• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Chrisitan accpets Islam

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
There are also huge numbers converting to Christianity still. As far as I know it's the only one getting very big numbers by conversion rather than birth. Where I live there is a church every two or three blocks down a road and they are always well packed on Sundays. Even the big ones with over a thousand every week.

It would take another century at least for atheism or anything else to make a big dent in Christianity without some catastrophic or apocalyptic scenario taking place.
most of Westerns i meet here RF, they are athiests or non-Christians

i believe athiesm is impact on Christianity population in West

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
this is what you thought , it's not about if i hear about or not .

I believe most of Muslims are just lazy to practice their religion , so you can find a Muslim practice from 0%-100% .
but they consider them selfs Muslims .

A lot of Muslims are leaving Islam though. It's something that many Islamic scholars from more than one Muslim country have commented on.

I don't think Islam is dying or anything; this is just in response to your comment that Islam may be the "top religion" because a lot of Christians are becoming atheists. It's not just Christianity that is losing many of its followers to atheism.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
sorry my friend , why this is accusation ?
we don't equal Holly Spirit with Muhammad (pbuh) nor to God .
He references the "Spirit of Truth", which is from John 16:13. It is Jesus talking about the coming of the Holy Spirit. But many Muslims, including Naik, misinterpret it and say it's a prophecy about Muhammad. It has nothing to do with Muhammad.

http://biblehub.com/john/16-13.htm

you equal Jesus (pbuh) to God , inspite Jesus never claim he is God

you stuck in 1 scripture (me and father are one) , and you reject many scriptures deny that Jesus (pbuh) is God .
the word "trinity" is not exist Gospel ,it's invented .
The Bible reveals the Divinity of Christ many times. There's so many verses declaring Christ as God.

Here's a list:
http://www.openbible.info/topics/jesus_being_god

The word "Trinity" doesn't have to appear in the Bible. That's just what the dogma is called. The Church Fathers took what the Bible said, studied it and laid out what the text was saying. This lead to them formalizing the dogma that God is One God in Three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Because that's what the text points to. They didn't make it up, as you seem to think.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
Sounds like what the early Church did with various Pagan cultures - just renamed important figures like deities or folk heroes and adapted them slightly to make the imported beliefs sound more appealing.

I appreciate that that may read like an accusation from a Pagan to a Catholic but it's not meant in that way. What I'm getting at is it wouldn't be encountered like this if it wasn't such a successful method.

I was also shocked to hear how christians destroyed astronomy in Greece. Tons of books were burnt as they were interfering with God's business.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I was also shocked to hear how christians destroyed astronomy in Greece. Tons of books were burnt as they were interfering with God's business.
Yes, Christians have done many horrible things in the name of God. That is something the entire Church needs to repent of now and will have to answer for at Judgment Day.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Most of Christian are leaving the Christianity becomes Athiests , so who spread the Athiesm in between Christians ?

i can say Islam is top religion in world , because most of Christians are become athiests
Who cares that atheism is growing in the West? The birthrate has fallen through the floor in most developed nations, so the population is going to plummet, anyway. The center of Christianity will just shift to Africa and Asia. Christians tend to shine the most when we're the minority, anyway.

MARCELLO

Who cares that atheism is growing in the West? The birthrate has fallen through the floor in most developed nations, so the population is going to plummet, anyway. The center of Christianity will just shift to Africa and Asia. Christians tend to shine the most when we're the minority, anyway.
The falling birthrates are opening gates to more immigrants in need. For this,I appreciate a possible god.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
The falling birthrates are opening gates to more immigrants in need. For this,I appreciate a possible god.
Well, if our governments would stop destabilizing the Middle East and North Africa, we wouldn't be having this huge refugee problem.

As for me, I plan on moving back to Northern California or going further up north to the Pacific Northwest, so all I'll be dealing with is wonderful East Asians and Latino people, when it comes to immigrants, both of which I like. :)

MARCELLO

Well, if our governments would stop destabilizing the Middle East and North Africa, we wouldn't be having this huge refugee problem.

As for me, I plan on moving back to Northern California or going further up north to the Pacific Northwest, so all I'll be dealing with is wonderful East Asians and Latino people, when it comes to immigrants, both of which I like. :)
We could have been a refugee ourselves. Remember, white Zimbabweans were told to leave their country within 24 hours and were allowed to have a just simple suitcase along with them. No one would leave their homelands unless there were a real problem .

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
We could have been a refugee ourselves. Remember, white Zimbabweans were told to leave their country within 24 hours and were allowed to have a just simple suitcase along with them. No one would leave their homelands unless there were a real problem .
I'm not sure what you're saying. I'm not white and I don't blame the refugees for fleeing. However, there's some that I don't like. I personally have issues with the East and North African immigrants (who tend to be Muslim). A lot of them are very rude people and there's more and more of them all the time. The Nepalese I lived by for a time were really horrible, too. The Nepalese were actually the worst because all of the ones I lived by were mean and rude, but some of the African Muslims are nice people. That's a cultural thing, though. I actually like Arabs, West Africans and many of the Indians. I love East Asians and Latinos, honestly. Those are some of my favorite people.

