• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Chrisitan accpets Islam

Paranoid Android

Naik is a Wahabi lunatic. He thinks that gays and apostates should be killed, is anti-Semitic and thinks that non-Muslim religious buildings shouldn't be built in Muslim lands. In other words, he's just another Saudi puppet sowing seeds of hatred and violence throughout the world.

Wahabi is bad, m'kay ?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
How in the world do Muslims equate the Holy Spirit with Muhammad? o_O They really butcher Christian theology.

Sounds like what the early Church did with various Pagan cultures - just renamed important figures like deities or folk heroes and adapted them slightly to make the imported beliefs sound more appealing.

I appreciate that that may read like an accusation from a Pagan to a Catholic but it's not meant in that way. What I'm getting at is it wouldn't be encountered like this if it wasn't such a successful method.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Naik is a Wahabi lunatic. He thinks that gays and apostates should be killed, is anti-Semitic and thinks that non-Muslim religious buildings shouldn't be built in Muslim lands. In other words, he's just another Saudi puppet sowing seeds of hatred and violence throughout the world.
you need to give clear evidences about your Wahabi and apostates and gays and anti-semitic , and voilence throughtout world .

Wahabi is official label , it just mention to a Muslim allow killing Muslim (Takfereen) , because Abd Wahab (scholar) allow to killing anti-Saudi regime before 40 to 50 years ago .

Naik is not Saudi , he is indian

Godobeyer

Premium Member
How in the world do Muslims equate the Holy Spirit with Muhammad? o_O They really butcher Christian theology.
sorry my friend , why this is accusation ?
we don't equal Holly Spirit with Muhammad (pbuh) nor to God .

you equal Jesus (pbuh) to God , inspite Jesus never claim he is God

you stuck in 1 scripture (me and father are one) , and you reject many scriptures deny that Jesus (pbuh) is God .
the word "trinity" is not exist Gospel ,it's invented .

Sees

Dragonslayer
you need to give clear evidences about your Wahabi and apostates and gays and anti-semitic , and voilence throughtout world .

Wahabi is official label , it just mention to a Muslim allow killing Muslim (Takfereen) , because Abd Wahab (scholar) allow to killing anti-Saudi regime before 40 to 50 years ago .

Naik is not Saudi , he is indian

He's sponsored by Saudis and gets rewarded and awarded for his service of spreading Islam.

03Saudi-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Godobeyer

Premium Member
He's sponsored by Saudis and gets rewarded and awarded for his service of spreading Islam.

03Saudi-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Where is the problem ,since most of Muslims are rejecting Abd Wahab teaching, include in Saudi Arabia .

if a Christian or any religion convert to Islam , is that crime ?

EDITED , is that Saudi King lol

he just was with Obama last week i guess .

150127_WARS_ObamaSaudiJan.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Most of Christian are leaving the Christianity becomes Athiests , so who spread the Athiesm in between Christians ?

i can say Islam is top religion in world , because most of Christians are become athiests

Last edited:

idea

Question Everything
Most of Christian are leaving the Christianity becomes Athiests , so who spread the Ahiesm in between Christians ?

i can say Islam is top religion in world , because most of Christians are become athiests

Do you believe it is a popularity contest? Truth is not determined by what is "popular". If atheism is the most popular, does that make it the truth?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Do you believe it is a popularity contest? Truth is not determined by what is "popular". If atheism is the most popular, does that make it the truth?
as i know most Christians exiting Christianity that's blame on who ?

I don't have credible statics , but truth is huge number are

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Why Is Atheism More Popular Than Ever?

that's searchers said

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

A lot of Muslims are leaving Islam and becoming atheists, too. Atheism is rapidly growing in the Middle East. It's just that you don't hear about it because most atheists are still afraid to come out openly in most if not all Muslim-majority countries.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
A lot of Muslims are leaving Islam and becoming atheists, too. Atheism is rapidly growing in the Middle East. It's just that you don't hear about it because most atheists are still afraid to come out openly in most if not all Muslim-majority countries.
this is what you thought , it's not about if i hear about or not .

I believe most of Muslims are just lazy to practice their religion , so you can find a Muslim practice from 0%-100% .
but they consider them selfs Muslims .

idea

Question Everything

You did not answer my question. Do you believe it is a popularity contest? Will you convert to Atheism because it is becoming sooo popular?

Sees

Dragonslayer

There are also huge numbers converting to Christianity still. As far as I know it's the only one getting very big numbers by conversion rather than birth. Where I live there is a church every two or three blocks down a road and they are always well packed on Sundays. Even the big ones with over a thousand every week.

It would take another century at least for atheism or anything else to make a big dent in Christianity without some catastrophic or apocalyptic scenario taking place.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Sounds like what the early Church did with various Pagan cultures - just renamed important figures like deities or folk heroes and adapted them slightly to make the imported beliefs sound more appealing.

I appreciate that that may read like an accusation from a Pagan to a Catholic but it's not meant in that way. What I'm getting at is it wouldn't be encountered like this if it wasn't such a successful method.
Oh, I know what you mean. But at least we admit that that happened and those figures have either been removed from the calendar of Saints or have just become part of Catholic culture. Catholicism is easily syncretized with local cultures.

But what that guy in the video is doing is just blatantly misinterpreting a verse. It's so annoying.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You did not answer my question. Do you believe it is a popularity contest? Will you convert to Atheism because it is becoming sooo popular?

the fact i believe its popular in West , i posted video ,check #14