• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Universe from Nothing?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I missed answering your question, but no. In this life i'm not Latino, but i sure did come into this life with a little bit of information that didn't fit with anyone or anything in any of my surroundings for my whole life until five years ago when i met the Spanish folks from Denver. I had seen quite a few oddities in my life that caused me to suspect that there was some coincidences that seemed very unlikely and they kept happening, but i never actually believed it because of what i knew it would take to falsify a hypothesis claiming its existence. It would take a concerted effort by dozens of people at any given time or a Hollywood movie crew and neither of those were apparent, so i dismissed the whole thing as simply impossible. When my 'brother' from the/my Spanish family recited a line i remembered from a dream when i was about seven word for word and right then i calculated 41 years since that dream and THEN i realized He was the one in my dream and that i had a serious problem with information defying the laws of physics. It's actually been a little over five and a half years and as far as i'm concerned i'm 5 and a half years old and i've learned some amazing things about people and life that i should have learned the first time i was five and wished that i had until i recently realized i had picked up most of that i missed the first time around and it's having an amazing healing and reconstructing effect in all areas of my present day life.
This is just really great!
I had a passing interest in Ley lines, read enough to see that the principle behind it is sound. In a way, it works like electronic circuitry, electricity passes along the line of least resistance, and thus can be made to perform certain processes, so do the subtle energies pass along the line of least resistance. Apart from the purely natural planetary environmental layout that resulted in natural favored paths of electric and subtle energy flows, the ancients knew and used it wrt layout and positioning of temples and whatnot. As for the practical purpose, I know not but I suspect it ties in with their mathematical, astronomic, and astrological knowledge.

So I guess you are about 53 to 54 years of age, and doing lots of learning, karma release, etc.. We are what and who and where we are now as a result of all that has gone before, so if one is in a state of relative contentment and happiness, we should not want to change a single thing of the past, even though there are things that caused a lot of grief, for it is error correction that moves one on in evolution, and so errors of judgement are ironically essential for the growth that takes place when one sees clearly the results of misuse of 'energy', and corrects the relevant mental 'circuitry'.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
It is the chemical interactions I am referring to, which you say they *are* life. And these chemical reactions involve energy exchanges associated with the relevant atoms and molecules involved.

Yes, and momentum exchanges, and exchanges of spin, etc. Energy is only one aspect.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am simply pointing to that whose mind within which it occurred in the first place. He thinks everyone would think that, but I, for one, do not equate masturbation with a prolific universe.

So why are you embarrassed by masturbation?

You simply tried to spread your embarrassment to others. And failed because most adults don't consider masturbation a schoolyard joke

Me, embarrassed? Who are you trying to kid, your delicate sensibilities???

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Right. TV set is not analogous to brain. But if you are paying attention, you would understand the metaphor which says that HOW theTV receives the signal IS analogous to HOW the brain receives IT'S signals, which is external to each. So it's not about the TV or the brain; it's about how they both receive their signals.

It is no metaphor, the results show similar low percentages to those of esp tests in the 60s and 70s. I.e random chance.

I though only aliens and bugs had receiving antennas

Regolith Based Lifeforms

Early Earth Was Not Sterile
I have read about ley lines many years ago and it sounded maybe plausible until i read the claim that at least 2 people were able to levitate Stonehenge sized rocks from the ground ley lines to the sky ley lines which were said to follow the ground lines and connect at the highest points in elevation, like steeples, castles, hiltops, etc. These guys would the "fly" those big flat rocks down the ley lines, traveling for hundreds of miles. Great story, but no evidence of that.
I figured that the ley lines are a part of the electrical system or lifeforce system of the planet, but as i understand it, there would be many geographical ley lines that do not necessarily follow the larger triangular pattern seen on maps. The big hexagon and pentagon on the western Pacific are an anomaly in the grid, some maps don't show it, but most do.
For me to come up with those two exact shapes and the same size and location on my map while following something completely different is something that by itself would really catch my attention, but i combination with everything else that turned up on my map....
1. Way too many impossibly close alignments, compared and contrasted with other measuring systems to check my delusion factor.
2. Accidental discovery on my map of hex and pentagon in exact location found on Earth life energy maps while following other data
3. Two pyramids in map lines over US and Spain
4. Stars in Orion's belt aligning to tops of both pyramids, discovered after spinning earth map
5. Discovering location 0 degrees longitude between two most important points on the map of Spain after six months of researching and mapping.
Now i was actually hoping for delusions, confirmation bias or mental illness, but none of those tested out to any evidence and i've really tried, short of wanton denial out of stark raving terror....
(giggles)
No luck with that.
If i were a card playing gambler i would say i got a royal flush just with the map.

