• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Chrisitan accpets Islam

Kirran

Premium Member
Most Christians are not becoming atheists. Otherwise Christianity would be plummeting, whereas in truth it's still rising. Also, Islam is growing only due to birth rates - net conversion is overwhelmingly out of Islam. Islam is predicted to become the most populous religion later in the century, so we'll see. Either way, doesn't make it true or anything.

Chakra

Premium Member
This guy is full of nonsense. Not only does he misinterpret Hindu scriptures by saying things like Kalki is Muhammad, deity worship is non-Vedic, Vishnu means "the protector" etc, but he even makes up stories to make his point. In a discussion about ISKCON, Naik claims to have gone to ISKCON Kolkata or something and he said that he had a debate with one of the highest gurus there. Obviously in the debate Naik told the ISKCON guru that Gita is a Smriti and that they are disobeying the Vedas by doing deity worship etc. The funny thing is that apparently, the guru was reported to have said that deity worship was "for concentration" and that Gita is a secondary text. No Vaishnava would say something like that. However, I actually read an article somewhere where it was stated that the ISKCON Kolkata people (or whichever temple he went to) said that Naik had never actually entered their temple and pretty much made up the entire story to make himself look more credible!

He purposely spreads misinformation to mislead the masses. Not to mention that his talks are full of rich Saudis and Muslims in general so there is hardly anyone who poses a great challenge to him. He still has not replied to Mahendra Arya Pal as the latter invited Naik to a debate, and I'm pretty sure he knows he will lose (Arya Pal was a former Muslim who became a Hindu. Unlike many Hindus, he actually knows Arabic and understands the Koran.)!

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
religions were formed before science. so they argue that it gives outdated views on the world and science can explain anything! science is omniscient! no joke, just listen to this physicist... whats his name again. kraus or klaus... something?
Nothing comes before science,

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
It may appear as staged because of all the camera angles, which almost make it appear like a movie, but i believe that its actually legit. that guy would be talking with alot less errors and more robotic/fluent if he were a staged actor. what makes you think that its staged?
Because religious change, or hell, any change, isn't a matter of a few questions being answered and then they see the light or whatever. It's a long time of introspection that leads to a gradual conclusion.

Also, have you perhaps considered he's a bad actor?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Who cares that atheism is growing in the West? The birthrate has fallen through the floor in most developed nations, so the population is going to plummet, anyway. The center of Christianity will just shift to Africa and Asia. Christians tend to shine the most when we're the minority, anyway.
excuse me !!
you don't care about whom leaving Christianity ,in same time you care only about whom converting in Africa and Asia !!!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You are still avoiding the question. Why do you not answer the question? You know the answer. Truth is not a popularity contest.

Why do you think people are leaving Muslim countries? All of the refugees right now? There are many more people leaving Muslim countries than Christian countries because Muslim countries are a horrible place to live.
since i am here in RF i never avoid to answser to any question , i just avoid to repeat my opinion in same thread twice

i believe there is one single Christain country which is called Vatican , so there is "no Christains countries"

I admire the actions of Christians in issue of refugees especially Pope .

I reject the Western politic intervention in ME , which cause civil wars , so terrorism , then the result refugees .

Last edited:

Princeps Eugenius

Because religious change, or hell, any change, isn't a matter of a few questions being answered and then they see the light or whatever. It's a long time of introspection that leads to a gradual conclusion.

Also, have you perhaps considered he's a bad actor?
Actually most of the conversions happen like this. although i believe there has to be either 1) emotional conviction of the truth of the answers or 2) this guys mind has to be made up about islam being true before he has asked the questions.
How do you think the catholic priests have converted the heathen german and scandinvian lands if not through questions and answers to the most important issues the people had at that time?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Most Christians are not becoming atheists. Otherwise Christianity would be plummeting, whereas in truth it's still rising. Also, Islam is growing only due to birth rates - net conversion is overwhelmingly out of Islam. Islam is predicted to become the most populous religion later in the century, so we'll see. Either way, doesn't make it true or anything.
I don't know if it's was , your same opinion in this thread
7.5 Million Americans Lost Their Religion in the Past Two Years

http://www.religiousforums.com/thre...on-in-the-past-two-years.174917/#post-4207625

Princeps Eugenius

since i am here in RF i never avoid to answser to any question , i just avoid to repeat my opinion in same thread twice

Since i believe there is one single Christain country which is Vatican .

I admire the actions of Christians in issue of refugees especially Pope .

