• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Jesus was WITH GOD’ therefore Jesus WAS GOD?

101G

You mean I have no delusions? True. If you want other authorities who explain that the word doesn't mean what your BDB opines that it does, i can do that, but your Hebrew and Aramaic skills are non-existant so you won't understand it.
you have no credibility. so bye bye.

101G.

101G

The saying does not say ‘first’ is one and ‘Last’ is ANOTHER… you added that when you realised your ideology was incorrect.

If A is the first of a thing and B is the last of a thing and there are no others of such a thing then A and B are the same thing since there are no others of such a thing.

If I am the first of the children of my parents and I am also the last of the children of my parents then I am the only child of my parents: I am the First and the Last child of my parents.
so we can take this as you cannot answer... thought so.

101G.

101G

let's get EDUCATED. God is the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in the "ECHAD" of First and Last in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and or "RANK". one .. no ... two keywords. A. "Diversity". B. "ANOTHER", or as the Greeks say G243 Allos, or in Hebrew, H259 אֶחָד 'echad

this is the Last time I will post this for your Edification.

101G.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
let's get EDUCATED. God is the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in the "ECHAD" of First and Last in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and or "RANK". one .. no ... two keywords. A. "Diversity". B. "ANOTHER", or as the Greeks say G243 Allos, or in Hebrew, H259 אֶחָד 'echad

this is the Last time I will post this for your Edification.

101G.
Thank the mighty God for that!!!

Soapy

so we can take this as you cannot answer... thought so.

101G.
I answered. ‘First and Last’ means ‘The Only One’.

YHWH God is ‘The First and the Last’ deity worshipped by the Israelites.

Jesus Christ is the ‘First and the Last’ of humanity that is sinless.

There is no need to claim YHWH God as sinless.

101G

YHWH God is ‘The First and the Last’ deity worshipped by the Israelites.

Jesus Christ is the ‘First and the Last’ of humanity that is sinless.

There is no need to claim YHWH God as sinless.
but, this is the ... SAME ONE PERSON, yes or no?

your answer please.

101G.

Zwing

Say, @rosends, can you understand a bit of why I’m an atheist, now? Christianity is full of bickering over the minutiae of impossibilities, all the while maintaining that they are possible. It is enough to drive one mad.

101G

Say, @rosends, can you understand a bit of why I’m an atheist, now?
Z, that's because of People not understanding the Word of God, as in case.... Isaiah 41:4. they need to get, FIRST, the Holy Spirit and read with him. LAST, they need to get a bible dictionary and learn word definitions completely. as said in court, IGNORANCE is no excuse of the Law. likewise, IGNORANCE is no excuse for not understanding the Scriptures.

with a lack of not understanding, the First principle of the oracle of God is not accomplish. scriptures, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat." Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe." Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

101G.

101G

to all, common sense is needed ... that's all. if God is the First and the Last, and the Lord Jesus say he is the First and the Last..... do anyone have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out? ..... no. but men via the devil deceive themselves. adding to, or taking away from the Word of God is one's ... "own" ... downfall. many today is not "healed", still sick with sin. so the nonesense go on.

101G.

Sargonski

was not the Lord Jesus alive when he meet him on the road to Damascus?

we disagree.

did not God do the same in the OT? Listen and Learn, Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets."

see above... (smile)

101G.

Disagree with What Pauline scripture has not a single word from Jesus while he was alive - never mind something from Jesus confirming that Jesus is "The FAther" -- as such is purile nonsense to quote Paul - . having no relevance what so ever to the question of "was Jesus The Father"

No idea what spirit met Paul on the road .. the 3 accounts can't seem to get the story straight either .. but it matters not to the question .. as there is nothing from the lips of Jesus to Paul suggesting that he is "The Father"

and then your blammering about the OT ? again having Zero relevance to the question.

Sorry Charlie --- Jesus never claims to be "The Father" .. and Satan did not recognize his Dad ... so your kind of SOL once again.

Soapy

but, this is the ... SAME ONE PERSON, yes or no?

your answer please.

101G.
YHWH the God, and Jesus the Christ, are not the same person.

The first is the worshipped deity of the Israelites - a Spirit person of almightiness, and the second is the man who was born sinless and remained sinless and was anointed with the spirit of the worshipped deity.

YHWH ‘poured out His spirit’ onto the man, Jesus, to make him ‘Christ’.