Last edited:

Regolith Based Lifeforms

I had a passing interest in Ley lines, read enough to see that the principle behind it is sound. In a way, it works like electronic circuitry, electricity passes along the line of least resistance, and thus can be made to perform certain processes, so do the subtle energies pass along the line of least resistance. Apart from the purely natural planetary environmental layout that resulted in natural favored paths of electric and subtle energy flows, the ancients knew and used it wrt layout and positioning of temples and whatnot. As for the practical purpose, I know not but I suspect it ties in with their mathematical, astronomic, and astrological knowledge.

So I guess you are about 53 to 54 years of age, and doing lots of learning, karma release, etc.. We are what and who and where we are now as a result of all that has gone before, so if one is in a state of relative contentment and happiness, we should not want to change a single thing of the past, even though there are things that caused a lot of grief, for it is error correction that moves one on in evolution, and so errors of judgement are ironically essential for the growth that takes place when one sees clearly the results of misuse of 'energy', and corrects the relevant mental 'circuitry'.
I'm sorry, i meant my last post to address to you, but i messed up and posted it to the thread.
I also want to apologize for coming on the way i did at first. I was definitely looking for a fight, but soon realized i wasn't dealing with the same evil rotten trolls i had dealt with on Topix.
Trump had me terrorized as a turkey in an air raid as well, but now i can see past most of all of that and proceed as normal for me, which is pretty much as i am communicating now.

I also remain very technical and matter of fact about my experiences because it's important to me that this is checked out as rigorously as i can with an ever skeptical eye. I discovered and verified it by using the scientific method as best i could follow it with my limited means for investment in the pursuit of this knowledge beyond the edge of real science.
If i'm going to share this, i as much want others to be successful in having their own experiences with their own long lost information.

Last edited:

Regolith Based Lifeforms

"Genesis (same in Spanish, but pronounced as "Henesis)
Vivo
Morpho"
Hmmmm.
So i translate the first two, that's pretty simple, but Morpho doesn't deem to be a word by itself in Spanish ....( ok) ... so i google it direct instead of translate and got those iridescent blue butterflies. I really knew nothing more about them than they exist in the tropics somewhere. important edit, i did not know the name of the butterfly.
Checked the Wiki on it and saw this.
Morpho - Wikipedia

Morpho

Hope that image comes through...
Darn.... Please do check the link.
Had no idea that they were brownish reddish or beige on the underside at all.
Had no idea they came out of those beautiful green chrysalises.
That bit of deep indigo color is common to see in my set of information, that shade of green is definitely the right shade, The reddish brown and the patterns somewhat reminiscing of eyes, all straight out of the data on all of this. I'm seeing this information on the insect for the first time and i'm guessing this is further coincidental occurrences along the way which ... would you interpret this as a successful 'transformation" as possibly indicated by timing? I dunno myself and i'm not gonna demand in any form whatsoever that this is empirically evident or true by scientific standards. It's just what turns up and it's 'hallmark" is the timing and the fact i know little to nothing about it before i get the thought or whatever it is. Those three words came in my brain in Spanish as a single statement, i checked it out just a few minutes ago and that's what i got.

