• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am i going to hell?

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
This argument only works if you ignore the unknown and focus only on what is known. Existentialism doesn't concern itself with questions that should be given concern. Where did life come from? What happens to life after death? Is there more than what we know?

If you never think about those questions, perhaps your ideas work.

I disagree. Maybe she "knows" the "unknown" - therefore, rendering it "known", and furthermore, her ideas would thus, still work.

Harmony

I come in peace
From a religious point of view, i do not want a rosy diplomatic "no, because your so nice," answer.

I am a hindu and i worship idols. I doubt jesus and muhammed. I know teh answer is yes, but still just wondering.

Did you do something that will place your name on Satans wall of fame?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
There are so many definitions of Hell. No you wont go to outerdarkness, only very few people will go there. Yes you will go to Spirit Prison. But after that you will be resurrected you will go to one of the Kingdoms of Glory God has prepared for all his Children.

I claim outer darkness for myself. Now, where did I place my flag.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Of course you're going to hell, Penguino: You participate on RF, don't you?

LOL, cool :) Then from this logic of yours Phil we are all going to hell because we are members in RF. Then in this case we should run away from it :run:

:D

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
From a religious point of view, i do not want a rosy diplomatic "no, because your so nice," answer.

I am a hindu and i worship idols. I doubt jesus and muhammed. I know teh answer is yes, but still just wondering.

You want a straight forward answer Penguino, don't you?
Believe in God and set no partners with Him and obey Him and you will be admitted to His Paradise.

Peace

GabrielWithoutWings

I'll give you the answer you're seeking, penguino.

Yes, unless you believe in Jesus Christ, you're going to hell. No sense in beating around the bush and sugar-coating stuff. If Jesus didn't sugar-coat the truth, then I have an obligation not to either.

Wow. I didn't God allowed you to pass judgment on his Creation.

Only God Himself knows who is going to Hell and who is not. That, of course, is if A) Hell exists, and B) God's so-called All-Mercifulness forgives every single person and no one goes to Hell.

Saying that unequivocally simply brings judgment to yourself.

If Ghandi didn't believe in Christ, then, yes, sadly, I believe he's going to hell.

Your God is All-Merciful, right? You might want to check.

:rolleyes:

Sola'lor

LDSUJC
I claim outer darkness for myself. Now, where did I place my flag.

Well to get there you first have to gain a perfect knowledge of God, Jesus Christ as Saviour, and the Holy Ghost. After you have this perfect witness you must deny it and work against it.

Theocan

Honestly, nobody knows. But the loving, merciful God will not let people from different religions burn in Hell. Sometimes, I come to the belief that Earth, life itself on Earth is hell, and we gain salvation through experience the heavy burden of sin.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Wowza!! I never knew you had made this thread!! I made one like it too. I'm sure you made yours first, because I think I had just joined... That's cool...

To answer your question, I don't believe you will go to hell. Of course, I don't believe in hell either. :D Have a great day.

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger

From my faith's stand point no you aren't going to hell. There is no hell. Arencha glad? :yes:

Matthew_24

United in Love
People choose to go to hell. They choose Satan over Jesus our Lord; however even after death He gives us a chance. Get right with God and you go to Heaven, He loves you and He wants you there. It's your choice if you believe me or not.

MuslimGirl

Hey,

No one ever can say who will go to hell and who will not!
God (SWT) is the only one who can judge, not us .. He is the only one who knows how will you die? When and Where? With what religion? Believing in Him or an atheist?

But brother, God is only ONE, those idols can't help or harm, they can't even help themselves, God is the only one who can help you, He is your creator whom you must worship.

Anyway, please search, read and ask God's guidance and for sure, u will be guided .. May God (SWT) guide you :)

Have a nice day.