‘Christ’ is a title that means, ‘Anointed one’… and Jesus as anointed BY GOD. The anointment was with the most holiest of ‘oils’, greater than the holy oils the priests and prophets used to anoint previous kings and priests. The purpose of such anointment was to signify a person who was to become king, or priest. In Jesus’ case it signified both: Jesus is to become both king over all creation and Priest to almighty God.

All God’s have a priest (a go-between). No one may approach a God directly except that anointed priest. Hence Jesus Christ is says to be the mediator between God and man. The priest (High Priest, to be exact) is taken to be sinless, pure, completely holy, in the ‘eyes’ of the God… and Jesus Christ is so in YHWH’s ‘eyes’.

Jesus Christ will not thank you for making him out as a usurper of his Father, YHWH’s, ethereal enthroned position and name. Jesus has been ordained to receive his own throne - that of his ancestor, King David, to rule over all created things at the end of the current time.

Soapy

to all, common sense is needed ... that's all. if God is the First and the Last, and the Lord Jesus say he is the First and the Last..... do anyone have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out? ..... no. but men via the devil deceive themselves. adding to, or taking away from the Word of God is one's ... "own" ... downfall. many today is not "healed", still sick with sin. so the nonesense go on.

101G.
Was God ‘Dead’ at any time?

101G

Disagree with What Pauline scripture has not a single word from Jesus while he was alive
GINOLJC, to all.
again, we disagree. he is saying exactly what the Lord Jesus said while in a body of flesh with blood as well as in a body without blood. so you're reproved there.
never mind something from Jesus confirming that Jesus is "The FAther"
so, you reject the TRUTH, because the Lord Jesus is the Father, the Ordinal First..... (smile).
as such is purile nonsense to quote Paul
No, it's Good maybe not for you.... (smile).
having no relevance what so ever to the question of "was Jesus The Father"
all relevant, did you not READ?
No idea what spirit met Paul on the road
who said it was a spirit who met Saul on the road to Damascus?
the 3 accounts can't seem to get the story straight either
it do..... just not for you? (smile).
but it matters not to the question .. as there is nothing from the lips of Jesus to Paul suggesting that he is "The Father"
let's check the record, from the LIPS of Jesus. in response to what Saul, now Paul asked, "Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. the Lord is Jesus and Lord here is God, and there is only "ONE" God. but did not Psalms 110:1 say, "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

here we have "LORD", all Cap, and we know that this is the Father correct. but what about the "Lord?", yes the same one person who is the Father, only to come in a flesh and bone body... with and without blood. well what do you mean 101G? if one just read a few verse down to verse 5, the same Lord who sits at the "LORD", all cap, right is the same "Lord" in verse 1. now the definition of "Lord" in verse 5.

Lord: H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

did you see it? definition #2. now look just below it "[am emphatic form of H113]" and what is H113? answer the "Lord" in verse 1...... (smile)... lol, lol, lol. Oh my this is just too easy not to understand.

the same "Lord" in verse 1. 5 but why is the Lord in verse 1 is Identified as H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done'), and the same "Lord" in verse 5 is Identified as H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy'), which is the emphatic form of H113. so, why is that? 101G knows..... (smile). if one want to know just ask 101G, or go and find out on your own..... (smile). 101G just love this Word of God.

the proverb is correct, Proverbs 25:2 "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." so, if you're a king ..... IN CHRIST JESUS, then search out the matter, 101G did, and got the answer. so what are you going to do?

101G

ps we suggest you re-read this post for clarity and edification.

101G

YHWH the God, and Jesus the Christ, are not the same person.
before 101G go any further we suggest you read this post above #295, and the very last section. then come back and we can contuine.

101G.

101G

Was God ‘Dead’ at any time?
yes, for there are two death, one of the flesh, and the other of the Soul. listen and Learn, THE FIRST DEATH, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." what is DEAD? answer the Body, NOT the spirit, nor the Soul, but the BODY.

the SECOND DEATH. Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." now, did the Lord Jesus sin? answer NO ..... hello, but did he not die on the cross... yes in flesh because of the blood loss. but don he LIVE, or as one say ... "Continue", yes, because he never stop living. only the temporary body he made in the woman ceased to live.... (smile), Oh this is just too easy.

so, God died a NATURAL DEATH, his body died, not his soul, nor his spirit, only his body died, which is necessary to obtain the GLORIFIED body he has today... (smile)...hello, are you getting this?
1684329907250.png

Always REMEMBER there are two death......

101G.