JoStories

you need to give clear evidences about your Wahabi and apostates and gays and anti-semitic , and voilence throughtout world .

Wahabi is official label , it just mention to a Muslim allow killing Muslim (Takfereen) , because Abd Wahab (scholar) allow to killing anti-Saudi regime before 40 to 50 years ago .

Naik is not Saudi , he is indian
Clear evidences of the violence of the Muslim faith abound. From 9/11 to the current beheadings of people by the followers of ISIS, there are countless examples one can point to. Rape, child rape, and so much more can be laid at the feet of radical Muslims easily. Do you really not see this? Its hard to imagine someone being that blind.

MARCELLO

I'm not sure what you're saying. I'm not white and I don't blame the refugees for fleeing. However, there's some that I don't like. I personally have issues with the East and North African immigrants (who tend to be Muslim). A lot of them are very rude people and there's more and more of them all the time. The Nepalese I lived by for a time were really horrible, too. The Nepalese were actually the worst because all of the ones I lived by were mean and rude, but some of the African Muslims are nice people. That's a cultural thing, though. I actually like Arabs, West Africans and many of the Indians. I love East Asians and Latinos, honestly. Those are some of my favorite people.
The rudeness of uneducated people is something I cannot stand and it is not only muslims,I worked in Nigeria and was so shocked to see that they were eating with their hands.(just an example,they were kicking my computer becasue of a delay in their payment which never happened in my life before) I frequently say here on this forum that I cannot even bear people who takes the wrong knife on a table. On the other hand,we can never know how it must have felt terrible that you have to leave your homeland .Neither you nor I never will know this because it simply did not happen to us.So let's give a chance to them with a warm smile on our faces,maybe it works,huh?

Princeps Eugenius

Most of Christian are leaving the Christianity becomes Athiests , so who spread the Athiesm in between Christians ?

i can say Islam is top religion in world , because most of Christians are become athiests
They learn to believe that 1) christianity is ridiculous. christianity is a religion. - therefore all religions are ridiculous. 2) science leads to atheism and science is what makes us civilized. - therefore atheism is what makes us civilized. 3) science gives us all the answers in life. religion does not give us any scientific answers. therefore religion is artificial.

these belief/arguments are all nonsense once you delve into them though.

MARCELLO

They learn to believe that 1) christianity is ridiculous. christianity is a religion. - therefore all religions are ridiculous. 2) science leads to atheism and science is what makes us civilized. - therefore atheism is what makes us civilized. 3) science gives us all the answers in life. religion does not give us any scientific answers. therefore religion is artificial.

these belief/arguments are all nonsense once you delve into them though.
Science is not able to give us all the answers we need. That's why religions exist.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Clear evidences of the violence of the Muslim faith abound. From 9/11 to the current beheadings of people by the followers of ISIS, there are countless examples one can point to. Rape, child rape, and so much more can be laid at the feet of radical Muslims easily. Do you really not see this? Its hard to imagine someone being that blind.
clear evidence that 9/11 was planed by CIA

and USA was ally to Alqaeda against Soviet Union .

then invading Iraq , supportin rebels in Libya and Syria ,against which considered "dictatoric regimes" but truth they because not ALLY to West , or because OIL

Princeps Eugenius

Science is not able to give us all the answers we need. That's why religions exist.
religions were formed before science. so they argue that it gives outdated views on the world and science can explain anything! science is omniscient! no joke, just listen to this physicist... whats his name again. kraus or klaus... something?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
A lot of Muslims are leaving Islam though. It's something that many Islamic scholars from more than one Muslim country have commented on.

I don't think Islam is dying or anything; this is just in response to your comment that Islam may be the "top religion" because a lot of Christians are becoming atheists. It's not just Christianity that is losing many of its followers to atheism.
many Islamic scholars commented on , where ?

I explained my view about your claim (Muslims are leaving Islam)

I think Islam is top religion now , if not now it will be very soon , because most of Christians become athiests .

I believe it's just because ISIS and others terrorists groupes crimes , the convert to Islam is become too slow .

Princeps Eugenius

This smells painfully staged.
It may appear as staged because of all the camera angles, which almost make it appear like a movie, but i believe that its actually legit. that guy would be talking with alot less errors and more robotic/fluent if he were a staged actor. what makes you think that its staged?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
many Islamic scholars commented on , where ?

I explained my view about your claim (Muslims are leaving Islam)

I think Islam is top religion now , if not now it will be very soon , because most of Christians become athiests .

I believe it's just because ISIS and others terrorists groupes crimes , the convert to Islam is become too slow .

There are very few links about that in English. Just google "atheism in the Middle East" (in Arabic) and see what you can find.

ISIS and other extremist Islamic organizations are not the only reason a lot of people are leaving Islam. The religion itself has severe flaws that fail to live up to the standards of human rights in the civilized world in the 21st century.

idea

Question Everything
the fact i believe its popular in West , i posted video ,check #14

You are still avoiding the question. Why do you not answer the question? You know the answer. Truth is not a popularity contest.

Why do you think people are leaving Muslim countries? All of the refugees right now? There are many more people leaving Muslim countries than Christian countries because Muslim countries are a horrible place to live.