• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Almost Every Christian Going To Hell According To Bible

Jlbevin

The kingdom of heaven you are referring to isn't one after death but rather the the one that is here. Reference, thy kingdom come as in the Lord's Prayer. God resides in his kingdom and it didn't need to come from anywhere. Earth is what needed the coming. John the Baptist prepared the people by preaching the baptism and baptizing. This was the adoption because your mind and heart where made pure, you became one of the god family. Isn't it said we shall become gods. Christ came to deliver the gospel and pay the price for our sins. Next comes the Holy Spirit to lead you and teach you all things. With the perfection in our spirit through baptisms the Holy Spirit bears witness with us.

Now we must strive to lay aside sin, lay hold of salvation and enter into the Kingdom of God.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The kingdom of heaven you are referring to isn't one after death but rather the the one that is here. Reference, thy kingdom come as in the Lord's Prayer. God resides in his kingdom and it didn't need to come from anywhere. Earth is what needed the coming. John the Baptist prepared the people by preaching the baptism and baptizing. This was the adoption because your mind and heart where made pure, you became one of the god family. Isn't it said we shall become gods. Christ came to deliver the gospel and pay the price for our sins. Next comes the Holy Spirit to lead you and teach you all things. With the perfection in our spirit through baptisms the Holy Spirit bears witness with us.

Now we must strive to lay aside sin, lay hold of salvation and enter into the Kingdom of God.

I believe a Christian does not need to strive; the Spirit does the work. I believe a non-Christian needs salvation from sin. I believe a non-Christian needs to be in the Kingdom of God.

This could possibly also be a reference tothe physical kingdom since the spiritual kingdomis already present.

Philda Tressie

God Supremist
Yet again, quoting/referring selectively from Scripture for self-justification! Deception, theft, murder are among the sinful acts committed by hordes of individuals of all faiths. God does not deem any transgression of His Commandments less than another. Why single out adultery of which hordes of Muslims in non-Islamic countries are also guilty? Sin is sin. Does it then follow that almost ALL of humanity will go to Hell??!! Fortunately God has given us the chance to escape this fate by us Confessing our sins, Repenting, Petitioning Him for Forgiveness and Abstaining from reverting to our former conduct.

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist
Yet again, quoting/referring selectively from Scripture for self-justification! Deception, theft, murder are among the sinful acts committed by hordes of individuals of all faiths. God does not deem any transgression of His Commandments less than another. Why single out adultery of which hordes of Muslims in non-Islamic countries are also guilty? Sin is sin. Does it then follow that almost ALL of humanity will go to Hell??!! Fortunately God has given us the chance to escape this fate by us Confessing our sins, Repenting, Petitioning Him for Forgiveness and Abstaining from reverting to our former conduct.

Read this post:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/2246512-post76.html

In Western countries(Christian Majority)----Adultery is common
How do you know adultery is not covered by grace?

M't:12:31:
Wherefore I say unto you,
All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men:
but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

The only ones sent to hell are theses ones and even they have an end to their punishment.

Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Isa:65:12:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Isa:65:13:
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Isa:65:14:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
Isa:65:15:
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:

These same ones are also the ones that have their sin not remembered once the GWT event arrives. Further proof is found in Hebrews 12, they are the ones being chastised and that is followed by life in the new earth rather than being sent to the fiery lake.

Isa:65:16:
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth;
and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth;
because the former troubles are forgotten,
and because they are hid from mine eyes.
Isa:65:17:
For,
behold,
I create new heavens and a new earth:
and the former shall not be remembered,
nor come into mind.

Heb:12:5:
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children,
My son,
despise not thou the chastening of the Lord,
nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Heb:12:6:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth,
and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb:12:7:
If ye endure chastening,
God dealeth with you as with sons;
for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb:12:8:
But if ye be without chastisement,
whereof all are partakers,
then are ye ********,
and not sons.

Heb:12:11:
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous,
but grievous:
nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
Heb:12:12:
Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down,
and the feeble knees;
Heb:12:13:
And make straight paths for your feet,
lest that which is lame be turned out of the way;
but let it rather be healed.

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist
It makes no difference to a Christian. I believe a Christian avoids Hell by repentence and acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior. I believe the only exception that Jesus makes is the occasion when a person moves his mouth but not his heart. A pretend repentence is not going to work.

If Jesus died for our sins then why should we repent? Paul also says in Galatians 2:16 that people are only saved through faith alone. If you have faith in Jesus then you can do whatever you want.

Shermana

Heretic
You said I was selectively quoting the scripture for 'self-justification', but the scripture clearly says that if you break the law you will called "least in the kingdom of heaven".

It's "break and teach to break the least of the commandments", specifically.

So anyone who teaches you don't have to obey the Law will be among the lowest of the heavenly hierarchy.

Philda Tressie

God Supremist
You said I was selectively quoting the scripture for 'self-justification', but the scripture clearly says that if you break the law you will called "least in the kingdom of heaven".

God, to whom all sin, is of equal magnitude, will by his Grace forgive ALL sins when the offender confesses and repents. This forgiveness is accompanied by God's wiping the slate clean. Therefore all sinners, including adulterers, are able to avail themselves of God's Grace and will be on a par with others thus sanctified

Shermana

Heretic
God, to whom all sin, is of equal magnitude, will by his Grace forgive ALL sins when the offender confesses and repents. This forgiveness is accompanied by God's wiping the slate clean. Therefore all sinners, including adulterers, are able to avail themselves of God's Grace and will be on a par with others thus sanctified

Why does Jesus say it's better to drown yourself than to "offend" a child?

Muffled

Jesus in me
If Jesus died for our sins then why should we repent?Paul also says in Galatians 2:16 that people are only saved through faith alone. If you have faith in Jesus then you can do whatever you want.

Do you think that jesus died for your sins so that you could committ more sin?

I don't believe the verse sttes that. Eph 2:8 explains how people were saved: Eph 2:8 for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

A servant can only do what his master wishes: I Cor 7:22 For he that was called in the Lord being a bondservant, is the Lord’s freedman: likewise he that was called being free, is Christ’s bondservant.

Last edited: