "welfare food". I would tell her that it was ore expensive than hamburger. So one time I made homemade meatballs where I switched out the beef and pork for turkey burger. It was really good. She agreed. Then I told her. So now we can have turkey burger meatballs, but it cannot be used anywhere else.:facepalm:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I want to make curried prawns and rice tonight but it's a lot of work and I'm lazy