• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

1/3 of men will die this year, will you believe the Scriptures then?

Truth_Faith13

until you all die of old age, and humanity will essentially be destroyed, ...whoops, i dun wanna be a downer so ummm err.....look...a...bird?

The Bees seem to keep on going quite well! and we always have the sperm banks, if we are running short and need to spruse up the population. Men just live for as long as they are needed and for what they are needed for.

Anyone used to watch sliders? - it was years ago now, there was an episode where they slid to a world of only women. Men existed but were kept in "Hotels" and when the women wanted to become pregnant they could go to these "hotels" and the men recieved "Father of the Year Awards" ie the ones who produced the most offspring!

:)

yuvgotmel

The Bees seem to keep on going quite well! and we always have the sperm banks, if we are running short and need to spruse up the population. Men just live for as long as they are needed and for what they are needed for.

I'm not an expert on bees, but from what I understand: there are dozens, if not hundreds, of males in the hive that fertilize the eggs of the queen. Furthermore, the queen is not capable of sustaining life by herself. Otherwise, you have Colony Collapse Disorder, which is a new phenomena rapidly sweeping through the United States, Canada and parts of the UK and Europe. It is such a severe emergency that it could create food shortages within a year or less. Please read this thread:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50544

The BBC has called this a "National Crisis." The U.S. Congress is planning to hold hearings on this subject (if they have not already started doing so). Everyone should be informed on this matter. It is urgent. It is an emergency--as the scientists and beekeepers have said. The bees are responsible for a great deal of pollination of our crops: approximately 1/3 to be more precise. Please read the link above.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
My first thought is "think of all the nifty powertools and bar-b-que equipment that's going to show up at the flea markets and garage sales"!

Is that selfish?

yuvgotmel

My first thought is "think of all the nifty powertools and bar-b-que equipment that's going to show up at the flea markets and garage sales"!

Is that selfish?

Don't forget CB radios, golf clubs, lots of mens' clothes, boats & trailers, Civil War memorabilia, guns & ammo, boxes of wires to who-knows-what, ....

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't forget CB radios, golf clubs, lots of mens' clothes, boats & trailers, Civil War memorabilia, guns & ammo, boxes of wires to who-knows-what, ....

I'm liking this better and better; I got a 2 out of 3 shot of still being here next year, and all those bargins if I make it
icon14.gif

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
yuvgotmel said:
Plus.. If my guesstimates are correct, there will be about 2.2 billion extra-available women.

Plus women's standards will have been adjusted down by 33.3 %, which can only help.
icon14.gif

(Hey, wasn't there another a post above this one a moment ago?)

yuvgotmel

I'm liking this better and better; I got a 2 out of 3 shot of still being here next year, and all those bargins if I make it
icon14.gif

Plus.. If my guesstimates are correct, there will be about 1.1 billion extra-available women. The population stats, as of July 2006, recorded an estimate of 6.7 billion persons worldwide. (For these calculations) about half of the total population are male; the other half, female (of course). Therefore, divide 6.7 billion by 2 = 3,350,000,000; then multiply that number by .33 = 1,105,500,000 ......

That number should also be about 1/3 of the male population. (That does not account for the variations in age... just in case the "god-factor" prefers adult-males vs. boys.)

1/3 of the total population of both males/females (@ 6.7 billion) = 2,211,000,000

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
if a third of the men are killed off, and i am one of the ones left, i will be among the first to organise the resistance to the consciously immoral killing force. no God of man would do this, simple as.

Well said. I'll be your first recruit.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Correction to those figures .... See previous post...

Darn, for a moment there I thought I'd developed the power to respond to people's posts before they posted them (think of the havoc you could wreak in the debate forums with an ability like that).

yuvgotmel

Darn, for a moment there I thought I'd developed the power to respond to people's posts before they posted them (think of the havoc you could wreak in the debate forums with an ability like that).

Yeah.. you can delete your own posts... It's like playing "god"....:disco:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No, I won't believe them.
Rather, I will take Mike's idea and start the United States equivalent of his organization.

Well they do say women will take power one day and we will have no need for you men.
Sure. Then what will you do for a massage? Checking out that sound from downstairs in the middle of night? And the big one, what will you do to continue the human race should all men cease to exist?

Plus.. If my guesstimates are correct, there will be about 1.1 billion extra-available women.
I like that guesstimation.

Nanda

Polyanna
Sure. Then what will you do for a massage? Checking out that sound from downstairs in the middle of night? And the big one, what will you do to continue the human race should all men cease to exist?

1. Massage each other, obviously. We're perfectly capable.

2. Chances are, if all the men are gone, there won't BE any sound to check in the middle of the night. Buglars/Rapists/Murderers are all overwhelmingly male.

3. If they should cease to exist entirely? We'll clone ourselves.

;)

Truth_Faith13

1. Massage each other, obviously. We're perfectly capable.

2. Chances are, if all the men are gone, there won't BE any sound to check in the middle of the night. Buglars/Rapists/Murderers are all overwhelmingly male.

3. If they should cease to exist entirely? We'll clone ourselves.

;)

Good point. Also, I live in a bungalow - there is no downstairs to check :p

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
yes i think it is referring to that verse. and the book of revelation is highly symbolic for the most part , so it is not referring to a litral slaying or killing but it is symbolic of something else. many things in the book of revelation have been happening since Jesus took up his kingship in Gods heavenly kingdom goverment ,Daniel 2;44 Daniel 7;13-14. and the book of revelation speaks of something called ...........the lords day . The Lords day started in 1914 when Jesus was given his kingship, and many things have been happening since that date and right up to our day .and having the understanding about these symbolic things is an eye opener indeed..

Interesting interpretations. Any proof to show that Revelation is symbolic or do you just fear it being true?