• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens have been visiting Earth for decades: Canadian expert

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Do these 'ETs' exist in your mind? Because I know some ET's personally too, I see them when I dream but they disappear when I open my eyes.

They exist in reality. But of course they are in my mind. Most of my interactions are telepathic communications. They alter my body a lot too.

If we had enough of what we needed there would be no fighting. But how can you say their instincts would be different than ours? Fighting, and killing is natural among the universe, all things destroy and create. Notice even weaker stars are destroyed by stronger stars, all stars are destroyed by black holes if they get to close. Dominance, there is always a dominant figure in everything, and if you do not succumb to it's might you will be destroyed or enslaved.

Well fighting happens. And probably always will. But how you fight evolves over time.

What is primitive? It is a known fact that humans have always been willing to barter and trade goods for others.

It is primitive to run an engine on gas, that has a burnoff. And primitive to war over things like oil.

Your statement made it clear, all races are primitive, because all races will fight, look at the animal kingdom, chimpanzee wars, hyena wars, ant wars. They fight for survival.

Not all races fight out there.

But I think I understand what you mean, like stupid human wars fighting over nothing since we are perfectly capable of sharing and surviving on our own. But then war isn't our decision, it is the higher ups in government and stupidity.
But then again, that is dominance my friend :D.

Well it is the higher ups. They are called reptilian. They incite our wars. Not to say we wouldnt war without them... They have incited the middle eastern stuff. its been planned for a long time.

A

angellous_evangellous

They exist in reality. But of course they are in my mind. Most of my interactions are telepathic communications. They alter my body a lot too.

And you (obviously) don't take the threat seriously?

Although the voices in your head (I guess) don't tell you that you are sick, you are showing signs of the most deadly mental illness.

You will die from this if you don't get help.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
And you (obviously) don't take the threat seriously?

Although the voices in your head (I guess) don't tell you that you are sick, you are showing signs of the most deadly mental illness.

You will die from this if you don't get help.

I find the siuation quite funny angellous. we both think the other is crazy. lol

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

Uh oh :faint:

Well, if the aliens don't get him, the schizophrenia will.

note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_health_in_schizophrenia

http://www.schizophrenia.com/suicide.html
Upwards of 40% of people that have schizophrenia will attempt suicide at least once. Males with schizophrenia attempt suicide at a much higher rate than females; approximately 60% of them will make at least one attempt. The result of these attempts is that between 10% and 15% of people with schizophrenia have historically committed suicide.

A

angellous_evangellous

I dont have schitzophrenia. Ive already gone over this with myself. Its pretty obvious I have gained ET contact.

Are you a psychologist?

If not, then you're not qualified to make this diagnosis.

Saying that you don't have it while you display the most obvious signs of it doesn't mean that you're not suffering from it.

A

angellous_evangellous

I dont have schitzophrenia. Ive already gone over this with myself. Its pretty obvious I have gained ET contact.

Look, just because the aliens haven't told you that your sick doesn't mean that you should not be evaluated by a medical professional.

You have said that sometimes the aliens hurt you. We have developed treatments for this that are effective and hopefully will save your life.

I cannot stress enough how much you are endangering your life by refusing to seek medical help.

I suspect that if you had a heart attack that you would want to be rushed to the hospital, even (I suppose) if this heart attack came from your contact with aliens.

Others can point out to you and say, "this person needs a doctor" because they are showing the classic signs of a heart attack: severe chest pain, shortness of breath, and pain in the left arm and upper body.

note: Heart Attack Warning Signs

Now educated people who know something of schizophrenia can point out to you that - whether aliens exist or not - you are clearly showing the classic symptoms of this disease.

Schizophrenia.com - Introductory Resources on Schizophrenia

A

angellous_evangellous

Others would agree that he is just seeking attention...

Maybe. But if we take him seriously, he's sick.

I give him the benefit of the doubt that he honestly believes his posts and is not blatantly lying to everyone.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Maybe. But if we take him seriously, he's sick.

I give him the benefit of the doubt that he honestly believes his posts and is not blatantly lying to everyone.

Hmm...I don't believe he truly thinks that. But you know...how can I say that from simple text.

Let him believe what he wants, if he gets off on it so be it.