Last edited:

Regolith Based Lifeforms

So sorry, Ben, my last post, #4991 is for you. I get thus stuff while i'm doing other things or reading the posts here and i just was jotting this one down as it came at that moment just for the fun of it. Funny how i may be telling myself this whole story and this is how "inner transformation" may actually work. All this may be coming from completely in my own brain.
That hypothesis has so far failed inspection because of all the incidences have occurred during daylight or at least awakeness [sic] , there are other witnesses, there is physical evidence at the incident sites. Read my post and ask any questions you can or wish to.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Yes, and momentum exchanges, and exchanges of spin, etc. Energy is only one aspect.
And thus these aspects related to atoms are essential to life itself, they are more than just 'building blocks' of the form of beings, they also contribute to the sustaining of life.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
And thus these aspects related to atoms are essential to life itself, they are more than just 'building blocks' of the form of beings, they also contribute to the sustaining of life.

I don't see the distinction. They contribute to life because they are the structural and dynamic that underlies life.

Regolith Based Lifeforms

I don't see the distinction. They contribute to life because they are the structural and dynamic that underlies life.
Would changing the spins of electrons in a part of the body affect the valences of the atoms in the molecules that area of tissues or in some other way affect the way those atomic bonds chemically interact with other chemicals in the body like oxygenation of blood in the capillaries in the affected tissues or some sort of something like that? How about if the spins of electrons in the molecules of chemical messengers between neuron synapses in the brain were deliberately changed or in molecules making up the synapses themselves? Might that affect the magnetic field in the affected area of the brain?

Last edited:

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Would changing the spins of electrons in a part of the body affect the valences of the atoms in the molecules that area of tissues or in some other way affect the way those atomic bonds chemically interact with other chemicals in the body like oxygenation of blood in the capillaries in the affected tissues or some sort of something like that? How about if the spins of electrons in the molecules of chemical messengers between neuron synapses in the brain were deliberately changed or in molecules making up the synapses themselves? Might that affect the magnetic field in the affected area of the brain?

Yes, of course. But that is no different than for any other physical system. if you change the spins of electrons in a copper wire, it will affect the magnetic field in the wire.

I fail to see the point. If you change the physical situation, then things are different. And yes, that includes consciousness, etc.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Good, now wrt your characterization of the elements as being non living things, would you characterize planet Earth as being dead?

The planet itself, or the biosphere? As asked, the question just makes no sense.

For example, the core of the Earth is not alive. There is life on the surface of the Earth and in the top layers, as well as in the atmosphere. I wouldn't say the Earth itself is alive.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The planet itself, or the biosphere? As asked, the question just makes no sense.

For example, the core of the Earth is not alive. There is life on the surface of the Earth and in the top layers, as well as in the atmosphere. I wouldn't say the Earth itself is alive.
Language evolves as you are aware, and Earth is considered as being geologically alive while the Moon is considered dead.

godnotgod

Thou art That
You simply tried to spread your embarrassment to others. And failed because most adults don't consider masturbation a schoolyard joke

Me, embarrassed? Who are you trying to kid, your delicate sensibilities???

You're the one entranced by masturbation, along with that Polymath guy. All I said was that the universe is prolific. That's not masturbation. Masturbation is only something you and he are attached to in your mind. Otherwise, he would have never mentioned it, and you would'nt have latched onto it the way you did, spinning embarrassment into the mix. I never gave it a thought.

So masturbation is an important part of your everyday life, is it? How quaint.:p

godnotgod

Thou art That
It is no metaphor, the results show similar low percentages to those of esp tests in the 60s and 70s. I.e random chance.

I though only aliens and bugs had receiving antennas

The metaphor refers to the fact that both exhibit external sources. The difference is that TV signals are in space and time, while the entanglement of both brains is not. This is instantaneous, signal-less communication between them, in the same manner as Alain Aspect's entangled photons. We are talking hologram here.

