• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

After death, do you want to exist somewhere ?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
fantôme profane;3355881 said:
I think with existence there is always inevitable pain and suffering. And I do hope that one day it will end.

Hummmmmmm......

Not up for the pain?
No problem.

chinu

chinu
I am greatly a spiritual being now. I will return to my Creator when I pass on. For me, it's a truth that I've accepted. It's just..."right".
Ok, After returning to your creator, how much time will you spend there ? or will you be there for ever ?

If you will be there for ever, than what will you do there. while being there ? Dawny. :)

chinu

chinu
The one thing that will survive the death of my body is the memories of myself in those who care about me.
It means that you will not exist anywhere after you death, indeed you don't want to exist anywhere after your death, Am i right ?

chinu

chinu
fantôme profane;3355881 said:
I think with existence there is always inevitable pain and suffering. And I do hope that one day it will end.
What do you mean by existence ? What existence is ? :)

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
The idea of any sort of reunion with god is highly scary and frightening for me. The ominous presence of such a being would be beyond frightening. I guess people do not conceptualize the thought of the magnitude of what god is and what such a being would be like.
This is a being who actually lives beyond existence. The shear nature of god is so frightening to me and as to how we could "reunite" with a being baffles me.
I believe the odds of us being chucked off into another reality is more likely then us meeting god or living in an abode of eternal desire fulfilling our hedonistic interests.
Severe spiritual progression would have to occur for anyone to even fathom the thought of a God.

Titanic

Some part of me say's yes and then some part of me say's no. I try to live my life in the here and now. Whatever happen's after death happen's, just make your peace and go on. I accept death.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
After death, do you want to exist somewhere, or not ?

It would be great to experience something new; however, if death is a truly permanent condition for the self, then it wouldn't matter, as we obviously wouldn't be thinking about it at that point.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I am honestly not fussed. I am happy to exist elsewhere if it is intended for me to exist somewhere else, but I will not cry from the idea of not existing elsewhere after I pass.