• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

13 year old girl denied abortion

linwood

There was no other legal option.
It drives me mad how the governor of my state constantly attempts to break the law using DCF as a weapon.
He never gets away with it but he constantly tries to promote his BS with the tools of his position.

Fat Old Sun

I was wondering when someone was going to pull their head out.

How can you argue that someone is not old enough to decide whether or not to have a baby, and in the same breath say that they are old enough to have a baby? :banghead3 I guess you would have to be a lawyer/politician to say such a thing with a straight face.

robtex

Veteran Member
Jeb still wins. He was brilliant little Christian soldier. He didn't need to stop the abortion. He just needed to present the idea that his ideas were congruent with the Christian coalition and the other anti-abortion Christians groups in the USA that vote. Can you say Jeb Bush in 2008?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
robtex said:
Jeb still wins. He was brilliant little Christian soldier. He didn't need to stop the abortion. He just needed to present the idea that his ideas were congruent with the Christian coalition and the other anti-abortion Christians groups in the USA that vote. Can you say Jeb Bush in 2008?
An excellent point by Robtex. In my opinion, this charade of superior morality will eventually wear thin. Sooner or later, the majority of the Christian voting block in this country will come to see the Rove/Bush spin machine for what it is. The use of smoke and mirrors to take the focus of voters away from the important issues and put it on "moral and family value" issues will eventually lose it's ability to fool people.

Without doubt, there are people that agree with the Republican party on the important issues (i.e. economy, war in Iraq, etc.), but there are not enough of them to continue to carry the day. That is why they pander to the religious right, to augment that block of voters that form the backbone of their party.

I think that there are many people that are already beginning to see this shell game for what it is.

This too, shall pass.

TVOR

Pah

Uber all member

I think that there are many people that are already beginning to see this shell game for what it is.

This too, shall pass.

TVOR
I just wish the "passing" was not more painful than a kidney stone

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
robtex said:
That's brilliant, Rob. I think you're right on, as usual.

linwood

robtex said:
Christ Rob, I have children y`know.
Leave me something to look forward to will ya?