How do you explain the fact that both EEG's exhibit almost identical patterns when superimposed one over the other? That cannot be due to 'random chance'.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I have read about ley lines many years ago and it sounded maybe plausible until i read the claim that at least 2 people were able to levitate Stonehenge sized rocks from the ground ley lines to the sky ley lines which were said to follow the ground lines and connect at the highest points in elevation, like steeples, castles, hiltops, etc. These guys would the "fly" those big flat rocks down the ley lines, traveling for hundreds of miles. Great story, but no evidence of that.
I figured that the ley lines are a part of the electrical system or lifeforce system of the planet, but as i understand it, there would be many geographical ley lines that do not necessarily follow the larger triangular pattern seen on maps. The big hexagon and pentagon on the western Pacific are an anomaly in the grid, some maps don't show it, but most do.
For me to come up with those two exact shapes and the same size and location on my map while following something completely different is something that by itself would really catch my attention, but i combination with everything else that turned up on my map....
1. Way too many impossibly close alignments, compared and contrasted with other measuring systems to check my delusion factor.
2. Accidental discovery on my map of hex and pentagon in exact location found on Earth life energy maps while following other data
3. Two pyramids in map lines over US and Spain
4. Stars in Orion's belt aligning to tops of both pyramids, discovered after spinning earth map
5. Discovering location 0 degrees longitude between two most important points on the map of Spain after six months of researching and mapping.
Now i was actually hoping for delusions, confirmation bias or mental illness, but none of those tested out to any evidence and i've really tried, short of wanton denial out of stark raving terror....
(giggles)
No luck with that.
If i were a card playing gambler i would say i got a royal flush just with the map.
Yeah, in all areas of serious esoteric research, there are lots of extremists and charlatans, but as the saying goes, don't throw the baby out with...

godnotgod

Thou art That
Well, considering that living, conscious things are *made* from atoms that are not living, I don't see the issue.

The issue is that, while you acknowledge consciousness in that which is 'made' (it's not made; it's grown), you do not acknowledge it in that out of which it emerged in one continuous stream. It's not that atoms themselves are conscious; it's that that which is bringing them forth as 'atoms' is conscious, and that is consciousness itself. In your terminology, that would be The Unified Field. IOW, The Universe is consciousness (ie The Unified Field), playing itself as 'The Universe' in all its myriad forms. The scientific evidence for this is the discovery in Quantum Physics that all particles in the universe are actually excitations within their respective fields, hence the new science of 'field theory'. 'Particles' are standing waves, appearing to be particles. All of the mass of the atom is virtual mass. In addition, Quantum Physics does not refer to a Newtonian concept of the world as a 'material' world, but instead as a 'superposition of possibilities'.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I'm sorry, i meant my last post to address to you, but i messed up and posted it to the thread.
I also want to apologize for coming on the way i did at first. I was definitely looking for a fight, but soon realized i wasn't dealing with the same evil rotten trolls i had dealt with on Topix.
Trump had me terrorized as a turkey in an air raid as well, but now i can see past most of all of that and proceed as normal for me, which is pretty much as i am communicating now.

I also remain very technical and matter of fact about my experiences because it's important to me that this is checked out as rigorously as i can with an ever skeptical eye. I discovered and verified it by using the scientific method as best i could follow it with my limited means for investment in the pursuit of this knowledge beyond the edge of real science.
If i'm going to share this, i as much want others to be successful in having their own experiences with their own long lost information.
No worries RBL, I can understand that you would have a rough ride sharing your experiences with closed minded skeptics. I have had lots of incredible personal psychic experiences and had to learn that unless there is some affinity to the subject being discussed, which usually requires relevant personal experience on the part of others, it will not be an enjoyable discussion. Still, I sometimes enjoy an occasional unjoyable exchange, it can be good mental exercise... :)

Ah yes, I also have always taken my experiences seriously and tried to understand them based on my technical knowledge and logical understanding. It has sometimes worked out, but somewhere along the way I found out that thought itself can be an obstacle in dealing with psychic phenomena, for I have gotten temporarily lost down so many rabbit holes, wasting much time and effort in the process I now tread carefully.