I reject the Western politic intervention in ME , which cause civil wars , so terrorism , then the result refugees .
Alot of the 'refugee' or better known as 'immigrants', here where i live (germany), are muslim but the weird thing about them is: they come from albania, india, pakistan, turkey or saudi arabia. all of these countries have no war or conflict and are basically save.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Alot of the 'refugee' or better known as immigrants here where i live are muslim but the weird thing about them is they come from albania, india, pakistan, turkey or saudi arabia. all of these countries have no war or conflict and are basically save.
everyone had his reason , maybe poverity maybe freedom (politic),or business.

I know many Algerians living in France , they make fortunes in Algeria , because Euro is cost much when it's convert to Algerian Dinars , so 500 Euros don't make live comfortable in Europe for month or maybe week , but it's make you live comfort in Algeria for month .

Princeps Eugenius

everyone had his reason , maybe poverity maybe freedom (politic),or business.

I know many Algerians living in France , they make fortunes in Algeria , because Euro is cost much when it's convert to Algerian Dinars , so 500 Euros don't make live comfortable in Europe for month or maybe week , but it's make you live comfort in Algeria for month .
I wonder if Saudi Arabia would accept something like a hindu gypsy invasion of millions of immigrants who want to make money there. If they dont, why would everybody see europe as somehow having responsibility for being welcoming to these immigrants or refugees.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
There are very few links about that in English. Just google "atheism in the Middle East" (in Arabic) and see what you can find.

ISIS and other extremist Islamic organizations are not the only reason a lot of people are leaving Islam. The religion itself has severe flaws that fail to live up to the standards of human rights in the civilized world in the 21st century.
that's your own opinion .

I google it most are just claims

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I wonder if Saudi Arabia would accept something like a hindu gypsy invasion of millions of immigrants who want to make money there. If they dont, why would everybody see europe as somehow having responsibility for being welcoming to these immigrants or refugees.
actualty the Saudi Arabia and West (including Europe ) are responsible for wars in Middle East , so this wave of refugees cause of intervention in Iraq and Syria and Libya, and now Yeman .

Why refugees don't want to go to Saudi Arabia :

The Saudi Arabia may affraid from revenges i guess , and refugees don't want to live in Sahara(desert) , with arrogant people , and treated like slaves .

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
The rudeness of uneducated people is something I cannot stand and it is not only muslims,I worked in Nigeria and was so shocked to see that they were eating with their hands.(just an example,they were kicking my computer becasue of a delay in their payment which never happened in my life before) I frequently say here on this forum that I cannot even bear people who takes the wrong knife on a table. On the other hand,we can never know how it must have felt terrible that you have to leave your homeland .Neither you nor I never will know this because it simply did not happen to us.So let's give a chance to them with a warm smile on our faces,maybe it works,huh?
Yes, I think we should always show basic respect to all. I screw that up at times, too.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
that's your own opinion .

I google it most are just claims

There are documented reports that the Kurds, having become utterly fed up with sharia extremists like Daesh, Islamic nationalism which is growing in Turkey and the inability of many of their neighbours to apply their sense of Islamic brotherhood in helping the Kurds build a nation for themselves, are converting to Zoroastrianism.

Source 1: http://english.shafaaq.com/communit...on-to-zoroastrianism-to-escape-extremism.html

Source 2: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...anism-some-iraqis-embrace-zoroastrianism.html

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
There are documented claims the Kurds, having become utterly fed up with sharia extremists like Daesh, Islamic nationalism which is growing in Turkey and the inability of many of their neighbours to apply their sense of Islamic brotherhood in helping the Kurds build a nation for themselves, are converting to Zoroastrianism.

Source 1: http://english.shafaaq.com/communit...on-to-zoroastrianism-to-escape-extremism.html

Source 2: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...anism-some-iraqis-embrace-zoroastrianism.html
That's great news. Zoroastrianism is a beautiful religion and I would love to see a revival of it. :)

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Actually most of the conversions happen like this. although i believe there has to be either 1) emotional conviction of the truth of the answers or 2) this guys mind has to be made up about islam being true before he has asked the questions.
If he had decided before he asked the questions then he converted before the questions, in which case, this was staged.

How do you think the catholic priests have converted the heathen german and scandinvian lands if not through questions and answers to the most important issues the people had at that time?
By fire & sword, why? The Germanic peoples were not converted through debate. Look up the "Northern Crusades". The North European pagans were converted by the tip of a blade, and even then they kept as much of their Heathen traditions as they could. You can see this even today, where the Old Gods are coming back into view.

Jumi

@Nietzsche
We have a "lake of regret" here where force converted folks went to wash away their baptisms during the Northern Crusades. Even in 1800s there was a lot of forcing in religion with punishments. It's why some people have less sympathy for the "tradition". If we wonder why the targets of Northern Crusades sometimes lose their faith today, history can be one of the reasons.