• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A New Dark Age For Europe

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Nope not at all, just that before proceeding, find out what the subject and Article is about first.
As for the muslims Qu'ran it's evidence from the beginning of the chapter and verse what the subject and Article is about.
Allah as being the best of deceivers.
It's OK, I understood you were attempting to justify your double standard the first time.

"Muslims are not my Neighbour, " ...wow.

sooda

Veteran Member
Well, he recognized Christ as The Messiah, so tell me, would he not follow Him ?

You are the one who stated baptism in the Christian way didn´t begin till the second century, I was pointing out that it began in the first century.

When the Apostles baptized new converts, they did not do it "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit", as Jesus appears to have instructed in Matthew 28:19. They baptized them "in the name of Jesus Christ" (Acts 2:38), and "in the name of the Lord" (Acts 10:48).

sooda

Veteran Member
Nope not at all, just that before proceeding, find out what the subject and Article is about first.
As for the muslims Qu'ran it's evidence from the beginning of the chapter and verse what the subject and Article is about.
Allah as being the best of deceivers.

Allah is just God in Arabic.. You know there are words for God in German, French, Italian, Spanish , Latin.. Not everyone speaks English.

sooda

Veteran Member
But first, Who would be my Neighbour.
What does a Neighbour represents in the bible.
Muslims are not my Neighbour,
Had you any idea or clue who a
Neighbour is.

For say, a person goes to a church every Sunday, but that person is not a member of that church, thats a neighbour.
But when that person joins that church, then they become a brother/sister
And are no longer considered a neighbour,
But a brother/sister.

A Neighbour is someone who goes to a church, but are not a member of the church, that's a neighbour.
Maybe you should study out what a neighbour is, before you say anything.

Your church has it own dictionary and thesaurus?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Allah is just God in Arabic.. You know there are words for God in German, French, Italian, Spanish , Latin.. Not everyone speaks English.
"But the Bible was written in English, so..." (actual, real argument I've seen used by these clowns)

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane

Not to forget that Islam has 99 names for God in the Qur'an alone, not including various names the Hadiths call it. "Allah" is not the name of a deity, it's a title of mystical significance but it's not a name in the sense that your friend down the road is named "Bob", my name could be "James", your mother could be "Susan" and my username is "Firemorphic".

shmogie

Can you find anywhere in scripture that Jesus approves of blood sacrifice or original sin?

The first formulation of the original sin doctrine arises with Augustine around the late 4th Century AD.
Matthew 26: 28 ¨for this is my blood of the new covenant, shed for many for the remission of sin ¨.

The third chapter of Genesis clearly documents original sin, and how it came about.

shmogie

Not to forget that Islam has 99 names for God in the Qur'an alone, not including various names the Hadiths call it. "Allah" is not the name of a deity, it's a title of mystical significance but it's not a name in the sense that your friend down the road is named "Bob", my name could be "James", your mother could be "Susan" and my username is "Firemorphic".
Please correct me if wrong, wasn´t allah the name of an arabic moon god that mohammed took as the name of his god ? I have heard this but really don´t know the answer,

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I said the Qu'ran promotes lying and deceiving.

The Bible does not promotes lying and deceiving.
As it is written in the book of
Exodus 20:16--"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"

That means can not lie and deceive.

Now as for the Qu'ran
According to the Qu'ran, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

The Quran describes Allah as the best deceiver there is, a liar who is not above using the same evil and wicked schemes of his opponents.

For example, the Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makr there is:

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroowamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that identify Allah as a makrinclude:

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Makr as you describe it is the human desite . Makr for God means hidden. Like hidden wisdom or hidden knowledge.
The way you talk about islam and muslims make it look like you hate them. Have any muslim harmed you personally?

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
Please correct me if wrong, wasn´t allah the name of an arabic moon god that mohammed took as the name of his god ? I have heard this but really don´t know the answer,

Yes, there was an old arabic Pagan goddess known as "The God" in English, who used to be worshiped by the old Pagan Arabs.
For the record though, The Qur'an condemns worshiping nature and also depicts the Sun and the Moon as having relations that reflect the divine clockwork that the Most High has created, they are regarded as cogs.

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
Makr as you describe it is the human desite . Makr for God means hidden. Like hidden wisdom or hidden knowledge.

Yep, and the quotes he takes there from the Qur'an reflect quite a Karmic message about one's relationship with others and the outside world too.
It's actually another example of what I love so much about Islam from a characteristic point of view, it doesn't beat around the bush, it says very upfront that if you feed illusions then illusions will become increased, if you feed truth then truth will increase. If you're an **** to people, than that will come back your way.

Notanumber

A Free Man
He fits the description of your typical warlord, slave owning conquorer. No doubt an aggressively immoral person like Mohammad would have.

In the UK, we have thousands of young girls that have been and probably still are being abused by men that are trying to emulate their hero.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Muhammad minced no words about the necessity of telling the truth: “It is obligatory for you to tell the truth, for truth leads to virtue and virtue leads to Paradise, and the man who continues to speak the truth and endeavors to tell the truth is eventually recorded as truthful with Allah, and beware of telling of a lie for telling of a lie leads to obscenity and obscenity leads to Hell-Fire, and the person who keeps telling lies and endeavors to tell a lie is recorded as a liar with Allah.”

In Islam, the Prophet Muhammad allowed for three (and only three) exceptions to the rule of truth-telling:

Lying is not permitted except in three cases: (1) a man’s speaking to his wife to make her happy; (2) lying at times of war; (3) and lying in order to reconcile between people.

Is there ever a time when Islam is not at war?

sooda

Veteran Member
Matthew 26: 28 ¨for this is my blood of the new covenant, shed for many for the remission of sin ¨.

The third chapter of Genesis clearly documents original sin, and how it came about.

Do you know there is sin other than original sin or inherited sin?